SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Last nite was magical. Just really did my best to trust myself and not second guess my opinions . Also lay away from what concerned me(like Hou) and I went something like 9-1 in the NCAA and 10-1 NBA..and if LAL would have won I owuld have hit a 4unit and 2unit 5 team parlay but the 4 unit cashed...What does that mean for today? Absolutely nothing. Yesterday is done and gone and its only about WED. I having been trying real hard for 6 weeks not to overthink shit and finally last nite it clicked. Well I think Sunday nite there was signs running the last 5 plays and having a huge ending...Anyway enough pat'in myself on the back...Business time...

Raptors (-9.5 ) {4units} WIN +4.00 & 1st Half (-5.5 ) {2units}WIN +2.00: This is about the NJ injuries plain and simple. They have one key player left and he is capable of carrying a team. However at time Vince has really struggled on no rest. So I dont know if this is the ideal spot even with the trip back to Tor. He has some big games on no rest but more then his share of clunkers. While Raps are in the same spot they are deeper and Bosh plays well on no rest. With Tor in 1st and up 3.5 games this a spot they can send a message : Hey , we are for real!!

Wash -1 {3units}WIN +3.00: Knowing the Wiz had a team meeting this is a great spot for them. Last time layin 3.5 in Philly they had Jamison (1-9 6 points & 4 boards) but he did nothing it was the shooting of Arenas , Stevenson and Butler that lead them . Philly didnt have AI and now has Miller. It did have great games from Webber (since traded) , Korver and Hunter who likely all will miss. CWebb ws 9/18 21 pts and 10 boards , Korver has 20 pt sand Hunter was 4/4 for 10 points and they still lost by 15. Philly was 7-6 with Hunter in the starting lineup and 10-29 previously.

"I talked to him," said Antawn Jamison, who has been sidelined during the 1-4 stretch because of a knee injury. "He's like a little brother you've got to spank every once in a while. I put him in the closet and whooped his (butt) last night."

So if I can see Korver also OUT definetly and then line hold it should be worth a shot. Possible team over for WASH cause of how important Hunter has been defensively.

Bulls -2 (3units) LOSS -3.30: Call me crazy but I think this is cheap. Charlotte is struggling losing 5 of 6 and while Bulls stink on the road not so quick...Did Chi play poorly in Seattle , Portland or GSW??? Hard to imagine Char right now is ahead of those three teams and Chi was small chalk in all of those. Bulls are 9-5 SU no rest and Char is 1-4 SU on 3 days rest . The situation plays right into Char hands but with Knight and Primo looking to find a groove still they are far from full strength. Remember Chi already beat them by 41 at home. The key players for Chi Gordon and Deng play very well on no rest. Teams that come back from the West Coast seem to have that West Coast flava when they return...they love to run N gun...so while I like the under that concerns me.

Blazers +6 {4units} LOSS -4.40 ML +220 {1unit}LOSS -1.: Simply put Portland is improving and hung with Miami before the 4th Q. Orlando is not Miami and they have issues. Jamaar Nelson playing some excellent ball is game time decision thanks to the FLU. Turkoglu is probable batting some sort of illness which means likely less then 100% but Dooling looks to return but could be rusty. They already are w/o Battie , Ariza and Grant Hill. Darko is starting and the bench is JJ Reddick , Arroyo , Diener and defensive minded Bo Outlaw. With Bogans starting at the two. Orl could be in survival mode into the break. At home Port played tight w/o roy when ORL was going good. The Blazers are 9-2-2 last 13 in the series ATS.

Have to admit even if a no rest spot I am kinda partial to Memphis at about +9.5 . One thing I will probably play is the IND team over last 9 away Grizz have allowed at least 111...should see 110 or 110.5 here . Grizz held there own at home vs IND and not sure 10 is correct or Ind should be that big vs anyone...plus you dont know how Granger feels?
Gasol was plgued with foul trouble and only Miller played alot of minutes. His numbers do not decline on no rest and they were on 2 days rest.Over 110 Indiana team -115 {3units}WIN +3.00 (Lean Grizz 1st H or +10)

Celtics -5.5 {3units}WIN +3.00: This may very well be to high but upon further review I dont think so. I looked back to when both teams were abit more healthy and saw BOS +4 win by 13 SU in MILW. Now they dont have Redd , have injuries to Villanueva who seems doubtful , Mo Williams and Boykins who both played poorly. That Bos team didnt have Al Jefferson playing significant minutes Or Delonte West at the point. Even Tony Allen was a role player. Would think Bos wants to end this BS before the break where Milw banged up is looking forward to it. So if it wasnt for the illusion the Bos losing streak has created I would think this is more like 7 or so w/o Redd..

Pistons are rolling and well SA just doesnt beat good teams. I just dont think there is much value in DET -4. First simply look at the fact the LAL played both teams recently. Kobe and Co catching 4.5 were probably 1 maybe 1.5 cheap but SA is at least 3 maybe even 4 pts stronger then LAL. Basically I have this at closer to -2 then -4. Which is enough on a highly public play to keep me off. With SA a quick start have to roll with 1st Half SA +2 {2units}WIN +2.00. I would suspect that Pistons squeak out a win here by 2 points

Made the Hornets -4.5 maybe -5 with the 4 in 5 spot for SAC off OT. Somewhat suprised to see 6 UNLESS its some respected sharp money that is playing the situation and not the spread. Think I may try 1st H NO cause the Hornets should kill these guys on the glass...Last meeting offensive glass NO 13 to Sac 2!

Really dont have much of an opinion on the Minny/Den game. Hard to pass up an OVER but Nuggets have struggled on offense on the road IMO think I will sit that one out

6-2 +8.30 early

Working on the rest...GL

Last edited:
I think Korver will play, but he's hobbled.

Cheeks said 6-10 Joe Smith would start at power forward in tonight and that 6-9 Alan Henderson would spell the two big men off the bench.

I like several of your plays and are listed as leans so far, will promote them soon.

:shake:

Good luck tonight SN :cheers:

btw what's your take on the Nuggets ? them getting points here looks tasty, also considering the over.

Just searching to confirm Melo is playing.:smiley_acbe:

Nut,

Opposite opinions in Nj, Phila, and Charlotte.....Hunter is OUT, but the Sixers should still control the boards against Wash....congrats on the big night last night.

Nut,

Opposite opinions in Nj, Phila, and Charlotte.....Hunter is OUT, but the Sixers should still control the boards against Wash....congrats on the big night last night.

Thanks bro. Not buying into the fact that Philly and Char are not the popular plays in those games no matter what is being said. Philly might well control the glass but can they defend Arenas , Stevenson and Butler in single coverage?

BOL

Satyr still looking at the later part. Believe thanks. Thats what I figured but Hunter is a true 7 footer and while those guys are good rebounders they are not the defensive presence Hunter is IMO.......BOL

Gonna wait on the late slate but as far as sides go thinking about Cavs and NYK then LAC game depends on Brand status. Most definetly will be on the Seattle over and GSW over for apprx 4 units each.....

Im taking the Wiz. I like what Im reading from Washington's news. Game is BIGGG for them.

Well thats my early schedule. Clearly agree from what one can read the Wiz have been doing the little things since the Portland embarrassmentto get straightened out...BOL:cheers:

Jamison (the team leader in Eddie Jordans words) is quoted as saying a win tonight can fix EVERYTHING and get them back on track going into the break.

i got hornets -4.5 and NY-G St. hova 211.5 and Detriot -3.5 from yesterday why dont you have any of these on your card bitch

id probably be on portland small they are playing good ball recently gotta like those points small on chi and bos as well good luck 'an_horse'

Being a bitch about laying the 6 in NO was gonna wait till Halftime maybe get it cheap. I actually played the GSW over and SEA over getting those alot higher then the open. Not interested in DET. SA stinks but gonna wait for halftime and hope DET is losing...would have liked more like -2 for DET here not -4....think DET will win by 2.....or 15 no inbewteen

im not playing chi fk them just port and bos small and well see what else later

Awesome that Korver is out as well.....

good luck cake...I have have hoops till bout 8:30 ish so I will catch up with ya later! have I told you I love ur avatar!

You might be right about the Detroit game. Still when Spurs have covered as a 4 point of less dog last 20 they have done it almost entirely by winning the game and at Detroit they are 5-10 and 9 of those 10 wins would have covered this spread so I am laying with the crowd here. BOL

2nd H

Wiz -125{3units}
Blazers -1.5 -105 {2units}
Grizz +7 -105 {1unit} think they are begging you to take Indy...could be wrong though

2nd H

Boston -3 {2units}

First score I saw Cake I was like why...why did I get involved. Now I am very confident

i hope Chicago goes on a big slump and doesnt make the playoffs

go KNICKS

2nd H

Boston -3 {2units}

First score I saw Cake I was like why...why did I get involved. Now I am very confident

Why? You watch it ? BOS needs to show also some defense. Tell me why are you confident now and I will jump on it, although I dont like its already +4 so in fact its -7 hcp before game ..

Pure momentum. Anytime a team dominants a 1st quarter and wind up down at half they are on the ropes. You need to play some sort of defense to make up a 15 pt defecit?? So no X and O's all I know is a desperate team who caught fire playing a team who played last nite and is battling injuries. Also a line that looked big that really was short IMO...as I explained in my pregame notes. MILW bench i sthink and Boston is deep contribution wise.....BOL

Late games :

Under 192 Utah {2units}
Over 221 Seattle {4units}
Over 216 GSW {4units}

Still looking at ATL @ LAC and the NYK@ GSW side.....

nm you capped it coming down to last 30sec for a bergani 3pointer sorry

must be divine intervention sports cuz my eyes saw under. hury switch ur play lol

yep we got lucky but man nobody could've capped Nachbar having a wonder night and others tailing him when it comes to hitting the threes. Insane percentage there. Carter didn't even have a big night.

Back