• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

You guys betting Houston...

Hey you guys have got to find an internet link for Houston radio 610 am. I'm dying laughing at the fans calling in talking about the Texans being idiots and Carr worthless.

You also have Aggie fan bitching about all the UT gear in the stands (Kubiak is a former Agg).

LMAO!

abcs said:
This has turned into U of Texas message board..

That's the University of Texas at Nashville message board to you, bro.

VY
Ahmad Hall
Bo Scaife

Time to just make the unis burnt orange, Mr. Adams.

Now the Cleveland Browns are on the clock and better not make the same mistake and pass on Troy Smith the hometown kid.

abcs said:
This has turned into U of Texas message board..

Nah I could care less for Texas. :shake:

Im from California and see so much of USC shit and I still knew VINCE would whip that ass 'an_horse'

SHSUHorn said:
Now the Cleveland Browns are on the clock and better not make the same mistake and pass on Troy Smith the hometown kid.

Would they take him in the top 10 ?

:hairout: I hope not maybee the Raiders can get his ass late in the 1st rd

They have surppassed the Lions as my fave NFL team.

Lions

Cory Redding
Will Matthews
Jonathon Scott
Shaun Rodgers
Roy Williams

Lions have got amazing, UT talent and I'll pull for them. But they underacheive.

On the other hand, UT Nashville is doing good with nowhere near the talent due in no small part to VY and his skills and leadership.

SHSUHorn said:
throwback, since this is a UT message board now how is Michael Huff looking?

Great, He's a Big Reason Raiders Pass D is so good IMO.

He's always flying around the ball and gets tackles for loss on running plays. Shuts down all TE's , look at the stats you would be amazed.

IMO he need to bulk up , and I feel next year the INT's and TD's will come 4sure.

I wanted the Raiders to Draft Vince So bad and I feel if the texans would have took Bush the Raiders would have traded with the saints to snag VY atleast i heard thos rumors.

But HUFF is solid :shake:

img9830562.jpg

Hook 'em, Titans!

Huff is the reason UT pass defense is one of the worst in the country despite having a Thorpe award winner in Ross.

BTW i never annointed mario williams the next reggie white.. I still think the texans needed bush. Im not sold on vince being any better than leinart. Matt has looked good the past few games as well.. Both will be solid qb's.

Who mentioned Leinart?

Can we just say it: "I was wrong. VY is good" and leave it at that. It's ok to be wrong.

Vince young has been better than expected. I never said he would be a bust or out of the league.. Just didnt expect him to be a pro bowl level qb. Vince obviously has a huge learning curve like horn said. They ran a simple offense for UT. IF he starts understanding the nfl game then yea he can be great. THe guy does have great poise and is a natural leader. I still like leinart..

Leinart must be related to Christ. The guy walks into USC as not a highly touted HS QB and gets to throw to Williams, Smith, Jarett, Turner, and Bryd and gets to hand off to Bush and White.

He comes to Zona and gets Boldin, Fitzgerald, and Johnson and Edge in the backfield.

And he fucked Paris Hilton.

Good points horn.. He must be!!

matt.jpg

rb_ml_band.jpg

GUy has been really fortunate, too bad he has denny green as a coach. Anyway I hope vince does well.. the kid is a class act,

You had me until Paris Hilton. Dude really needs Christ on his side now. Who knows what he's caught!

Is that you, ABCs, in the top picture...the one Matty is smooching on?

Would explain the loyalty....

Troy Smith doesnt have any similarities to brees IMHO. Troy is athletic and mobile, he also has a stronger arm and is an inch or 2 taller.. Troy is also more polished than vince coming out of college as a qb.

Troy Smith might be like Jeff Garcia in his 49er days

i just got back from the game. why did i bet on the Smile! ass texans. i was telling people at the end of the game that we should implode the stadium. we stuck with pansy ass carr over the home town hero vince young?!!!! apparently we dont like dollar bills.

abcs said:
Troy Smith doesnt have any similarities to brees IMHO. Troy is athletic and mobile, he also has a stronger arm and is an inch or 2 taller.. Troy is also more polished than vince coming out of college as a qb.

Troy Smith might be like Jeff Garcia in his 49er days

Jeff Garica, Hell no.

Alot of people compare Smith and Brees.

And I think V Y was more polished coming out them T Smith imho :shake:

Back