i played dallas at -7 vs phila and thought that was too easy, as well. but it seems to be a winner thus far. had that one at dallas -11.

I dont think its a trap by any means Hawks dont tend to play uptempo which scares me. They did versus Pho and I just dont like Davis and Pietrus out cause you get Barnes who is hot or cold. If all goes well it should be an easy over. If it doesnt I could see this being sloppy and played in the 90's. Dont trust ATL of a SU dog win.

i played dallas at -7 vs phila and thought that was too easy, as well. but it seems to be a winner thus far. had that one at dallas -11.

Different situations. The Dallas line never moved opened 7 stayed at 7 . SO there had to be enough Philly money to keep it there. The GSW total has slowly risen so its probable that there is more money on the over. Doesnt mean shit and my point is its two different situations. Would say while you may have thought Dal was easy ( and I admit they were looking at Philly vs quality teams) not a many agreed as you might think..

I am rooting for 206 or better as well. Just dont like the prior games for both and ATL off a SU road dog win.

there both jump shooting teams if there on its going hova if not then :down:

i some how missed the first meeting between these two but i looked at the boxscore G St. was 1-15 from 3s that wont happen again also a lot of fouls but they had lue b diddy and pietrus so i dont have a feel for this game

well, im going to ride it like i was prior to entering the discussion here. However, i now see the other side to it so a tad bit worried.

hopefully, monta (played just 10 minutes in their last meeting)will push the pace for GS and have a good game and likewise the hawks will, too. no longer seeing it as easy tho. gl everybody.

#s say Wolves take this here, but with Pierce playing well and the horrid situation Boston is in, BELIEVE me you will see Boston play the hardest half of the year right now.

this guy on wagerline is going for $100,000 and is 3 wins away. his play for win #19 is chicago +6 tonight. i couldnt believe it when i saw it.

Im a bulls fan (live in IL). we played them tough at the UC without kirk and should have won that game. this time around its phoenix that will be missing their pg. It'll be interesting to say the least. too close for me to risk a potentional $100,000. what do you guys think?

Sorry wuz taking a shower..

For me to entertain an under it would be really a number though 208 might be a bit much. It would be me being contrarian and taking the con side of the arguement. Which is banged up GSW. Davis and Pietrus out. Harrington banged up . Lue out for the Hawks. I dont think its close either way. Its either 190 or 215...hoping for 215...

this guy on wagerline is going for $100,000 and is 3 wins away. his play for win #19 is chicago +6 tonight. i couldnt believe it when i saw it.

Im a bulls fan (live in IL). we played them tough at the UC without kirk and should have won that game. this time around its phoenix that will be missing their pg. It'll be interesting to say the least. too close for me to risk a potentional $100,000. what do you guys think?

It would be Bulls or pass for me. I thought the line would be about -9 if Nash was in. So -6 is correct but lets face it losing Nash is more then a few points in teh spread especially when you have a limited bench. So simply not crazing about laying points with Pho..guess I am just pissed I much 8 and 9 points so I havent played it yet....

Really like Deng and Gordon here. If you dont feel it I wouldnt push it...even I am not

pj brown is out tonight just heard on the local tv.

i hope this guy gets win #19 but i think he missed the value. earlier this morning wagerline had chi at +10.

this dallas team total over 98 has to be one of the toughest bets i won

im going to lay off the Atlanta G St. game and wait til halftime so i know what to expect i dont like the fact b diddy lue n pietrus is out seems like this total can go under easily having to relay on jump shots allnight well see @ half tho

i do like the sonics i grabbed it @ +6 early and the over they didnt show up last night took a beaten @ home and still went over image if they actually compete tonight

im playing the bulls +6.5 and ML +240 for a third of what i got on +6.5. listening to the pregame show skiles sounds like hes just about had it with his teams performance on this trip. a win over this short handed suns team is almost a must.

again, chi should have won SU vs suns at the UC without kirk. Now the table are turned. the suns are the ones who have no ball handler as nash and diaw are both out. im riding the bulls tonight. may god have mercy on my bulls tonight and let us right the track.

I have been slow to pull the trigger on some definite missed valeu on Chi and Seattle(even Sac last nite)......

I dont disagree with jump shooting part. I have seen GSW at time shooting it hopefully home court helps out...

With PJ Brown out thats one less defense type / rebounder to worry about and hopefully a more wide open game

im playing the bulls +6.5 and ML +240 for a third of what i got on +6.5. listening to the pregame show skiles sounds like hes just about had it with his teams performance on this trip. a win over this short handed suns team is almost a must.

again, chi should have won SU vs suns at the UC without kirk. Now the table are turned. the suns are the ones who have no ball handler as nash and diaw are both out. im riding the bulls tonight. may god have mercy on my bulls tonight and let us right the track.
i fell for that one vs Sac he said they want these next 2 games (sac gs) for it to be a good road trip and you seen the results so it doesnt matter what skiles says he cant go out on the court and win for his team on the road has anyone learned yet DONT BET THE BULLS ON THE ROAD

Pho has like 5 players plus James Jones , Banks , Rose , Burke and so on...Bell still banged up with knee inflamation. This is the watered down Suns....

fk it ill take Chicago +242 moneyline 2units

it would of been better if PJ Brown was playing

Hawks +4 {5units} ML +160 {1unit}
Over 205 GSW {3units}

Sonics +4.5 {3units} ML +170 {1/2unit}
Over 206 Suns {4units}
Bulls +6.5 {4units} ML +230 {1.5 units}

Worth a gamble

Good Luck nut, Love the Hawks but scared to play bulls, they have burned every time I have bet them lately.

thoughts on Sonics Over 207?...i just think these 2 on a b2b it is more even scoring which would help the Over....

Staying away from the Sea / Sac total just liked it better last nite. If you think its gonna be a close game then I would say over if you dont like Sea I would say Under.....

Pending : strong finish 5-0 +24.90

Hawks +4 {5units} ML +160 {1unit} +6.60
Over 205 GSW {3units} +3.00
Sonics +4.5 {3units} ML +170 {1/2unit}+3.85
Over 206 Suns {4units} +4.00
Bulls +6.5 {4units} ML +230 {1.5 units} +7.45

Hedge :0-2 -2.30

Under 105.5 2nd H Suns {1unit} -1.10

Under 104.5 -120 Seattle {1unit}-1.20

Last edited:
Looks like a good start to me...

Here is what I said b4 I went to sleep last nite..

Over 205 Atlanta and GSW. The Warriors have injuries but there is no way around this. Though I would be cautiou scaus when its so obvious you know what tends to happen. I watched that GSW-Chi game and its run and gun all day just like the game in Pho was....(6unit play I think here)

good luck on your card Nut...lets hope for more points in that Seattle game....

Your comment on Never having 1 play of a card has really made me think lately...I'd like to discuss that wth you later on when you can...:shake:

No problem Austin . Fire any questions you have when you want. Probably sounded like an arrogant statement but its all about what suits one mentality I guess.

Oh you had to know PHO would go on a big run. Just could CHI counter it...Good Luck

I played small on the 2nd H Seattle under cause I just dont think SAC has a big run in them . They also barely cracked 100 1st Half ..

Oh you had to know PHO would go on a big run. Just could CHI counter it...Good Luck

i did but i had placed it all the way in the back of my mind as i didnt want to have to sweat out another bet but it looks like i will be sweating.<!-- / message -->

i did but i had placed it all the way in the back of my mind as i didnt want to have to sweat out another bet but it looks like i will be sweating.<!-- / message -->

What a nice day it would be to not sweat out a play. Hell even the Sixers cut it to 8 early 4th quarter. thats why I just check the scores...fuck watching them...

Back