***World Series InGame***

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date
Smart walk I'd think...what's the point

I really do think there's something, might not mean shit this game, but leaving the reliever on the bench for a decent amount of time between innings pitched when those guys are wired to go one inning is a deal

Tomorrow gonna be a mish mash of sloppy shit yet something magical like all game 7s at the end of the day

The only road win in the reg. 9 innings Houston has managed this p.s. in 8 total road games was against the awful Red Sox (and even then they needed 2 8th inn. runs to overcome a deficit). LA isn't going to be denied.

Last edited:
Be like a 6 hour game...can feel it.

How it's supposed to be...I listen to Cowherd bitching about game times. Fine, you have no attention, nor do I really. But baseball still is the only sport that has a chess like strategy to it and I still like it. Kill me. I'll watch. Every move is intense in the postseason...fuck off Colin

How it's supposed to be...I listen to Cowherd bitching about game times. Fine, you have no attention, nor do I really. But baseball still is the only sport that has a chess like strategy to it and I still like it. Kill me. I'll watch. Every move is intense in the postseason...fuck off Colin
I feel it because it is my late night...every late night has been a barn burner in this series.

I don't understand chess but hell if I don't appreciate a Grand Master at his best...

Same with baseball...it's moves upon moves, sometimes it works

Have anyone of you heard about this article above? Pretty pretty interesting...I wonder how true this story is.

1. George Springer (R) CF
2. Alex Bregman (R) 3B
3. Jose Altuve (R) 2B
4. Carlos Correa (R) SS
5. Yuli Gurriel (R) 1B
6. Brian McCann (L) C
7. Marwin Gonzalez (S) LF
8. Josh Reddick (L) RF
9. Lance McCullers Jr. (L) P

----

1. Chris Taylor (R) CF
2. Corey Seager (L) SS
3. Justin Turner (R) 3B
4. Cody Bellinger (L) 1B
5. Yasiel Puig (R) RF
6. Joc Pederson (L) LF
7. Logan Forsythe (R) 2B
8. Austin Barnes (R) C
9. Yu Darvish (R) P

Anyone live betting, something to consider for prop bets.

LA has played 15 post season games: In only one has there been no runs scored across the 5th & 6th innings. That sole exception happens to be the only game out of the 15 in which one team entered the 5th with a lead in excess of 6 runs. To note, that exception was also a road game: every game in LA this p.s. has seen runs scored in either the 5th &/or 6th inning.

Do not expect a Houston win.
If a game is fixed why bet the wrong side. I do expect a scoring bounceback

Anyone live betting, something to consider for prop bets.

LA has played 15 post season games: In only one has there been no runs scored across the 5th & 6th innings. That sole exception happens to be the only game out of the 15 in which one team entered the 5th with a lead in excess of 6 runs. To note, that exception was also a road game: every game in LA this p.s. has seen runs scored in either the 5th &/or 6th inning.
Thanks. I'll bet runs to be scored in 5 & 6 inning. Live if they offer it

Should've been gone the moment there were more risp. But now, he's only gone once Houston has 5. That's the kind of managing that Mattingly would be proud of.

So that guy that was 6-0 in his WS bets letting them all ride put the whole $14 million on LA tonight. I'm sure he's felling little sick right now.

Back