Btw Meatballs...where did you play this bet at? Just curious. Was just trying to research some futures and can't find any up at my books right now.

Good stuff JOE, I think lakers can win Western conference without BMW Bynum, they would need him vs Boston if they met, or CAVS but I think they can beat Cavs anyway--

Exactly JOE you understand they were expecting SPURS to be their toughest competition and Orleans also to be good---
Houston is Houston, Portland is good but YOUNg and not good on ROAD and still no playoff experience--

When I look at a Laker team that is dominant at laker stadium and good enough to win a road game in each Series that Means to me I think they can take care of all 3 teams in 6 or less games--

I think they can win 2 of 3 series in 5 or less------
This team is stacked with the BMW BYNUM back-----

SO to me there is value, the only issue would be an injury but the Lakers are healthy now and I dont think they play starters next game for sure--

The biggest thing is that no teams are really CLUTCH and if you noticed on these Sunday afternoon games road teams are getting blown out bigtime, none of these teams can win key games in LAKER stadium--

The only teams that can win in laker stadium may be cavs or Boston-- I would even take Miami and say they have a shot more than Houston or Denver does--

The Lakers know all these west teams and will beat them all, they are on a MISSION much like UNC was in college--

Btw Meatballs...where did you play this bet at? Just curious. Was just trying to research some futures and can't find any up at my books right now.

I played it with a local here in my city- They have affiliates all over the place if you want I can ask if they have a Detroit affiliate? :shake:

Site is www.ss-sports.com-- I think you may need a email and password though-

This is what I call mutual respect, I used this local once for about 3 weeks and he let me play this series with no questions asked at all--

For those rookies, dont use a LOCAL its bad news, trust me, I just use him for FUTURES because he lets you put large amounts and has them available.

Its like shopping, you have to have numerous outlets, I havent used this guy for about 7 months and now I use him for a good use a series price that no one else has-- You can never have enough Books or shops, more the better guys.

Here are all the ODDS BAR-----
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="773"><tbody><tr><td align="center" valign="middle" width="125">
toplogo.gif

spacer.gif

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> Mon., Apr. 13, 2009
Current time: 12:21 am</td></tr></tbody></table></td> <td width="20">
</td> <td valign="top" width="483">Below are the current lines for this event. Game times <!-- in [FONT=arial,helvetica]red[/FONT]<font face="arial,helvetica"><font size="2"> are closed; game times -->in green are open and the lines are usually available each day by 8:30 or 9:00am. Select wagers by clicking on the line of your choice; you can remove all your wagers by clicking the "Clear" button at the bottom of the "Your Wagers" form. Scroll down at the bottom to review your choices and book by clicking the "Book Now" button. A confirmation will automatically be sent to your e-mail address. Please note: in case of system malfunction, plays are void on any obvious line errors.</td> <td width="20">
</td> <td align="center" valign="top" width="125"><!--
spacer.gif

--> Clic
</td></tr></tbody></table>
spacer.gif

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="483"><form name="links"></form> <tbody><tr><td valign="middle"> <script language="JavaScript"><!-- document.writeln('<table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 border=0>'); document.writeln('<tr><td valign=middle>
triangler.gif
</td>'); document.writeln('<td valign=middle><select name="menu" style="width:250px; color:#000000; font-family:arial,helvetica; font-weight:normal; font-size:12px; background-color:#eeeeee" onChange="parent.frames[1].location=(this.options[this.selectedIndex].value)">'); document.writeln('<option value="">[Click here and scroll down to select]'); numLinks = parent.info.pageLinks.length;// alert(parent.info.pageLinks[2]); for (arrayLoop = 0; arrayLoop < numLinks; arrayLoop+=4) { if (arrayLoop == 0) { document.writeln('<option value="">-- ' + parent.info.pageLinks[arrayLoop+3] + ' --'); } if (arrayLoop > 0 && parent.info.pageLinks[arrayLoop+3] != parent.info.pageLinks[arrayLoop-1]) { document.writeln('<option value="">'); document.writeln('<option value="">-- ' + parent.info.pageLinks[arrayLoop+3] + ' --'); } document.writeln('<option value="/cgi-bin/' + parent.info.pageLinks[arrayLoop+2] + '.pl?' + parent.info.pageLinks[arrayLoop] + '">' + parent.info.pageLinks[arrayLoop+1]); } document.writeln('</select></td></tr>'); document.writeln('</table>'); // --> </script><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td valign="middle">
triangler.gif
</td> <td valign="middle"><select name="menu" style="width: 250px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: arial,helvetica; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(238, 238, 238);" onchange="parent.frames[1].location=(this.options[this.selectedIndex].value)"> <option value="">[Click here and scroll down to select] </option><option value="">-- Football -- </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?nfl">NFL Football </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?ffh">NFL First Halfs </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?fql">Quarter Lines </option><option value="/cgi-bin/props.pl?ftp">Team Props </option><option value="/cgi-bin/props.pl?fpp">Player Props </option><option value="/cgi-bin/props.pl?fft">Football Futures </option><option value=""> </option><option value="">-- Baseball -- </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?mlb">MLB Lines </option><option value=""> </option><option value="">-- Hockey -- </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?nhl">NHL Lines </option><option value="/cgi-bin/props.pl?hft">NHL Futures </option><option value=""> </option><option value="">-- Basketball -- </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?nba">NBA Lines </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?nca">NCAA Lines </option><option value="/cgi-bin/props.pl?bbf">Basketball Futures </option><option value=""> </option><option value="">-- Motor Sports -- </option><option value="/cgi-bin/props.pl?nsr">NASCAR </option><option value="/cgi-bin/props.pl?nsf">Futures </option><option value=""> </option><option value="">-- Boxing -- </option><option value="/cgi-bin/props.pl?box">Boxing Lines </option><option value="/cgi-bin/props.pl?bxp">Boxing Props </option><option value=""> </option><option value="">-- Tennis -- </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?tap">ATP Matchups </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?twa">WTA Matchups </option><option value="/cgi-bin/props.pl?tfu">Tennis Futures </option><option value=""> </option><option value="">-- Golf -- </option><option value="/cgi-bin/props.pl?pgf">Golf Futures </option><option value=""> </option><option value="">-- Horse Racing -- </option><option value="/cgi-bin/props.pl?hrf">Horse Racing Futures </option><option value=""> </option><option value="">-- Rugby -- </option><option value="/cgi-bin/props.pl?rgf">Rugby Futures </option><option value=""> </option><option value="">-- Other Events -- </option><option value="/cgi-bin/props.pl?fte">Film/Television Props </option><option value="/cgi-bin/props.pl?hsp">Horse Racing Props </option><option value="/cgi-bin/props.pl?mma">Mixed Martial Arts </option><option value="/cgi-bin/props.pl?pkr">Poker </option><option value=""> </option><option value="">-- Soccer -- </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?sec">England - Championship </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?sep">England - Premiership </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?seu">Europe - Champions League </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?sf1">France - Ligue 1 </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?sb1">Germany - Bundesliga 1 </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?sia">Italy - Serie A </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?spd">Spain - La Liga </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?suc">UEFA Cup </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?sul">UEFA Champions League </option><option value="/cgi-bin/props.pl?sft">Soccer Futures </option><option value=""> </option><option value="">-- More Soccer -- </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?sbl">Belgium - Jupiler League </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?sca">Canada - CSL </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?scc">England - Carling Cup </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?sco">England - Conference </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?sef">England - FA Cup </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?sf1">France - Ligue 1 </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?sci">Italy - Coppa Italia </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?sfi">International - FIFA Club </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?sne">Netherlands - Eredivisie </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?ssp">Scotland - Premier League </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?ssc">Spain - Copa del Rey </option><option value="/cgi-bin/lines.pl?scf">Club Friendlies </option></select></td></tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td align="right" valign="middle"><input value="Parlay Table" style="font-size: 10px; background-color: rgb(187, 187, 187);" onmouseover="this.style.background='#dddddd'" onmouseout="this.style.background='#bbbbbb'" onclick="window.open('/parlaytable.html', 'ParlayTable', 'toolbar=no,width=740,height=500,directories=no,location=no,status=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,menubar=no')" type="button"></td></tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="483"><tbody><tr><td colspan="3" align="right"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td valign="middle" nowrap="nowrap">[FONT=arial,helvetica]For Parlay bets, click the Parlay button >> [/FONT]</td><td align="right" valign="middle"><input value=" Parlay " style="font-size: 10px; background-color: rgb(187, 187, 187);" onmouseover="this.style.background='#dddddd'" onmouseout="this.style.background='#bbbbbb'" onclick="parent.info.parlay=0;parent.info.parlayLines='';alert('Now click on as many lines or odds as you like to add to this parlay; \nPlease note you cannot parlay related bets ')" type="button"> <input value="Straight Bets" style="font-size: 10px; background-color: rgb(187, 187, 187);" onmouseover="this.style.background='#dddddd'" onmouseout="this.style.background='#bbbbbb'" onclick="parent.info.parlay=-1;parent.info.parlayLines='';alert('Click on lines or odds to add a bet to the &quot;Your Wagers&quot; form below ')" type="button"></td></tr></tbody></table>
spacer.gif
</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="3" bgcolor="#cccccc">[FONT=arial,helvetica] Basketball Futures[/FONT]</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="4" bgcolor="#cccccc"><!--
spacer.gif

-->These events are only available for wagering via the Internet.
Please note that our source may sometimes give unfavourable odds; you will be notified if we can give better odds than the ones listed below.</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#000000"><td valign="middle">Odds to win 2009 NBA Eastern Conference Championship </td> <td align="right" valign="bottom"> Odds</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#666666"><td colspan="3" valign="middle">All wagers have action. Singles only max $600</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> Atlanta Hawks </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">25/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Boston Celtics </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">2/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> Charlotte Bobcats </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">500/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Chicago Bulls </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">50/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> Cleveland Cavaliers </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">4/7</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Detroit Pistons </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">25/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> Indiana Pacers </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">1000/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Miami Heat </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">20/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> Orlando Magic </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">17/4</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Philadelphia 76ers </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">35/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#000000"><td valign="middle">Odds to win 2009 NBA Western Conference Championship </td> <td align="right" valign="bottom"> Odds</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#666666"><td colspan="3" valign="middle">Team to win the Western Conference during the 2008-2009 season. All wagers have action. Singles only. Max $600.</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> Dallas Mavericks </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">30/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Denver Nuggets </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">10/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> Houston Rockets </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">10/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Los Angeles Lakers </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">4/9</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> New Orleans Hornets </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">16/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Phoenix Suns </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">55/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> Portland Trailblazers </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">14/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> San Antonio Spurs </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">10/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> Utah Jazz </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">12/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#000000"><td valign="middle">Odds to win 2009 NBA Championship </td> <td align="right" valign="bottom"> Odds</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#666666"><td colspan="3" valign="middle">All wagers have action. Singles only. Max $600.</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> Atlanta Hawks </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">50/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Boston Celtics </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">4/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> Charlotte Bobcats </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">1000/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Chicago Bulls </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">100/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> Cleveland Cavaliers </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">7/5</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Dallas Mavericks </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">60/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> Denver Nuggets </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">20/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Detroit Pistons </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">75/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> Houston Rockets </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">20/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Indiana Pacers </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">2000/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> Los Angeles Lakers </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">8/5</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Miami Heat </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">50/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> New Orleans Hornets </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">30/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Orlando Magic </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">8/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> Philadelphia 76ers </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">60/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Portland Trailblazers </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">25/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> San Antonio Spurs </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">20/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Utah Jazz </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">25/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="3" align="center" bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" width="483">
spacer.gif

This is how a BIG SHARK with a 7 figure roll would likely play this series IMO--

Bet 90k on Lakers to WIN 40K---

Bet 9 k on Houston 10 to 1 odds to win 90 K--

Bet 6 k on Portland at 14 to 1- pays 84K--

lakers win still win 25K---

If they lose now you have basically Portland and Houston to win the WEST TITLE which I think is likely based on all teams availble this year in playoffs---

If lakers lose and POrtland or Houston wins the loss is very minimal--

This could be an option that someone could use if they had enough money and limits that HIGH--

Also they could also get the Playoffs DRAW to make sure that Portland and Houston do not play each other in the 2nd round matchup, so that possibly both could play different teams and both have more shots to play the Lakers---

That is how indepth my thinking is, I am already planning the DRAW and trying to find out who is playing who in ROUND 2 so I can know who has the most chances to make it to the West Confereence Final and that is the team that I would take in a hedge.

If I had 90k ON it, I would do this for sure, but I am just a Small timer with 9k, so I will just win that straight up.:tiphat:

RODNEY- I think Blazers win in 5-- Spurs win one game out of first 4 MAX-

HOW DO I KNOW THAT? Because if spurs didnt win 1 game that means they won 2 games out of 4, and that is 50% and they SUCK and will not win 50% of the first 4 games vs POrtland---

Spurs are done BRO, they are losing on the road for sure going down 0-2 and then losing one at home, go down 3-1 and lose in 5 games--

By the way when Spurs lose series they often lose in 5 games- Lakers usually beat them that same way---

Spurs get one at home, and lose in 5--

If I can get that PROP I will be all over that one also- no way in hell spurs are 2-2 with portland after 4 games--

That's your opinion and fair enough but reading your previous posts it seems to be you are basing this on the fact that Blazers have the younger legs? Spurs are the most veteran savy team in the NBA led by arguably the best coach in the NBA. Sure they don't have their 6th man but any team with Duncan and Parker have to be taken seriously. We saw the value of post season experience last season when the Spurs beat the Hornets.

Blazers are still a season off being a genuine article IMO..

Rodney good point, they did beat CP3 last year based on experience, but they had MANU and healthy TDUNCAN--

Agree with you Blazers are young, no idea how Blake, Oden, Aldrige will play, I still think due to spurs injuries though that Blazers are a deep team and should beat them BRO,because they have the best CLOSER in that series in ROY--

Granted I agree spurs may get a few wins--

I agree Blazers will be great in 2 years I think and be the new powerhouse in the West for years, can u imagine if they Drafted DURANT instead of ODEN--

Imagine this-- BLAKE-Pryzbilla -Roy-Durant-Aldridge- How good does that offense look bro, I think they would be champs if they got Durant-
I am glad u think blakers are young cause that means they wont challenge my Lakers this year anyway--

Good stuff Rodney- I agree you cant discount those spurs, although due to legs and injuries i like blazers, but if spurs were 100% healthy I think it would be a pickem.

how did you bet 9,000 dollars to win 4,000 dollars when the max bet at your book is 600 dollars

Locals use sites like www.ss-sports.com-- Locals around the world use the software- They have agents and the agents set their own limits for their clients---

The site also likely accepts deposits from customers and has the site set up that way-
However when you play with a local there are higher limits, especially when you come highly referred and regarded to the LOCAL.

So this is not their book personally they use it for their lines and then take care of financial transactions cash hand to hand style.

Wow that gives a good idea of the experience level and talent level of many internet cappers when people are questioning the legitimacy of a $9000 bet--
Its not a big bet, its not a large bet, its a normal bet, people bet much more than this I can assure you that.

If the NET was filled with good quality cappers which it is NOT, people would not even think twice and support the play--

This is a major reason why I dont post all my winners, because of Mutual learning factor, where If ALL I DO is give and never get anything in return it is pointless to question picks.

I posted this and anyone who can find an outlet or a local, can take this and have a great shot at winning it also--

However with people questioning bet sizes, perhaps I will go with my regular routine which is to quietly win and keep everything to myself---

damn...there's lots of shit in this thread that made me read over and over again.:seeya:

Last edited:
Think they are actually playing at Clipper Stadium sammy. Venue change. Brought in Lakers floor/logos etc though.

Ya I heard that too, for some reason the game tonight is being played at CLIPPER stadium

I wonder if it will effect the Lakers having there instead of LAKER stadium

I Bow to the awesomeness that is Sammy Meatballs!

Sammy we gotta meet up sometime and grab some brews! Should be a great time! :cheers:

I Bow to the awesomeness that is Sammy Meatballs!

Sammy we gotta meet up sometime and grab some brews! Should be a great time! :cheers:

No doubts my friend, I think we could have some interesting conversations, perhaps our own OFFICE i can picture it-- maybe a TV SHOW

You walk in with the Armani suit, the BMW 325i super modified COUPE-
Our office is a STRIP BAR- We have a back room with multiple Tv's , leather couches, fish tank, computers-- We have a bar there that you press a button and an alcohol bar mechanically rises from the ground.
We have a view of the strip bar through a one sided window that we can see the stage but no one can see us--

That is the KIND OF OFFICE that I will go to, that is SAMMY STYLE- Capping, Winners, drinks, nude woman, what more can a man ask for?:cheers:

keep it up 325i, we may have to upgrade your name to a HIGHER LEVEL BMW as you keep hitting more winners-:shake:

Move over ABC's and AustinTX, your services are no longer needed.

There is a new generation of SMODOD

:cheers:

playoff series are best of 7 kiddo

:36_11_6::36_11_6:

He's betting on the NBA playoffs and doesn't even know the format?? That's like McNabb and the Eagles getting the tie against the Bengals and McNabb went on TV and said I didn't know the game could end in a tie!

:36_11_6::36_11_6:

No worries Brother, that was a tricky little problem, but the most ironic thing in school I was an average student, got pretty much C's and some D's and basically attended a quarter of classes and never did homework or took notes- So i wasnt exactly ripping it up in scholastic studies- I was in a school with some REAL NERDS- like everyone had over 95% average, big time Brainiacs--

Long story but 2 courses I took were Accouting and Finite(statistics) Course and I got the highest marks in the Class in BOTH- I beat all the NERDS, because that was interesting to ME- I scored 97% in Accouting and 98% In Finite Statistics-
The teacher accused me of Cheating and Copying from an Asian Nerd who sat beside me-
I told him how could I cheat off him, as I got 5% higher than him on the TEST?

MORAL- To be good at something, you have to know you are GOOD and understand that in YOUR BRAIN and USE the PASSION to get the results--

Capping is nothing more than Money Management-End result is MONEY management and how you CONTROL your money and your AMOUNTS-
99% of people do this completely WRONG---
Once you master this skill you can take it to NEW LEVELS--

THe only reason people are LOSERS in this game is because they Listen to others who say NO ONE CAN WIN and they Have a LOSING Attitude--
TO win you just need a Winning attitude and understand that you are damn good and CAN WIN-
When you start to win for example 25 out of 30 days on average with no issues you will understand what I am talking about--

The above bet I made is a very SMART bet, as is part of bankroll management principles, it is roughly 0.5% of my bankroll, which is the way to do it- I could have bet more but the CORRECT THING to do is to bet the 0.5% of my roll on this BET-

if 9k is .5% of your bankroll that means your bankroll is 1.8 million!!!!!!:seeya:

Laugh all you want people but another example of why I have been given a high praised Knickname by many Bookmakers----

I got the Lakers to win at 9 to win 4----

Its now 16 to win 4----- That is why I am who I AM.

Check out the NEW LINE NOW on the Lakers to win west conference--

<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="483"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td valign="middle">Odds to win 2009 NBA Western Conference Championship </td> <td align="right" valign="bottom"> Odds</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#666666"><td colspan="3" valign="middle">Team to win the Western Conference. All wagers have action. Singles only. Max $600.</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> Dallas Mavericks </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">30/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Denver Nuggets </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">10/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> Houston Rockets </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">14/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Los Angeles Lakers </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">1/4</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> New Orleans Hornets </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">20/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Portland Trailblazers </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">14/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> San Antonio Spurs </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">8/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Utah Jazz </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">30/1</td> <td>

Laugh all you want people but another example of why I have been given a high praised Knickname by many Bookmakers----

Sammy, what's the NICKNAME bookmakers have given you?

h

Yeah that is what I think brother, hard to see them blowing it also, they know every west team GOOD and own them all, none of them have our Number and we have ARIZA and BYNUM this year which is huge, cause last year they didnt and still won the WEST vs tougher competition-

Sorry for the miscalculations, I am pretty sure you knew what I was talking about, if I had 2 million roll I would be famous by now.

Thanks BAR I agree, it has a great shot of CASHING now and that is all that matters, If I see it a winner, its a winner.
however If i could rewind the clock I would, But I CANT so the fact that they were +350 has no effect in my thought process unless someone is generous enough to offer it to me and I will take it for that price.

Where I think I have calculated this correctly is in the odds the Lakers lose a series--

Odds lakers lose 4-0 is virtually NIL--
Odds Lakers lose 4-1 is very very very LOW
Odds Lakers lose 4-2 is LOW because that means someone has to win all 3 home games and win a game in LAKER STADIUM---
Odds Lakers lose 4-3- LOW- Means Lakers either Lost 3 games on ROAD and game 7 at Laker Stadium-- OR lakers lost 2 games at HOME including 7 and WON one game on Road--

Either way the scenarios Lakers losing 4-3 and 4-2 are the only scenarios-
This means basically that Lakers win no ROAD GAMES AT ALL--
ALso they lose to some Team that is able to WIN all HOME games and ALSO WIN AT LAKER STADIUM--

Based on the competition this YEAR the odds of this happening is much HIGHER than what I PAID---

I would estimate that this series price should be double if not closer to -450 ish to -500--

Try not to laugh too hard at the pathetic mathematical errors I made in this thread-
hh

My goal is to help people, all joking aside here I noticed the tremenous vaue on the Lakers and thought the line should be 450 ish--

The line is now 4 to 1- so -400 --

That is taking an early position when you in your heart know the line is wrong and that is why I moved in such a high amount- I would not just bet a series for 9 k if I thought they could win--
THere is a lot more to my thought process, and in this spot I thought the line was about half price discount, which it turned out to be--

All I can do is post and try to help people who have these props available-

The difficulties with a future bet when your laying odds of 2.25 to 1.

Thats a long haul , things can happen . A injury to Kobe and the bet is toast.

Basically when you make a futures play like this . You can,t be betting the games on top and especially not at home where the Lakers will alway be heavy favorite. Betting the Lakers on the road may be viable but chances are their small favorite on the road too.

If the Lakers get behind in a series , 3 games to 2 . You cannot hedge your play. It gonna cost you a fortune.

I think to play the lakers to win at + 8-5 odds is the way to go. Should the Lakers win, a 9000 bet would pay off 14,400. Yes Clevland will have home advantage should they reach the final. Looks like Orlando or Clevland is coming outof the east with Garnett injured for Boston.
But if the Lakers reach the final , now you are are in good position to hedge for a guarntee profit at reasonable odds. Odds in the NBA finals against Clev would be Lakers 7-5 favorite and against Orlando with the Lakers have home field, the Lakers would be about 270 favorite. Either way , you would be in great shape and be able to hedge comfortably.

I learned my lesson years ago. When the Pistons with Isah Thomas and Joe Dumars took the Lakers to a game 7. I had laid 5100 to to make 2900. Back then the local I used didn,t offer a Det ML. So it was either lay Lakers minus 7 to hedge somewhat or sit. Luckily , Magic Johnson and Kareem abdul Jabber prevailed but it was really nerve racking and my hands were tied with what I could do. By the way Lakers won game 7 but didn,t cover the 7 point spread.

I really dont, like B-Ball that much but that much but come playoff time I take a look at the odds to see if there is any value. The way I suggest would be the way to go.

I do think the Lakers come out the west for sure barring no majoring injuries but for some real value , betting them to win the Championship would be the way to go.

<TABLE class=Grid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class="NonAlt "><TD>Pending</TD><TD>11/4/08 7:00pm Basketball NBA +355 Championship - Los Angeles Lakers</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=Grid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class="NonAlt "><TD>Pending</TD><TD>11/4/08 7:00pm Basketball NBA +355 Championship - Los Angeles Lakers</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
You gotta post your pending stones future play then too for twice as much..

:popcorn:

I think the Lakers are probably going to win the west because of their ability to win at other people's STADIUMS... They are then afforded the luxury to lose one game in their own STADIUM because of their road prowess...

I think the Lakers are probably going to win the west because of their ability to win at other people's STADIUMS... They are then afforded the luxury to lose one game in their own STADIUM because of their road prowess...

:36_11_6:

I had a great laugh over that post too.

"lakers stadium"

<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="483"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td valign="middle">Odds to win 2009 NBA Western Conference Championship </td> <td align="right" valign="bottom"> Odds</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#666666"><td colspan="3" valign="middle">Team to win the Western Conference. All wagers have action. Singles only. Max $600.</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> Dallas Mavericks </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">30/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> Houston Rockets </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">14/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Los Angeles Lakers </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">1/4</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> New Orleans Hornets </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">20/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Portland Trailblazers </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">14/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> San Antonio Spurs </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">8/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Utah Jazz </td> <td align="right" valign="middle">30/1</td> <td>

Great job getting a quality line Sammy:smiley_acbe:

:36_11_6:

Guy says he has a 1.8 million bankroll and is betting 9K a game ,makes a big write up about the games and get this

Doesnt even know they play 7 games

OMG I'm literally dying here.I'm laughing so freaking hard my sides hurt.

Wait till I tell my betting guys this

<table width="483" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td valign="middle">Odds to win 2009 NBA Western Conference Championship </td> <td valign="bottom" align="right"> Odds</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#666666"><td colspan="3" valign="middle">Team to win the Western Conference. All wagers have action. Singles only. Max $600.</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> Dallas Mavericks </td> <td valign="middle" align="right">30/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Denver Nuggets </td> <td valign="middle" align="right">10/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> Houston Rockets </td> <td valign="middle" align="right">14/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Los Angeles Lakers </td> <td valign="middle" align="right">1/4</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> New Orleans Hornets </td> <td valign="middle" align="right">20/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Portland Trailblazers </td> <td valign="middle" align="right">14/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td valign="middle"> San Antonio Spurs </td> <td valign="middle" align="right">8/1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#dddddd"><td valign="middle"> Utah Jazz </td> <td valign="middle" align="right">30/1</td> <td>

Wrong again poppy pants .Anyone who bets 9000 a game would have a matchbook account and see you can still get -240 down or less anytime of the day for the Lakers to win the west .In fact two days ago it was still -225

Its only -315 at thegeek

-400:36_11_6:

give me another one

sammys givin his money away

sorry sammy but lakers have NO CHANCE OF WINNING THE FINALS or for that matter the WEST.

gl though

but it appears you just donated $9000.00

should have put it on the cavs

sorry sammy but lakers have NO CHANCE OF WINNING THE FINALS or for that matter the WEST.

gl though

but it appears you just donated $9000.00

should have put it on the cavs

I think they have the best chance, to say that a 4 to 1 favorite has no chance to win the west finals is just plain and simply ignorance--

There is no other word to describe such a stupid post.

stupid post

"I debated about taking the Lakers to win it all, but one thing I dont like is that they will be playing probably the 2nd best team in the league"

you obviously have never took the time to watch the best team in the league this year my friend

like i said you and the rest of the muckers out there will be donating your money betting on the lakers, nobody and i mean nobdody knows more about the nba then i do, i have lived it and breathed it for the past twenty years and i live in la and i know how good the lakers are, but i do know that everyone wants the lakers to play the cavs in the finals, but truth is they wont be even making it to the finals. the west is too good. i hope for your sake that they do get to the finals but i just do see it happening. sorry sammy

again, should have bet the cavs

remember i said that when you rip up that $9000 ticket.

the lakers are good but

the cavs are phenomenal

yes, la should get to the finals, but again i dont see it happening this year. especially not after that debacle they performed vs boston last year. they blew there nut last year and its not meant to be, nor will it be this year.

you talk about value? value would be taking any other team in the west other than la

with all that loot you got in your bankroll, you still have some time to hedge your bet on cle which i strongly suggest

NICKNAME

Sammy the Musher

minus 400 is a good value wager if floyd mayweather was fighting you
but you and the lakers are minus 400 and have to play uta, por/hou, & dal/sa in a SEVEN game series

the regular season means nothing, unless you are cleveland

gl with that

Time is ticking for you to put $10,000 on Cle....

Dankosu tickets?

Okay time to separate the 14 year old average mickey mouse little clown kids from the real men.
Since you are so sure with your picks, can you please post copies of your tickets on CAVS to win the title? ANd also on your futures of other Western teams to win the title?

No that would be too hard to do that, because people like you dont actually bet and are HATERS- when you have nothing going for you in life, you just try to drag others down with you. Its common in average people, and you Bro are very average, you are giving the average people a bad name.
You have no credibility if you dont post wagers proving your Cavs play and the western conf teams that you feel will win the title-
If you dont post them which I dont think you will, your comments are worthless, and typical of an average mans comments, in that they mean nothing and hold no substance and generally are HATER comments, because in reality You my friend See the DARK, while I see the LIGHT-
That is the difference between me and you my friend- That is the difference why you are average and I am not-

Sammy the Musher

minus 400 is a good value wager if floyd mayweather was fighting you
but you and the lakers are minus 400 and have to play uta, por/hou, & dal/sa in a SEVEN game series

the regular season means nothing, unless you are cleveland

gl with that

Time is ticking for you to put $10,000 on Cle....

Reading might be hard for bashers and average people like yourself, but I got Lakers at -225 for starters, the line is now -400 on them--

If you think that those teams have value please show us your future tickets on other teams to win the west?
Oh I forgot you may be 14 years old and mommy may be yelling at you right now to get off the computer--

Talk is bullshit, show the tickets or dont talk in my threads as your comments are hilarious-

Back