and the nets backers capped it down them being 14 of 28 from three? Or House and Nachabr 17 of 29 for 46 pts?? You cant single out 1 play...you cant change anything thats my point...even with NJ shooting 10x better then anyone could imagine they still lost by DD and whose to say NJ doesnt foul had he missed down 8?

and the nets backers capped it down them being 14 of 28 from three? Or House and Nachabr 17 of 29 for 46 pts?? You cant single out 1 play...you cant change anything thats my point...even with NJ shooting 10x better then anyone could imagine they still lost by DD and whose to say NJ doesnt foul had he missed down 8?
your not even watching the game hahha they gave up and didnt foul thats why they shot the 3 at the end

Really kicking myself for staying off that 1st H mem and NO plays . Then I switched from cavs and ML to Under...its early though

for the first time I don't get your point. Just kept losing myself in your post. :D Perhaps it's the beer I had, perhaps I'm tired, or you just weren't clear enough, dunno. :D

rephrase.

your not even watching the game hahha they gave up and didnt foul thats why they shot the 3 at the end

that's why I was puzzled, there were no late fouls, and I'm reading his post and can't get a grip on what he's trying to say :D.

SN any thoughts on the late games, I already pulled the trigger on the Sonics, not impressed at all with Banks or Barbosa on the point, I think Sonics take this one.

And the leans are NYK + points and the over.

my 2 ml doggies lookin good nugs n cavs

hornets blowing out the queens:smiley_acbe:

SN any thoughts on the late games, I already pulled the trigger on the Sonics, not impressed at all with Banks or Barbosa on the point, I think Sonics take this one.

And the leans are NYK + points and the over.
well probably going to lose G St. love the 3 ball and we dont defend that well

hope i am wrong tho

yeh but GS still missing Baron and Pietrus, how much longer can they keep compensating for the absence players, and the Knicks catching some strong momentum, don't know, 2.30 on ML seems good.

my 2 ml doggies lookin good nugs n cavs

hornets blowing out the queens:smiley_acbe:

I tell you guys the truth I try to not to watch the games I am involved with...so could you have capped they would give up?? Its still 1 play. Thats my point all that matters is the final score not how they got there. I was lucky that he hit the three and I am unlucky when he misses it. Difference is I make the right play when I win and the wrong when it loses.....what gets lost is the right play always finds a way to win. I know we disagee but what can I say this is something have followed for 15 years ....

And very nice work on the nite so far

yeh but GS still missing Baron and Pietrus, how much longer can they keep compensating for the absence players, and the Knicks catching some strong momentum, don't know, 2.30 on ML seems good.
yeah but they have a deep team on Offense who can keep up with us Monta AL S Jax Barnes that d league *****

I dont like a side in the Seattle game. I have a hard time believing they were favored by 3 in portland and now +2 in Seattle. Think I iwll play the NYK. Like cake said though NYK perimeter DEF is gross and GSW loves them threes....so if anything small play on NYK......

maybe hawks with the 6points they play better on the road and lac coming off a long road trip !

I like ATL but not playing it. Basically cause my Blazers play got blown up in a similiar spot.

Very nice Boston Celtics!!!!

add:
Under 186 ATL {2units}

Think both teams play some defense. LAC off a bad trip where there offense floundered late and ATL off a bad defensive performance

nah , would almost bet anything its brands absence...whose putting huge action in ATL @ LAC..its adjustment IMO

Celtics nice one. I took only ML at my local bookie. I like losses like this one when team showed decent performance. This is Spurs example. We will have it back soon. Good times coming. Regards.

Late games :(6-2 +8.30 early & 2-2 +1.85 2nd H )

Under 192 Utah {2units}

Over 221 Seattle {4units}
Over 216 GSW {4units}
Under 186 ATL {2units}

Thats it NO sides until Halftime. GL

Celtics nice one. I took only ML at my local bookie. I like losses like this one when team showed decent performance. This is Spurs example. We will have it back soon. Good times coming. Regards.

Happy you won...that momentum carried over big time...I guess

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
Im hitting the Lakers ML tomorrow for my biggest play of the year.

im on that shit, as well. im laying the 5.5, moneylining it, teasing it, parlaying it with other games. its a winner. :shake:

Back