**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

He had a real opportunity and goal advances ... and up a man with less than a minute to go .. I have no problem with it, other than it not being a good strike

Once Sweden went up a man maybe thy should have kept a couple more people up . This game was tailor made for someone like IBra

I agree. They should have done more to regain initiative. Its the classic Falcons/Patriots super bowl scenario

They are tearing apart the ON substitute for Sweden for not dribbling the ball into the corner

can't really blame him cuz they weren't ahead. Can't say i've seen too many dribble to the corner's in a draw with no guaranteed advance in hand

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My favorite soccer game in years

soccer beats are some of the worst out there. CRC and SWE in the last day were terrible

That Belgium game was a perfect result for England. Any pt wraps up advancement ... but more importantly, they can decide to cruise and get germany in the qtrs instead of having to face brazil

I’d have a pretty decent siZe bet on England if they meet Germany

If Germany advance they might put it together. I mean, I don't think they are a bad side at all, just not clicking quite right in the final qtr of the field.

But my guess is the game is probably a coin flip and germany is probably favored so I might as well.

Though after that... I want germany to win the tourney

Germany just kinda a mess in the back, if they win this give Low a statue

Honestly , England is 4 Years away they are a legit co tender in 2022 and 2026

Belgium should handle England from what I've seen, guess tomorrow result could make a difference but doubt it

Nothing compares to loses in CBb

they are brutal, but soccer losses seem to all come in stoppage time while at least with NCAAB you know the fouls are coming

Germany just kinda a mess in the back, if they win this give Low a statue

Honestly , England is 4 Years away they are a legit co tender in 2022 and 2026

this win takes all the heat off of him and to me that's undeserved. Gives us an opportunity to fade GER if they advance though, which would be great

the correct result today should have been a loss, so betting it again tomorrow and getting the correct result would mean you'd lose

It should have been a loss in the sense that the score was 1-1 and a goal was scored at the very very end ... but that was one way traffic for 90 minutes.

I am just really excited. That is the greatest moment I have been on in sports in awhile. Do feel bad for anyone that it cost money but that was just a thing of beauty from a guy I thought played awful all game.

I am just really excited. That is the greatest moment I have been on in sports in awhile. Do feel bad for anyone that it cost money but that was just a thing of beauty from a guy I thought played awful all game.

Kroos has been terrible cost me an under

i didn't think that was an unpopular take when i typed it, but to summarize I don't think GER deserved a victory there at all considering there was an obvious penalty ignored, they still trailed 1-0 afterwards through halftime and it took them until the 95th minute to take the lead off a terrible play by SWE to give away a set piece in an extremely dangerous area.

The only thing GER did well today was come out blazing in the first few minutes of the 2H to equalize, but I don't think GER showed anything on offense and were extremely fortunate considering the bad decisions by their players and manager throughout.

I'm happy for you VK cuz I like you, but I don't really agree that the one-way traffic means it was the right side @braves cuz SWE let them do it. A lot of why they did it is because they didn't want to take a loss because they overextended themselves on the attack, and were happy with a result, but I also think it was strategic because GER has been unimpressive offensively and hadn't really threatened as they should have besides that mis-kick off Reus thigh.

I think the right side argument fails even more when you consider laying a full goal or paying nearly $2 for a regulation win that probably should have never come due to the ridiculous 2018 WC stoppage time standard of 5'

Can’t disagree with the absurd stoppage time.

You simply cannot just add 5 minutes.

Real Madrid Tony came through. It needed to be a player from a championship pedigree not a Bayern player.

Sweden likely deserved a draw but then again I felt Germany was unlucky in many great opportunities. I feel as if ge many could have easily won 4-1.

Many goals just missed

Also Sweden goalie should take the blame. He didn’t even move for kroos shot. Kroos basically just fired the ball straight in.

Terrible goal keeping

I think though Germany will repeat.

They are still hands down the best team unless they face Spain who owns them physcologically due to Madrid and Barcelona’s success over German sides.

If Germany can get past Spain which will be tough because Spain players are much quicker and the bigger Germans will find it tough to control the ball vs the lightning quick Spaniards.

Germany can easily beat anyone 2-0 or 3-0.

Their main issue is that they have too many players to choose from.
An embarrassment of luxuries.

It’s hard to find a lineup that works and meshes.

But they can easily field 2 starting 11’s with all their depth.

Once they start getting better luck from the soccer gods and tighten up defensively I see them winning games 2-0 3-0 style.

Back