tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
Hit NoIlly -2.5 last night in biggest sucker bet of year (posted in game thread) so good start to the week.

I like this card a bit.. Tho not deep but a few med/large plays I be stalking. Prolly lock one in tonight

But can't believe this line got to 20.. playing it:

Rutgers +20; medium

add:

Mizzu -2.5, 6 units
Okie State +10, -115; 4u
football 2h +0.5, -115; 4u

Last edited:
add:

Mizzu -2.5, 6 units

got a lot of commentary on this one if anyone has interest

leaning but waiting:

Ariz
NW
Indy

keeping my eye on:

Pitt
KU
Minny
JFootball Univ
Miss St

I would like to take the Gophers as well but I'm worried about how they're going to move the ball on Wisconsin. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on that matchup.

GL tee

Love to hear the Mizzou analysis. Dying to watch this one....have to tape it as Im going to Sporting KC Saturday night. Kinda think Franklin could be over anxious and make some mistakes. I kinda see MU losing or struggling here then putting up 50+ next week against JFF.

Am on Ok St +10 and +17 in a few teasers.

Patrick - any thoughts you may have on Miami/VA would be appreciated. Thinking there are way too many points here. Thx bro, hope you're well.

I would like to take the Gophers as well but I'm worried about how they're going to move the ball on Wisconsin. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on that matchup.

GL tee

you should be more worried about how the Gophers are going to stop the run. They were run over by Iowa and PSU did whatever they wanted on the ground. The difference was Iowa stuck with the run and PSU didn't. Both manhandled the Gophers in the trenches. Gophers top WR will be out as well. I'm hopefull, but I'm also trying to be realistic...

interested in the mizzou notes Dub.

also...any thoughts on Vandy/Tenn?

Thanks!!

Sorry guys- running low on time> try to get to a few quick notes now.

Mizzu/Ole Miss

Mizzu caught the bye at the perfect time as it gave QB franklin another full week to acclimate himself with offense. Reports are he is as good as ever and was throwing the ball with a lot of zip. Now will they open up the run game with Franklin? doubtful but he was running different last few games before the injury anyway taking far fewer hits. He will be dynamic today IMO, has one of the quickest releases in CFB. And if he gets dinged again or is rusty it sure is nice to have Mauk with the full playbook, ready to go.

More important, the bye week gave an extra week of rest to the two big receivers, Washington and DGB. Both had foot issues but both appear ready to go. This of course is well documented and is a complete mismatch for the Smallish, young DBs for Ole Miss.. Mizzu should be able to stretch the field at will generating huge cushions which will open up the underneath and the running game. Mizzu averages over 500ypg and expect them to get that again here.

Mizzu's defense vs Ole Miss offense is also a mismatch IMO. No one throws it more in SEC than Ole Miss. No one gets to the passer more than Mizzu..

What concerns me? Well its a TU play, so not much but ya in a game that is lined in the FG range, two words-- Andrew Bagget. After missing the short fg in double OT vs Scary he missed an extra point vs Kentucky. Then Pinkle at a crusial point in the game passed on trying a 24 yard fg and went for it... I don't think it comes down to a pressure kick at the end but ya, that would concern me.. Mizzu by DDs

dub, any thoughts on Iowa - Mishitgan?

surprised by line but cant trust Michigan to score much here, and even with the 6 points it wouldn't be a comfortable bet at any point... Cold football day in Iowa City and of course the farm boys love that.. Unlike most recent seasons, Iowa is healthy and very deep at running back.. Perfect day to run, run run... As most know, I play a lot of Iowa games, for and against (biggest bet of year was NIU early on).. But I much prefer Iowa as a dog or small fav and don't think I would ever consider a Ferentz coached team chalked over the FG.. not close to a play for me, but small lean to the Michigan team.

please include Gopher/Badger thoughts........gracias

nothing more really to add to Punit's thoughts above.. If it moves to 17, I might have a small value play on it... 17 points to the home team, in conference, big ten, bowl teams will also get me somewhat comfy with the dog..

Patrick - any thoughts you may have on Miami/VA would be appreciated. Thinking there are way too many points here. Thx bro, hope you're well.

Ya, looks like too many but I thought they were getting too many vs UNC and clem:seeya: also

Got to watch last nights game win my son. Its been awhile.. He made a comment that I couldn't agree more with--- There isn't a team in CFB that is suited better for Overtime than Navy... Fun game

Was surprised Reynolds took second half snaps .. more surprised he carried it a million times. almost got murdered that one sack .. in fact, surprised he got up .... almost had his head taken off on the facemask.... that looked scary ... and was slow getting up several times with bad wheels .... and was nauseous on the field ... ... Niamatalolo ( sp ) is crazy playing him that long and hard in a meaningless game.

Hit NoIlly -2.5 last night in biggest sucker bet of year (posted in game thread) so good start to the week.

I like this card a bit.. Tho not deep but a few med/large plays I be stalking. Prolly lock one in tonight

But can't believe this line got to 20.. playing it:

Rutgers +20; medium

add:

Mizzu -2.5, 6 units
Okie State +10, -115; 4u

GL tee

okie state has 71 Texans on the roster.. Amazing.. Most of any non texas school. 2nd is Oklahoma 43.. Mizzu has 36

hit a nice 2H play on Iowa over in the in game thread... Iowa defense absolutely dominated today. game should not have been that close... so, deceptive score IMO.. may want to keep that in mind as you cap next one up. nebraska

@HawkeyeNation: Iowa with 408 yards, Michigan with 158. This game should have been 35-7.

saw that Tee, thanks for posting and good luck with your plays
Not tailing any today so you should be all good for winnahs LOL
Just kicking back and watching aTm likely lose and sure hope for a Baylor win as lots of family alum and nephews/nieces in Wacko

saw that Tee, thanks for posting and good luck with your plays
Not tailing any today so you should be all good for winnahs LOL
Just kicking back and watching aTm likely lose and sure hope for a Baylor win as lots of family alum and nephews/nieces in Wacko

have a good day my man

Wager Type : Straight Bet

Sport : NCAA Football
Selection : Texas A&M 11/23/2013 3:30 PM - (EST)
Spread +½ -115 for 2nd Half
Amount : Risking 2,300 To Win 2,000 USD

Back