***World Series InGame***

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date
I'm taking the Dodgers +4.5. Houston's offense blows on the road (avg. 2.75 rpg through 8 games headed into tonight) and they've only hammered 1 LA pitcher these playoffs, and he's just been pulled.

So that guy that was 6-0 in his WS bets letting them all ride put the whole $14 million on LA tonight. I'm sure he's felling little sick right now.

U really believe this RJ Bell character ? Guy is almost as bad as the guy who had that phony show on CNBC or one of those shit networks

McCullers is flying by the seat of his pants. LA not going to be shutout, question is how many more do the Stros tack on. I'll guess a 6-4/7-5 final.

How bad was darvish's start tonight? In 8 previous road games this season, Houston had scored a total of 5 runs over the first 2 innings combined:cokeline:

McCullers not sharp either. 3 hit batters and some hard hit balls right at people.
and another. never seen anything like it. It's one thing to miss the plate as a major league pitcher. It's another to plunk 4 guys in under 3 innings.

that's one of the worst swings I've ever seen. Looks like Cerrano trying to chase the curve ball. Fuck you Jobu.

Have to get Culbertson some ABs in this game. He and Joc hottest on the team at the moment.

Today marked the 6th straight home game in which LA failed to win any of the 2nd, 3rd or 4th innings.

They have won the 5th &/or 6th in 6 straight home games headed into tonight.

House trying to tease me into putting down money on LA+4.5 at -104 lol haven't bitten yet.

Back