Wyndham Champoinship @ Greensboro, NC

LeRinkRat

Pretty much a regular
1st round Thursday August 20 @ Sedgefield CC. most "name" players taking the week off with the 1st round of the FedEx playoffs starting next week. odds @ William-Hill Las Vegas >>>

Brooks Koepka 16-1
Hideki Matsuyama 18-1
Brandt Snedeker 18-1
Branden Grace 18-1
Adam Scott 18-1
Justin Thomas 25-1
Billy Horschel 25-1
Martin Kaymer 25-1
Webb Simpson 30-1
Paul Casey 30-1
Bill Haas 30-1
Ryan Moore 40-1
Carl Schwartzel 40-1
Luke Donald 40-1
Tiger Woods 40-1
Carl Pettersson 50-1
Harris English 50-1
Patrick Rogers 50-1
Will Wilcox 50-1
Jason Dunfer 60-1
Brendon Todd 60-1
Chad Campbell 60-1
Russell Knox 60-1
Nick Watney 60-1
Austin Cook 60-1
Ollie Schniederjans 60-1
George Coetzee 60-1
Cameron Smith 75-1
Brian Harman 75-1
Ben Marrtin 75-1
George McNeal 75-1
Jonas Blixt 75-1
Charles Howell III 75-1
Camilo Villegas 75-1
Boo Weekley 75-1
Johnson Wagner 75-1
Daniel Summerhays 100-1
David Toms 100-1
Martin Laird 100-1
Jason Kokrak 100-1
Morgan Hoffman 100-1
Scott Pinckney 125-1
Bryce Molder 125-1
Scott Langley 125-1
William McGirt 125-1
Stewart Cink 125-1
Brendon De Jonge 125-1
Whee Kim 150-1
Ernie Els 150-1
FIELD +160 (8-5)
field includes such as Justin Leonard, Ryo Ishikawa, Jerry Haas, Davis Love III and Tim Clark

my "most likely winners" are Branden Grace 18-1 (3rd @ PGA), Brooks Koepka 16-1 (5th @ PGA), Brandt Snedeker 18-1 (12th @ PGA) Billy Horschel 25-1 (played well @ PGA ex for 4th round and finished 25th) and Martin Kaymer 25-1 (12th PGA). BEST "long shot" has to be George Coetzee 60-1 (7th @ PGA)

Tourney Matchups picks are
Koepka -140 over Matsuyama
Snedeker -120 over Scott
Grace -115 over Thomas
Horschel -110 over Simpson
Kaymer +120 over Casey
Schwartzel -110 over Wilcox
Coetzee +105 over Knox

good luck with whatever YOU chose this weekend

GL

Hard to figure this one at all with a ton of guys playing for their FedEx and tour lives

GL

Hard to figure this one at all with a ton of guys playing for their FedEx and tour lives

Ya some people touting Tiger Woods @ 40-1 because IF Tiger was to WIN from what I have read he COULD get enough points to get in the 1st FedEx @ The Barclays next week. probably one reason Luke Donald @ 124 points and Charl Schwartzel @ 125 playing this week trying to protect their positions "on the bubble" while Ryo Ishikawa @ 130, Jonas Blixt @ 135, Whee Kim @ 137 and Martin Kaymer @149 all trying to "squeek in". Tiger would probably have to WIN to make it currently @ 187 as would Ernie Els @ 170

Tiger at a minimum has to get 2nd alone to have a chance and even then will still need some help. I think the real question is will he even make the cut?

More involved than that

Top 150 in FedEx get conditional status for the tour next year, this isn't just about the FedEx Cup, in fact that's just a small part of it...cards are on the line before they have to go through the Web.com playoffs

McGirt at 125:1 would be my longshot...think I might go throw $10 on it just to see

YES one HELL of a start for McGirt @ -8. Tiger making some noise @ -6 along with the German Martin Kaymer. half the field just starting in afternoon groups

I took a stab at Luke Donald at 40-1. Also fading Adam Scott with Brendan Grace +115 and Justin Thomas +105, and took Austin Cook +130 over Russell Knox

just about all "field hands" at the top after the 1st round. only one with odds is Bill McGirt @ 125-1 and that was at William-Hill. at Cantor Gaming he was field also. kind of a "blast from the past" with both Tiger Wood and Davis Love III @ -6. WHEN was the last time "Da Tird" was this high up on a leader board? chanced these as 2nd round matchups. reason is I have their opponents on both tourney matchup and to win bets SO kind of a "halfazzed hedge"

Matsuyama -105 over Koepka
Haas -125 over Kaymer
Scott -115 over Horschel
Simpson +105 over Snedeker
Blixt -110 over Harman
all straight bets + a "lottery ticket" parlay :prayer

as the character of "Chef" said in the movie Apocalypse Now, "FUKKIN' TIGER!!!" tied for the lead @ -11 with "field hand" Tom Hoge and just ahead of Davis Love "Da Tird" and Chad Campbell both @ -10. Brandt Snedeker shoots a 9 under to get to -9 for the tourney with 6 others including Bill Haas. looks like my tourney play is DEAD on Billy Horschel as he probably gets CUT @ -2. went 2-3 on my 2nd round matches and will have to check at William-Hill later for 3rd round pairings

Matsuyama -105 over Koepka lose +3 / -3
Haas -125 over Kaymer WIN -4 / -2
Scott -115 over Horschel WIN -1 / even
Simpson +105 over Snedeker lose -3 / -9
Blixt -110 over Harman lose even / -2

:golf:

William-Hill 3rd round matchups plays

Camilo Villegas +110 over George McNeill
Brooks Koepka -140 over Ryan Moore
Charl Schwartzel -130 over Patrick Rodgers
Bill Haas -125 over Paul Casey
Chad Campbell -140 over Scott Brown
Tiger Woods +110 over Brandt Snedeker

played Tiger mostly because my best "to win the tourney" shot right now is Brandt Snedeker @ 18-1 SO it's a "halfazzed hedge". Tiger @ 40-1 looking pretty good right now. be just like him to WIN this thing and "squeek in" to the FedEx playoffs

:moose:

Lot your stuff rat......goddamn, i wish i would have had time to share pga thoughts...tomorrow I got two BIG bets

Kaymer -135 over English

Sneds -140 over Tiger

Love tiger and am rooting for him huge, but just think he is a stroke or stroke and a half dog to Sneds tomroow.....may not be that way sunday, but tiger will have hiccups playing in last group tomorrow.......we'lll see.......BTW, I am tailing two palys of yours.....Koepka and Campbell...thank for sharing....great, great venue for chad campbell

GL tomorrow

btw.....jesus christ iam drunk......pounding out cfb bets lik crazy......love me some gambling season

after my Saturday 1-4-1 results I have come to the conclusion that PGA golf is definitely NOT my sport to handicap. player are just TOO flakey. classic is freeking Blixt. loses his pairing with Harman Friday even to -2 to blow that matchup for me THEN kicks it Saturday -8 to Charles Howell "Da Tiod" -1. will just watch and HOPE Brandt Snedeker can shoot a round although BOTH Jason Gore and Jonas Blixt looking pretty tough Saturday both with -8. Tiger Woods could have a round in him too

PGA Golfers are ALL fukking FLAKES!!! you can NOT handicap these goofs from one round to the next much less for a tournament. god damn Brandt Snedeker goes into the final round close to the lead and shoots 6 OVER thru 14. Tiger Woods also close and shoots 4 OVER thru 12. ANYONE who cashes a "to win the tourney" bet, it's PURE fukking LUCK!!!

PGA Golfers are ALL fukking FLAKES!!! you can NOT handicap these goofs from one round to the next much less for a tournament. god damn Brandt Snedeker goes into the final round close to the lead and shoots 6 OVER thru 14. Tiger Woods also close and shoots 4 OVER thru 12. ANYONE who cashes a "to win the tourney" bet, it's PURE fukking LUCK!!!

Hit my first ever last week with Jason Day at the PGA.

Back