WRESTLEMANIA 2023 Discusion, bets, etc

Snoop's quick thinking to save the day earned special praise from Triple H.

"My hats off to Snoop. You know, just picking it up and just like, 'Oh, man, he's hurt? Alright, I'll fix that.' He's a natural-born entertainer. I've known Snoop for years in this environment and what kind of a fan he is, but, man, tonight he put himself, from a respect factor for me, he put himself in a different playing field for me."

You guys see Finn head injury pics? Yikes
when a ladder struck him in the face and busted him open. The blood caused a temporary stoppage of the match while Balor was attended to by medical staff, and Pro Wrestling Insider had some additional details. According to PWI, Balor was given "what appeared to be a numbing agent via injection," and also had the cut stapled shut at ringside

the company is in "advanced talks" to be sold to Endeavor Group, which also owns Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). The news was broken on Sunday afternoon by CNBC.

Would love to hear the real time fan reaction there @Vapster
WM Night 1 & 2 Was Beautiful... No Screw Jobs... Good Matches... THEN... You F'n Do A SCREW JOB Ending On Night 2 Main Event?! Crowd...(And Rico And I Hated It...) Have Him Lose Clean To Be Honest... The BS Interference Is Just OVERDONE...

Back