B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Everything fires tomorrow...

Let's start chatting.

Any series prices worth looking at?

Sneaky props?

Finally, playoffs.

Clippers beat the Suns 5 times 2 years ago. With PG for half the series and no Leonard. Klaw is the best player on the court for both teams but I think they’ll miss Reggie Jackson. I think they’ll go small and make Ayton a liability. Suns haven’t beaten anyone with KD back, but haven’t played together either. Interesting series. Opening game line says they roll. I also remember Klaw playing with no one in SAS and leading the future champs by 22 points before Zaga took him out on a dirty play. Spurs would have likely won that series as Durant was being owned.

Clippers beat the Suns 5 times 2 years ago. With PG for half the series and no Leonard. Klaw is the best player on the court for both teams but I think they’ll miss Reggie Jackson. I think they’ll go small and make Ayton a liability. Suns haven’t beaten anyone with KD back, but haven’t played together either. Interesting series. Opening game line says they roll. I also remember Klaw playing with no one in SAS and leading the future champs by 22 points before Zaga took him out on a dirty play. Spurs would have won that series as Durant was being owned.
If PG was healthy, I'd say this was a 7 game series.

Last year's Memphis defense was highly impressive, especially in the GSW series.

They bring that, they dispatch of LA in 5 or 6.

Quick note: I went back to 1980 in playoff results. There was never a year where the two conference champions both lost their first playoff game.

Bad news for Milw-Phx, Milw-GSW and Milw-Mem ticket holders

Warriors have to be about as close to a lock at a super cheap price we can get, right? I suppose the way they have been home/away this year it possible they go down 0-2 then even the series back at home but it sure feels to me like kings will see a ratcheted up intensity they most likely never seen before. Game one somehow came down to the end despite warriors shooting 16-50 from 3! Credit kings for withstanding the warriors 3rd qrtr push, that showed me something but I think tonight they will see something a little tougher to withstand than that. Worst case I suppose I can look at it like a 2 game chase, if warriors lose here I just unload in game 3, price right to make a good size play tonight imo. Seeing how I suck at nba am I off base? It the regular season I suck at, I usually have success betting playoffs in this kind of situations, The only thing that gives me any pause the fact warriors were just so bad on the road this season,, I could def see them being 0-2 and then 2-2 coming back to Sacramento (they only need 1 here so this doesn’t have to be it, it just you expect the defending champs to take this game!).

I know the whole world gotta be on warriors tonight. I’m no exception, you gotta be don’t you? Their road record is concerning but after watching most of game 1 I think warriors will get this one. The only reason I’m not going too crazy cause they could easily get down 0-2 and it still be 2-2 coming back to aac town. They only need 1 game here, could be tonight, could be game 5 or 7, although I’d think they don’t wanna see game 7

I did think kings withstanding the 3rd qrtr run said a lot, they coulda easily crumbled but they responded in big way. Tonight they gonna see a whole new level of intensity! Their coach is good and can warn them but until they feel it they can’t know what coming!

I did think kings withstanding the 3rd qrtr run said a lot, they coulda easily crumbled but they responded in big way. Tonight they gonna see a whole new level of intensity! Their coach is good and can warn them but until they feel it they can’t know what coming!

Westbrick crying cause fans being mean to him. If you don’t want to be called Westbrick then learn to shoot!!

I know the whole world gotta be on warriors tonight. I’m no exception, you gotta be don’t you? Their road record is concerning but after watching most of game 1 I think warriors will get this one. The only reason I’m not going too crazy cause they could easily get down 0-2 and it still be 2-2 coming back to aac town. They only need 1 game here, could be tonight, could be game 5 or 7, although I’d think they don’t wanna see game 7
I do think they respond well.

They simply need to make some stops. That Sacto "Kentucky" blitz was something.

Fox is the most clutch scorer in the association. GSW has no one to guard him.

Less hero ball from guys like Klay is big too.

Westbrick crying cause fans being mean to him. If you don’t want to be called Westbrick then learn to shoot!!
He won that game late, for them.

I agree though, he's a bit sensitive. I understand when fans attack his family etc but other times let it go...

That's just a weird situation that opposing teams walk through there on way to locker room.

Who can guard Fox?! He’s so quick.Shooters shooters shooter everywhere too.

Also, Suns got a better player in KD….

But did they get “better”. Not so sure, seems like they are missing some of those guys now.

Peyton can’t check him?

This is one those times I can convince myself this isn’t just a bet on tonight, I can 2 game chase warriors cause if they lose this game I’m all in on game 3! Hopefully won’t be needed, lol. This usually works for me, only 1-2x during my betting nba playoff life have I got my clock cleaned doing this. Sometimes i tell myself this then bail after the 1st game, lol.

Who can guard Fox?! He’s so quick.Shooters shooters shooter everywhere too.
Yeah.

Like Draymond I believe said, they cannot let Monk have that game.

Malik got to the basket whenever he wanted to. That's an issue.

Sabonis will be much better tonight methinks.

I agree though, he's a bit sensitive. I understand when fans attack his family etc but other times let it go...

That's just a weird situation that opposing teams walk through there on way to locker room.
This isn't positive

But we win the next three

Peyton can’t check him?

This is one those times I can convince myself this isn’t just a bet on tonight, I can 2 game chase warriors cause if they lose this game I’m all in on game 3! Hopefully won’t be needed, lol. This usually works for me, only 1-2x during my betting nba playoff life have I got my clock cleaned doing this. Sometimes i tell myself this then bail after the 1st game, lol.
GP junior been injury riddled. He's still getting back into it...

He can, to an extent...

Fox is the least known star in the league because of West Coast and this being his first series in 6 years.

Guy is unreal.

Guys like I and @guaranteeed been watching him/them on league pass for years.

Oh yea it was the most incredible 3-19 game I ever seen! All the extra shots he got them then the defensive play of the year! He was without a doubt reason they won, doesn’t change the fact Mfer can’t shoot, even worse is ok you can’t shoot, at sone point before the 19th shot you should stop shooting!!! This the worst playoff fg percentage since last time he did it! Lol.

And yes, you can say wrong shit and it needs to be handled. Calling him westbrick he makes more than enough money to handle that, acting like he Jackie Robinson

Oh yea it was the most incredible 3-19 game I ever seen! All the extra shots he got them then the defensive play of the year! He was without a doubt reason they won, doesn’t change the fact Mfer can’t shoot, even worse is ok you can’t shoot, at sone point before the 19th shot you should stop shooting!!! This the worst playoff fg percentage since last time he did it! Lol.
Yeah, Russ needs 10-15 FGAs a game. I get Playoff P is out so he might think he needs to more. Just keep it 15 feet and in.

GP junior been injury riddled. He's still getting back into it...

He can, to an extent...

Fox is the least known star in the league because of West Coast and this being his first series in 6 years.

Guy is unreal.

Guys like I and @guaranteeed been watching him/them on league pass for years.
Here's where I don't do NBA

This is that situation he gets schooled and why we do this shit

Yeah, Russ needs 10-15 FGAs a game. I get Playoff P is out so he might think he needs to more. Just keep it 15 feet and in.

He has other guys around him he could get shots for. And stop acting like you taking abuse like Jackie Robinson just cause they call you westbrick!

Back