SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
I wont Bitch and moan but I seriously cant catch a fucking break. Explain the Magic 1st H , Under in Milw and Under in Utah (plus NYK ML) . Then go back and show me where 1 win outside of a 2unit waste play on the DET Under was even remotely close. All that and I managed to hit for 12units and 5 more on 2nd H while only hitting 65%....aggravated , disgusted , you name it thats all 2007 has been. If I lost I could walk away but unfortunately I hit enough to keep me coming back...FUCK! Okay so I bitched a little bit....

We have to a real hard look at the Wizards and the over. First we have another episode of Thomas vs Haywood which has gotten Mr.Thomas suspended for 2 games. Second amd MOST importantly Arenas has vowed or reiterated his vow to score 50 vs Portland as part of that whole TEAM USA thing. Portland isnt playing that bad of late with Roy aiding the offense. I still think even with WIZ struggles that 7 seemed a bit soft. After all Seattle was -8 last week. They have Songala and posibly Ruffin back. The Blazers have been on the East Coast but still could be a body clock issue .

HmmmSpurs 9-1 SU past 10 meetings...not hard in a PK situation who I like is it. even though SA seems to struggle against every quality team it plays . I truly believe they took ORL lightily aftre HALF last game. It should be a close one sso maybe 1st H Under...the only quality win Miami has was against Cle and that was a battle.

Little reluctant to jump on INDY unless Maggs and Thomas a re still out. Then this looks real cheap. pacers are struggling last 3 but LAC struggles on teh road PERIOD. Looks like an under game to me...1st H under I guess..

You have to worry about a team playin GAME 8 of a trip. Its Kobe vs LeBron though. The total is real tight but again might lean 1st H under..Really think this is a tough game but tend to like LAL.

Boston and Philly are both bad teams but attractive underdogs. Boston has Pierce back and was on a great ATS run on the road w/o him. Dallas has struggled as road chalk at time reecently. Think over in both could be attractive

Over 205 Atlanta and GSW. The Warriors have injuries but there is no way around this. Though I would be cautiou scaus when its so obvious you know what tends to happen. I watched that GSW-Chi game and its run and gun all day just like the game in Pho was....(6unit play I think here)

Thats my initial take! BOL

Any concern that maybe SAS shouldn't be more of a 2.5 or 3 point fav here? Of course we will need to see how the line moves tomorrow...

Any concern that maybe SAS shouldn't be more of a 2.5 or 3 point fav here? Of course we will need to see how the line moves tomorrow...

I think they have struggled with SA lines and Miami is the new HOT ticket. Miami was just a HUGE Public dog in Cle so that has to be factored in. Also 1st meeting didnt have Shaq so that -11 should have been -8 and thats about SA -1. Seems about right to me....I dont think you get much movement other then flipping -1 or -1.5

Little reluctant to jump on INDY unless Maggs and Thomas a re still out. Then this looks real cheap. pacers are struggling last 3 but LAC struggles on teh road PERIOD. Looks like an under game to me...1st H under I guess..

just a small piece of knowledge on this game. coach dunleavy was once asked why he seemed to have golden states number in head to head matches with his son. he said it was prolly cause other than his own team, the team he watched the most game film on was the warriors cause he wanted to see his son play. cause of this, he seemed to know what they were going to do in each game and how to counter it. im not sure if this will matter cause dunleavy jr has only been in indy for a few weeks, but im sure dad has been watching alot of pacer film to see how his boy is doing. not saying the clips will win cause of this, but i think it definetly helps in game prep. i dont think TT will be effective even if he does play cause a jump shooter with a bad leg wont have his normal range, but maggette should be ready to go. one key stat that worries me and stops me from playing ML is that the clips are 0-12 on the first game of a b2b(that might be enough a reason to fade them) but i prolly will take a shot at them +4.

sorry for going a little long, just thought i would pass this along. gl nut :shake:

Thats some good info . To be honest this late at nite I didnt even dawn on me father vs son. Maggette should be ready to go IF he wants to play. I think the Under could have the most value. I think its rough to play either side...Definetly something to keep in mind tmrw.......Thanks

Sports whats up man, you think you're going to be up for awhile? If so...could you shout me a message on AIM when the props release - gsob8

I wanna jump on them bitches quick

THIS POST GOES FOR ANYONE! if you're awake when the props come out, i/m me!

Not understanding some of this. Seattle was 8 and they have 3 less wins than Portland and are a pathetic road team. Portland has a poor road record but is very obviously inproving and are 8-2 ats the last 10 times they were an 8 or less dog. By the way re Cleveland and the Lakers unsettling stat--The Lakers have lost 13 in a row on the road on Sunday. GL

1PM

Spurs -1.5 {5units}

Wizards -4 1st HALF {2units}

Waiting till HALF for the totals. Mainly looking at the Wash total

Last edited:
Not understanding some of this. Seattle was 8 and they have 3 less wins than Portland and are a pathetic road team. Portland has a poor road record but is very obviously inproving and are 8-2 ats the last 10 times they were an 8 or less dog. By the way re Cleveland and the Lakers unsettling stat--The Lakers have lost 13 in a row on the road on Sunday. GL

Noticed that about LAL as well. The Was line is a mystery cause you just dont know how to value either team Sea stinks away but on a neutral court I would saay they are a equal / PK . Going to be interesting.....hoping Blazers come out sluggish and Arenas on fire

Really surprised you took SAS here, usually not your style. GL man! I like that wash 1h play, might be the way to go.

I think Miami is still a work in progress. The 9-1 past 10 is eye opening IMO. SA allowed ORL to win and I dont have ORL that far below Miami. Thanks and BOL....not a big road chalk guy

2:30

Under 97 1st Half Pacers {4units}

Forget game unders for awhile going this route. Anyway I would expect this game to play out n the 90's. In the past 6 meetings all UNDER except one OT matchup. LAC 8 of 10 and 9 of 13 away have played UNDER. Both teams sliding on offense..LAC 90,77 and 90 vs NYK , Cle and Philly.

Staying away from a side for now...but LAC is looking attractive ta 5 or better

<table class="s_playerNewsTable" id="Table1" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="471"><tbody><tr><td class="s_playerNewsText">
pixel.gif

The Knicks are hoping to trade Steve Francis and if that doesn't happen, there's a good chance his contract will be bought out.
There's also a chance he could finish the season as a Knick, but that's not likely according to the New York Daily News. Stay tuned.
Source: New York Daily News

^^what do you think of this SportsNut
</td></tr></tbody></table>

With all the talk about so many people being on the great SportsInsights (thats a joke) has 68% spread but only 56% ML . The ML numbers are more important IMO with short numbers. Who was taking +1 /-1 or -1.5/+1.5..they are taking the ML's.....So I dont buy into the whole free world angle being on SA. Just for the public faders

<TABLE class=s_playerNewsTable id=Table1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=471 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=s_playerNewsText>
pixel.gif

The Knicks are hoping to trade Steve Francis and if that doesn't happen, there's a good chance his contract will be bought out.
There's also a chance he could finish the season as a Knick, but that's not likely according to the New York Daily News. Stay tuned.
Source: New York Daily News

^^what do you think of this SportsNut

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I hve been reading that for awhile. I am not sure anyone is going to take him and if he is not disruptive then I dont see why we would him buyout. Dirsuptive about coming off the bench I mean.

EARLY

Spurs -1.5 {5units} -5.50

Wizards -4 1st HALF {2units} -2.20

Under 97 1st Half Pacers {4units} +4.00

1-2 -3.70

Waiting till HALF for the totals. Mainly looking at the Wash total. Same for the Spurs total. Looking at a strong play on the LAKER over as well

GL

Last edited:
I was gonna play it but that team is so messed up and Port isnt exactly scoring. I am not sure they even win...104 was to high for me..alot people chasing there over 205 IMO....would have played it if is what shaded lower like 101.5

Is Thomas and Magg in for clips, I'm thinking of palying the 1h under

SA cant hit the broad side of a barn....and Wade cant miss...dare to say game over......

Suprised even me cause SA coasted through this game till that funk. They have NO offense outside of Parker and Manu who is too hot and cold. Damn that conversation I had about them last week was so accurate. they have nothing outside the big three ...nothing. Duncan is soft for whatever reason . Parker is consistent and Manu is either great or OFF...

3:30

Over 192.5 LAL {4units}

Expecting a battle waiting for halftime for a side. You have CLE ofer on NAtional TV and what LAL 0-13 ATS on SUndays?

6pm

Wolves -4 1st Half {2units}
Under 93 Philly1st H {2units}
Over 189 Boston {5units}
Sixers +8 {2units}

GL

Hawks +4 {5units} ML +160 {1unit}
Over 205 GSW {3units}
Sonics +4.5 {3units} ML +170 {1/2unit}
Over 206 Suns {5units}

-With ATL think they are just playing well at the moment. --You have Davis and Pietrus OUT. Not sure they should be anything more the -2.5 w/o Davis playing. Little concerned about the total considering both last games...so be cautious...
-The Suns over cause it was 212 in CHI and Hinrich didnt play. The Suns style doesnt change much with NAsh out it just thins out a weak bench. Lean towards Bulls who are desperate but so much value gone now.
- Seattle isnt as bad as last nite and Sac again w/o Miller...

Last edited:
Hawks +4 {5units} ML +160 {1unit}
Over 205 GSW {4units}
Sonics +4.5 {3units} ML +170 {1/2unit}
Over 206 Suns {5units}

-With ATL think they are just playing well at the moment. --You have Davis and Pietrus OUT. Not sure they should be anything more the -2.5 w/o Davis playing. Little concerned about the total considering both last games...so be cautious...
-The Suns over cause it was 212 in CHI and Hinrich didnt play. The Suns style doesnt change much with NAsh out it just thins out a weak bench. Lean towards Bulls who are desperate but so much value gone now.
- Seattle isnt as bad as last nite and Sac again w/o Miller...

You know Tyronn Lue is out for Atlanta of course?

SportsNut do you see that hawks-jazz o/u 194.5 what a joke that shit is too high

Staying away from Suns and Bulls. Its a rough spot would have taken it at +9 though. Chicago has Deng and Gordon who should excel in the open court game.

It actually slipped my mind that Lue was OUT but he didnt play @ Pho either. I think now that the rest of the team is healthy it can overcome the injury. Claxtons back and Ivey will get some minutes. I think its a non issue but I could be wrong cause the 1st time he went down they stunk. Concerns me more for the total then anything. SO reduced my over to 3 units. Thanks for the heads up / reminder . GL

i like the over in the atlanta @ GS game. golden st plays the same run and gun style of offense as phoenix but they are a little more uptempo IMO and play less on the defensive end. atlanta showed that they are more than willing to get out and run when they did it vs the suns.

Also, in recent meetings these two have gone over the posted total.

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahead colSpan=4>Recent Meetings</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2b width="12%">Date</TD><TD class=datahl2b>Home/Away</TD><TD class=datahl2b>Line</TD><TD class=datahl2b>O/U</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>1/31/07</TD><TD class=datacell>ATL 115 - GS 94</TD><TD class=datacell>ATL -2</TD><TD class=datacell>O 207</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>3/7/06</TD><TD class=datacell>ATL 113 - GS 106</TD><TD class=datacell>ATL 1.5</TD><TD class=datacell>O 205</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/2/05</TD><TD class=datacell>GS 122 - ATL 97</TD><TD class=datacell>GS -12</TD><TD class=datacell>O 205</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I've thought about this game ever which way (or so i think) and i cant see it going under. I see it tight down the stretch so just playing the total. GL with all that your playing as always.

Back