Week 3 Schrute Bucks

Line value so far:

FBS Sides +22 points (~ 1 point per game)
FBS Totals +17 points (~ 3 points per game)
FCS Sides +63 points (slightly over 3 points per game)
FCS Totals +25 points (2.5 points per game)

Great work. Been following you on FCS, but really need to also begin capping those myself -- so much value.

Yeah I think it has settled for the most part

Florida St TT U28.5 at Boston College 0.55-0.50

Thanks big time Timmy Jim

Purdue +6.5 vs Va Tech 0.55-0.50

Will either be adding ML or VT Team Total under later to essentially push this to at least a full unit play...might add both

Adding:

Arkansas St/Missouri St U61 0.60-0.50

Don't necessarily love the play from a perspective of what I made the total but I'm playing it because both starting QBs are out. Hopefully it takes the new guys a few possessions to get their feet under them and it leads to an under. Hopefully they don't turn it over a ton deep in their own territory

Dwight any thoughts on Charlotte/MTSU? See they have pounded that over and I recall the comments about the Charlotte defense (slow) after the Georgia St. game. Stockstill seems to be a pretty decent qb for MTSU and despite their 4 to vs. Bama they actually did make some plays in the passing game. I would think MTSU can hang a lot of points in this game (>40) and was considering laying the 19.5?

Adding:

South Carolina +17 at Georgia 0.55-0.50 (1.5 units on this game now with a full unit of it on the worse number)
BYU +17 at UCLA 1.10-1.00
Iowa St +8 at Toledo 0.55-0.50
ECU/Navy U58 0.55-0.50
Nebraska/Miami O57.5 0.55-0.50
Iowa St/Toledo U59.5 0.55-0.50

Norfolk St +42 at Marshall 0.60-0.50
Wofford +170 at Idaho 0.50-0.85
Akron/Savannah St U59 0.60-0.50 (buying off the O55 now that Pohl is out...a middle would be nice but I'm just happy to be able to get off the game)

Dwight any thoughts on Charlotte/MTSU? See they have pounded that over and I recall the comments about the Charlotte defense (slow) after the Georgia St. game. Stockstill seems to be a pretty decent qb for MTSU and despite their 4 to vs. Bama they actually did make some plays in the passing game. I would think MTSU can hang a lot of points in this game (>40) and was considering laying the 19.5?

Yeah Kyle and I were talking about this game last night. No doubt that MTSU should be able to score here but I actually kind of like the Charlotte offense. Presbyterian isn't a bad FCS team and Charlotte dominated them. My PR on this game is 20.5 so I doubt I play it unless it's in the form of a team total. Charlotte may be a bit satisfied as well given a 2-0 start to the season but this is their first conference game ever. Gun to my head it would be MTSU or nothing

TY Dwight for your thoughts. I had been eyeing SC also this week and added. Was not impressed with Georgia QB play last week and figure SC to be very competitive in this game.

hahaha appreciate it Faz

Adding:

Ville +12/U58.5 0.55-0.50

This is a buy back and I decided to tease the second half of the buy back because I don't think I'm going to be able to get Ville +7. It's certainly a gamble and I'll be happy if Clemson wins a close one by 7 but it could absolutely burn me

Adding:
Wagner/Monmouth U49 0.60-0.50
Jacksonville St -23 vs Tenn St 0.60-0.50

I realize the spot is awful for Jax St but I made the line 37 so I can't pass up 2 TDs of perceived value. The other scary thing is the line moved from 23.5 to 23 so maybe someone knows something or maybe I just have Tenn St rated way too low. I've been against Tenn St all 3 weeks. In week 1 they won the 4th quarter 21-0 to cover by 3 points after Alabama States QB was knocked out of the game and the backup turned the ball over deep in his own territory. They won the box score by 16 yards and were crushed in ypp but recovered 4 fumbles. So I felt I capped that one well. In week 2 they won by 10 but failed to cover a 17.5 spread. They won the box score by 22 yards, lost ypp and the turnover margin was even. So I think I've got a good feel on them

I took Clemson pk at open and have been waiting for +7 to get a middle. Clearly not going to happen so I'm thinking my best strategy right now is to wait until kickoff and hope Clemson scores first. Maybe get a +10 on live betting. Clearly not a foolproof strategy but if there's a better option right now I'm unaware of it.

This is a buy back and I decided to tease the second half of the buy back because I don't think I'm going to be able to get Ville +7. It's certainly a gamble and I'll be happy if Clemson wins a close one by 7 but it could absolutely burn me

I saw this...they played 10 min quarters in the 2nd h right?

ever seen anything like this? who's call was it, and what is the rule on that?

wagers were cancelled I know

NCAA rules say opposing coaches and game officials can agree to shorten halftime or any remaining quarter or quarters of the game. I remember FSU v. Savannah St., the coaches agreed to a running clock in the 2H, but then there was a lightning delay and they just called it at that point. I think I've heard of running clocks in other games, too.

Dwight, thoughts on Scott over 5.5 receptions and Watson over 20 completions? if the game is close and they have to pass for 4 quarters

Watson O20.5 completions sounds good. He's averaged 18.5 so far this season in about 5.5 quarters of action. He played all but 2 possessions on the road against FSU in '14 and had 19 completions. He played the whole game against UNC and NCSU and had 27 and 17 completions respectively but the NCSU game was 41-0 so there was a lot of clock running. He only had 19 attempts against SoCar LY but their run defense was so abysmal he didn't have to pass.

Artavis O5.5 receptions sounds good especially with Mike Williams out and Artavis is the guy on the WR screens too

Gallman U102.5 rush yards also looks good as Ville should stop the run and Clemson plays multiple RBs

STOP !!!! THIEF !!! GET THAT BANDIT !!
Especially Ohio -3 1/2, Drake +21, Harvard -20 1/2, Dartmouth -14, Hampton -1 1/2, Kennesaw -10 1/2, Valpo -39, & Southern -10 :cigarguy:

Great numbers, Mr S. Are they 5 Dimes ? Openers at 5 Dimes ?

Have a great week

STOP !!!! THIEF !!! GET THAT BANDIT !!
Especially Ohio -3 1/2, Drake +21, Harvard -20 1/2, Dartmouth -14, Hampton -1 1/2, Kennesaw -10 1/2, Valpo -39, & Southern -10 :cigarguy:

Great numbers, Mr S. Are they 5 Dimes ? Openers at 5 Dimes ?

Have a great week

hahaha yeah those are opening numbers from Dimes

GL this week buddy

Plus my goal was to have more on Ville than my initial Clemson wager anyway so this gives me an additional half unit at Ville +7

Schrute-

What are your numbers for Hampton/Howard?

Thanks

I make Hampton a 3 point road favorite and I played it just b/c Howard has been so awful this year. But Howard did win this game last year but they were outgained by over 100 yards. 12 is a lot of points here and I'm happy you brought this to my attention as I didn't realize the line had moved so much. I am not certain if I've lowered Howard enough but I'm not certain Hampton would have faired a lot better against Howards opponents so far. Hampton also has a bad spot coming off a gut wrenching loss to Richmond last Saturday.

So irritated with myself. Wanted to bet Idaho St +35 but can get more down at lower juice at BOL so was just waiting on them to release. They released +26.5 which is about right...well dammit

So irritated with myself. Wanted to bet Idaho St +35 but can get more down at lower juice at BOL so was just waiting on them to release. They released +26.5 which is about right...well dammit
yea i saw +29 and it went to +25.5 before the screen refreshed

Howard +12 vs Hampton 0.55-0.50

Line went way too high here IMO. Thought about Howard ML but that would screw up my chances at a middle. I think the game should be 4-6.5 point spread

Back