WTA Singapore

theking

Pretty much a regular
Alright, we got the huge WTA event this week. I know y'all enjoy watching the younger, less talented girls run around in their short little skirts...but now we can watch the best of the best battle it out.

Putting some $ down on Halep to beat Bouchard...says shes fresh off a hip injury, so hopefully that doesn't affect her game. Last injury I read about in tennis was Nishikori, saying he hadn't played in 6 weeks before the US Open.....

Halep wins like 530,000 if she can win her next match...unbelievable haha.

Crazy scoreline against Serena....wonder where her head is at vs. Bouchard. Might be worth throwing some on the Canadian? Or is Serena going to roll....

Might have to ride Halep if shes playing this good. I knew she was faking about that injury bullshit

Halep wins like 530,000 if she can win her next match...unbelievable haha.

Crazy scoreline against Serena....wonder where her head is at vs. Bouchard. Might be worth throwing some on the Canadian? Or is Serena going to roll....

Might have to ride Halep if shes playing this good. I knew she was faking about that injury bullshit

6-1 6-1 Serena

As you mentioned prior about those who say they are "injured" such as Kei, they go on to do crazy stuff.
I will say this though I think Bouchard is just there to party. I grew up in Singapore and for a young lady like herself to be there for a first time she's probably just happy to have made it. Serena is a constant pro and without a doubt think she is going to rebound as she's always chasing perfection.
Pretty sure Serena wants another stab at Halep

Back