**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

Panama captain calls the team together at midfield

Like to see that, good leadership, wants to talk to them before going in dressing room

Someone from Panama will get sent off this half

2nd game im on Senegal+128

Then colombia over 2.5 and both teams to score

while there's a minor league baseball game on FOX, how many of these managers will actually look at the next round's possibilities and rotate to finish runner-up instead of try and win?

I assume all players in the lineups will be trying their best and the three substitutions limits how much a team can do, but there are also a lot of undecided groups heading into Matchday 3

while there's a minor league baseball game on FOX, how many of these managers will actually look at the next round's possibilities and rotate to finish runner-up instead of try and win?

I assume all players in the lineups will be trying their best and the three substitutions limits how much a team can do, but there are also a lot of undecided groups heading into Matchday 3

I think its hard, some teams i may wait for lineups before betting if they have their place locked up

Going off the top of my head Croatia maybe? If modric and rakitic sit they are just a completely different squad, if only one does, kovacic comes in and its not a huge deal

But something like that, i doubt we see wholesale changes for most. A player with a knock here or there

group G is set, but H doesn't look like it will be. B you have to assume Spain finishes top so theres a reward to win for both URU/RUS. C looks to be FRA, CRO should look to keep their position but it sounds like they will be rotating. F most would expect GER, but they've got a lot of work to do and so it may be smart for E to look to finish 2nd. However, there's a dogfight for qualification there and all should be going full-tilt

One side = URU, ESP, DEN, CRO, SUI, MEX, BEL, SEN
Other = RUS, POR, FRA, NGA, BRA, GER, ENG, JPN

Back