Your Favorite Play Today and Why

Packers: hoped for MIN money, but should have realized nobody is gonna back Cousins vs Rodgers. Loved MIN entering the season but was concerned about the schedule, not sure it's the schedule's fault. Defense isn't the same, offense underachieving. I'll take 3

...would have probably been SF if i hadn't somehow missed the move from juiced 3.5 to 2

My best bet of the week is the New York Jets. The Jets usually play the Patriots tough especially when they are home and the public is rightfully all over the Patriots. The Jets got embarrassed by Buffalo two weeks ago and the buzzards are circling the incompetent Todd Bowles.

I fully expect the Patriots to start slow knowing they don't have to take the Jets seriously to win the game. At some point Brady will wake up and they will win the game but the Jets will cover the 13 or so points.

i get the EMH but for NFL it seems to be so based on QBs that the EMH is distorted a bit. That's why i bought in on GB at +3 as i didn't want to lose the number and figured the SNF bets will be on Rodgers instead of Cousins, but it looks like i may have jumped too early as it's coming back a bit

My best bet of the week is the New York Jets. The Jets usually play the Patriots tough especially when they are home and the public is rightfully all over the Patriots. The Jets got embarrassed by Buffalo two weeks ago and the buzzards are circling the incompetent Todd Bowles.

I fully expect the Patriots to start slow knowing they don't have to take the Jets seriously to win the game. At some point Brady will wake up and they will win the game but the Jets will cover the 13 or so points.

NE off an embarrassing loss heading into the bye underestimating NYJ seems unlikely to me

NE off an embarrassing loss heading into the bye underestimating NYJ seems unlikely to me

I would feel better about this if they didn't get embarrassed themselves last time out but I still don't expect a big effort from New England today. They know they can sleepwalk through the first half and still find a way to pull this out. Maybe they take out their frustrations and win by 40 but I have a feeling the Jets hang in there for awhile.

Dolphins +9 looks to be my favorite, simply Indy off the blowout victory in what was their biggest game in quite awhile last week. Hate betting against Luck but situation calls for it here, divisional road game next week for Indy against defending division champs.

What a bunch of crap games this week.

i also disagree with KJ's situation here, it's a week-to-week league and i think many gambler's ignore that

I hardly ever play situations in NFL fyi but do pay more attention as it gets closer to end of the year

Can't ignore the history of unders when two teams are playing in December who may well see each other in the playoffs

I agree with KJ. It's a classic betting scenario. We all saw the Titans succumb to the let-down after they killed with New England. Indy could have some let-down here off a dominating performance at home against a big division rival. Pros celebrate victories, attach more importance to some guys more than others, I don't think it's surprising.

That embarrassing loss was two weeks ago tho for New England, maybe they got over it during the bye. When they lost by dd's to Jax they lost again by even more in Detroit, obviously one-game sample size is next to meaningless but i'd feel more comfortable if there were some sort of precedent for New England bounce back

That embarrassing loss was two weeks ago tho for New England, maybe they got over it during the bye. When they lost by dd's to Jax they lost again by even more in Detroit, obviously one-game sample size is next to meaningless but i'd feel more comfortable if there were some sort of precedent for New England bounce back

precedent since '01

Carolina's only home game in a 5 week stretch, that's rough. Think they view it as a must win given the scheduling?

every game is a must-win

The Patriots are going to hear over and over again just how much the Jets suck. They know they don't have to take this team seriously to win the game. The Jets always look at this game as their Super Bowl and usually play them tough when they are the home team.

The public is all over the Patriots and the line is up to 13 in some places. The contrarian in me just has to bet the Jets just like I had to take USC last night when everyone was on Notre Dame.

As a Jets fan I would want them to lose every game they play the rest of the way by 30 or more points so the idiotic ownership has to fire the GM as well as the coach. I just think this game will be close but I suck at this and certainly would never tell anyone to tail my picks.

Everyone was on Florida too and everyone been fading Lousiville. The public wins plenty of the time. It's a game i'd rather not bet on. Actually lost my mind for a bit GWarner has it right as typically Pats are very solid after a loss. But they have been much more beatable this year, so i'd like to look into the health of their receivers especially before making a decision here but it's probably a no-play for me. I try to avoid betting on bad teams and the Jets...

Afternoon game:
Arizona TT O14 Johnson should get his yards and offense is starting a trend more offense with Leftwich coaching

Back