Jump 18 pts, 5 teams left *2,3,4,8,11
vk 17 pts, 4 teams left *1,2,3,4 seeds
Monger 16 pts, 4 teams left *1, 3, 4, 7 seeds
scrute 13 pts, 3 teams left *1, 4, 7 seeds

Monger 25 Kansas Oregon south Carolina
vk 23 UNC kentucky
Jump 21 xavier
scrute 19 zags florida

Correct me if wrong. the 88 ties to structure.

Monger teams playing so well. kansas hottest team in nation and south carolina defense oh my. Scrute needed that florida bucket badly. Jump hanging on by a thread. i am stalking.

Jump was last year's winner. There will be a new champion. Monger last in last years league and a clear favorite right now.

Monger 33
Vk 27
scrute 23

Scenarios

If UNC Wins over Zags, vk wins
If UNC wins over scarolina monger/vk push
If Zags win over UNC Scrute wins
If Zags win over Oregon Monger wins
If Oregon wins over South Carolina Monger wins
If Oregon wins over Zags Monger wins
If South Carolina wins over North Carolina Monger wins
If South Carolina wins over Oregon Monger wins

Monger wins 5 of 8 scenarios
Scrute wins 1 of 8 scenarios
vk wins 1 of 8 scenarios
monger/vk push 1 of 8 scenarios

Correct me if any of these are wrong.

You put yourself in a good position anyway.

I actually like the Zags to win it from here. Just don't think UNC is healthy enough right now .. dodged two bullets already. UNC probably gets by an even more hurt Oregon team. South Carolina is a good story and my heart is with them to win it but sooner or later an opponent makes a few shots and puts them in a position where they have to answer.

Don't see the zags losing that match up.

Just brutal for monger who is the most deserving amongst us imo for this year. last year Jump was the deserved winner.

But on the other hand, nothing is better than undeserved money so I hope unc wins

Yah we could change scoring but then it would also suck when the contest was over after the elite 8.

Yah we could change scoring but then it would also suck when the contest was over after the elite 8.

I think the scoring is ok. We could do it with 80% going to total pts, 20% going to most wins or something though. Maybe that is getting too complicated. But I agree, it cannot be too flat or it could be over too quick

Back