0 Days till the first full Saturday of the season....

You guys saying Steele isn‘t worth buying?

Not in my opinion.

And I had to recently unfollow him on twitter cause he was spamming my feed with retweeted pictures of babies and dogs reading his magazine. Dude is beyond annoying. He has some good info but it's not worth sifting through all the shit to get to it.

The rest of the mag is him patting himself on the back. Yet, I still buy it. Mainly because it's easier/faster for me to flip to a team page to find out basic info like schedule, past results, etc than to look it up online

yea he always says thing like "my power sets called for east alaska state" to go from 4-7 in 1996 to 9-2 in 1997 and alas I was correct"

he NEVER tells you about all the times his power sets were dog kaka, which is much more than you think. he's good, but he aint THAT good where he should not point out when he's wrong at least once every 5 times he tells us that he was right

Today marks 19 days until kickoff! Let's remember the loudest moment in Mountaineer Field history: Robert Walker's 19 yard touchdown run against Miami in 1993

WE'RE IN THE TEENS!!!!!

Today marks 19 days until kickoff! Let's remember the loudest moment in Mountaineer Field history: Robert Walker's 19 yard touchdown run against Miami in 1993

WE'RE IN THE TEENS!!!!!

my Goodness that looked more like 1983 !!!

12 Days Until Kickoff! Let us remember the 1912 Bacardi Bowl, when the Florida Gators traveled to play the Cuban Athletic Club of Havana in a game that was never completed.

1534187276070.png

I'll get on it. I'm bullish if that helps, a lot of key players returning and the same oc two years running for the first time in ages.

just saw this trivia ? on an old broadcast. In 1997, Tom Osborne's last year, there were six active coaches who had beat him. Name them.

I know MIA beat them inorange bowl for natty, not sure who was the coach, didnt mack brown get them too

I know MIA beat them inorange bowl for natty, not sure who was the coach, didnt mack brown get them too

All the Miami guys were gone by 97. Schnellenberger, Jimmy Johnson, and Dennis Erickson. Schnell and Erickson came back, but after 97.

Mack didn't go to Texas until 98, I think. Mackovic beat Osborne in the first b12 title game in 96 (Nebraska had buckets on the sideline for all the vomiting from half the team with the flu) and then I think UT was terrible in 97 and got himself fired.

One of them is pretty obvious. One will probably require an ACC guy to get. I now can't remember the last one.

That was the easy one and not big ten when it happened. There's still a big ten guy out there.
Oooh.

Okay, I thought maybe that encompassed both.

I am going to sacrifice sleep and think this over without cheating for a bit.

Back