Balor -130
Bianca -110
Damage Control +140. This is my least confident play
Played these earlier this week

Theory -400
Rollins -450
Street Profits at +150

Last edited:
Pretty sure Dom wins but not laying that price.
Also will be absolutely Shocked if Rhea and Sami KO lose but not playing that price

Have to watch cousin’s USL soccer game. Will watch rest of ppv later. Would love to hear everyone’s thoughts on the ppv

Rollins is headline stuff. Should be the one to dethrone Reigns.

With that said I was at my wife’s 40th bday party and chatted with a wrestling buddy fan. Several years back an indy show did an event at the local single A baseball park. Cody was the headliner. He took the mic and said no wrestler leaves until we sign every autograph for every person here. So sounds like Hunter has his guy to be the face and be available week in and week out.

Street Profits +150 was a great bet. What are the limits on these?

Seth vs Logan was laid out great, nice job by both guys.
Rhea vs Charlotte was also great, fantastic work by both ladies, very physical and well worked.
Dom vs Rey was very fun and told an awesome story, well done.
I fast forwarded the eight man as I don't like matches with no stakes involved
Cena vs Theory didn't do it for me
McAfee stuff was skippable
Sami and Kevin captured the emotion beautifully, very well done

Rollins is headline stuff. Should be the one to dethrone Reigns.

With that said I was at my wife’s 40th bday party and chatted with a wrestling buddy fan. Several years back an indy show did an event at the local single A baseball park. Cody was the headliner. He took the mic and said no wrestler leaves until we sign every autograph for every person here. So sounds like Hunter has his guy to be the face and be available week in and week out.

Street Profits +150 was a great bet. What are the limits on these?
I have seen BOL limits as low as 25 or 50 so just beer money for the most part.

Part of me is kind of hoping Roman retains tonight though I know odds are against it. I just love the long term stuff
Losing all the belts could also make for a fun story Friday night on smackdown

On a side note, I know that it is against the grain but I actually enjoyed the good fellas stuff

They were both ok. Good. Not great. Rhea and USO matches the best.

REALLY looking fwd to seeing Demon tonight.
Being able to get the crowd invested in the story of your match and having an interest in who wins and who loses goes a long way with me and both knocked it outta the park in that respect. That’s my biggest issue with AEW by the way as it’s more about cheering the spots than having a vested interest in a winner and a loser.

Back