In Feb:
Sides/ Totals 8-7 {-3.80}
1st Half : 3-3 {-1.10}
2nd Half :9-2 +25.60

Tonite @ 7PM :

Magic -5 {6units}
Ov 191 {1unit} No Play
Over 98.5 -120 Magic team {2units}

After watching the Magic smoke Milw and NJ it seems this team is on an upswing. If you look at there season they seem to win it bunches or clusters. The Knicks have now lost @ Charlotte , @ Milw and @ Miami minus Wade or Diesel. This season catching +5.5 or less on the road they are 3-6 ATS. I mean do people realize that at one point NYK caught 6 points in Portland?? They have switche from good on the road early and bad at home to vice versa since the Nuggets brawl. There 3 ATS wins all SU wins catching those points were opener in Memphis (think how bad Mem is ) , at Boston in payback spot and recently in Seattle when the Sonics were going real bad. I would suggest ORL is clearly better then any of those three. To boot read any article and you will see Starbury is not 100% struggling to drive to the lane which is ahuge part of his game , Q has missed a few with a bad elbow but is listed as probably ( not sure what he will give us) and Jefferies is listed as questionable. So while Orl has injuries so odes NYK.

The recent trips to ORL have resulted in 10+ losses for my NYK. I just dont see them playing well on the road going into place they struggle at. The line could be as high as 6.5 or 7 and be correct IMO. This is discipline vs undisciplined...Orl must hit there FTs though and there minutes were all 30 or less last nite.

The total because Orl is scoring now 98 and 119 past two with all NYK opponents topping 99 on the road. All Orl has regularly scored 100 + in the recent meetings...

Under 213 Charlotte {2units}
Under 108.5 1st H {1unit}

Dont want to get crazy taking GS unders but as we saw one bad quarter is all it takes. Both teams playing back to back and GS fourth in 5 away. The total was only 210 in GS. Charlotte has been playing some defense now that Wallace and Okefor are paired up again. Knight should return here. Warrior offense is not shooting well and only around 100 pts. Its the defense failures allowing nearly 110 ppg that has forced overs. Even though the situation clearly favors Charlotte I dont see the value in laying 3.5. Bobcats want revenge thats great and I am sure they would like to be 500...it just aint as simple as wishing or wanting.

Under 219 Lakers {2units}
Under 110 1st H {1unit}

The Lakers are playing fourth in 5 vs rested Wiz. Its Agent 0 vs Black Mamba. I really hope that Arenas doggs Kobe for questioning his shot selection. I like Caron Butler getting the All Star invite and facing his old team. Look for Jarvis Hayes to replace Jamisons offense. One thing everyone has missed and no one has talked about is Kone avg just 23 pts onno rest and shooting like 13% from three. Its great he says he will turn it up but lets see if he can.

I just think this number is to high.. Wash playing some defense of late and with Jamison Out they play a more defensive starting lineup with Booth starting. With cook slumping the LAL bench doesnt pack much punch with Brown and Walton injured.

Have a bunch of others flipping bewteen CBB and NBA thoughts though..BOL

Last edited:
If they whip that ass early then I get some value with GSW in the 2nd H possibly...

add..

Wiz -3 {2units} Scratch this - No PLAY

I thought this line should have been -3 and it seem every dollar wagered on this game in the past hour came in on LAL. really nothing more to it then that. Hate to be against the forum but I thought it was good value @ +4.5 with LAL but 3 I swayed the other way

so you would play LA +4.5 and now u like Wiz -3 :Yahoo_59:

No, No, No..

I could see why someone would play it at +4.5 for LAL not that I would have. I thought all along Wash would win this so getting it at -3 when it fell 1.5 pts made me like it...not the same if it traded all day at -3...then I saw Phillyrooms post and got off it and will wait till halftime...

SportNut - what do you think about the Bulls (-3.5/186) tonight at Portland ? Chicago finally got a West Coast road win last night vs. Seattle, and it will be interesting to see if they can make it 2 in a row, but Portland has been a good home dog this season...also that total seems a bit high for me with Portland involved, but Chicago has been an over team on the road this season...

I appreciate hearing your take! Thanks!
Spiderman

Tempted to take the Wiz @ -3 2H, so many easy shots were just not getting the roll for the Wiz in the first. As long as Gilbert stops trying to match Kobe play for play, the Wiz should be fine.

8:35

Bucks +5.5 {4units} ML +180 {1/2unit}
Under 91.5 1st H Hous {2units}
Hornets +10 {2units} ML +450 {1/4unit}

Tempted to take the Wiz @ -3 2H, so many easy shots were just not getting the roll for the Wiz in the first. As long as Gilbert stops trying to match Kobe play for play, the Wiz should be fine.

bad call on my part, really surprised at the poor and lethargic play of the Wiz. It's one of those games where the Wiz are losing to themselves instead of losing to the opposing team.

Shit happens Affinity...I wimped out on Wolves and the over just now...we can only predict what they might do they still have to do it...I mean your 2 assets are 13 of 41 you cant win short a star like that...

Thanks boyz! GL

Satyr was I mistaken about those Magic...what a stinker and flat performance after and over the head type effort...

2nd H

Pacers -2 {3units}

Shit happens Affinity...I wimped out on Wolves and the over just now...we can only predict what they might do they still have to do it...I mean your 2 assets are 13 of 41 you cant win short a star like that...

No doubt. I love Arenas as a player, but he has a long way to go. Arenas was more focused tonight on outdueling Kobe rather than helping his team win - 9 for 29 is the equivalent of 20 turnovers and that is unacceptable when a 3rd of your offensive trifecta is in street clothes. This game wasn't one of the better officiated games I've seen, but this one falls squarely on the Wiz.

No doubt. I love Arenas as a player, but he has a long way to go. Arenas was more focused tonight on outdueling Kobe rather than helping his team win - 9 for 29 is the equivalent of 20 turnovers and that is unacceptable when a 3rd of your offensive trifecta is in street clothes. This game wasn't one of the better officiated games I've seen, but this one falls squarely on the Wiz.

I actually went with the Under here cause of the dueling factor. Hoping it would hurt the offenses. I did that knowing the line moved funny. This always sounds odd but I could swear someone knows these final scores. It was just weird how it went from 217 to 218.5. Hard to explain but I used to trade bonds and just am used to staring at screen and noticing things. Anyway garbage LAL hits a three to pull it over all those late fouls its beyond strange......

add:
Under 210.5 Nuggets {2units}

BTW..I just lucked originally I had played the over 106 1st H Suns but talked myselfed into being to ezzzeee..so I flipped sides sticking with even amounts on Ov 106 and Und 107 plus my 1st H play that I listed..so at least I got a small break ..106 would have been best but thats life

2nd H

Kings PK -110 {3units}

In my opinion the Nuggets were a sucker bet. Was praying to get a cheap line but this will have to do. I am confident KINGS win by at least 8 here just hope its by DD's...Nuggets off tough OT win....

2nd H

Kings PK -110 {3units}

In my opinion the Nuggets were a sucker bet. Was praying to get a cheap line but this will have to do. I am confident KINGS win by at least 8 here just hope its by DD's...Nuggets off tough OT win....

ballsy pick, even with the Nuggs off a b2b OT match-up, I have no trust in Sacramento to hold let alone extend the lead. They have a tendency to let teams back in and with Denver's inside presence, it's going to be a tough battle for Sac in the 2H. GL

I did like that Chi Under but was stuck watching the end of the Sunsgame and missed it. Somewhat ballsy but I have no idea how in the world Sac is -7 in that game to begin with. Need to make up for Boris Diaws missed FTs taht would have given me OT probably......

Back