**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

If I'm a defender in the box this WC I'm doing a proper form tackle every chance, shoulder to sternum

Have only seen it called once

I honestly feel bad for guys like Messi and Neymar. He pressure on them is absolutely insanely immense, lebron knows nothing about it almost.

Reactions: KJ
I honestly feel bad for guys like Messi and Neymar. He pressure on th
em is absolutely insanely immense, lebron knows nothing about it almost.

id say the pressure on Lebron is pretty massive , greatest on an American athlete ever in my lifetime

id say the pressure on Lebron is pretty massive , greatest on an American athlete ever in my lifetime

It’s massive no doubt, but he doesn’t have the weight of an entire country on him. Look at this years finals - he lost but he was great and the rest of the team sucked. Messi is getting roasted by entire nation in the media right now

It’s massive no doubt, but he doesn’t have the weight of an entire country on him. Look at this years finals - he lost but he was great and the rest of the team sucked. Messi is getting roasted by entire nation in the media right now

he deserves every word

Missed my alarm

Was cursing brazil as i watched on triple speed

Deleted the recording at 88th minute and went to have a shower

Have a feeling this one is gonna have more pace than most expected, Nigeria gotta kinda go for it

What a walk! What a morning to be alive!

Feel ultra refreshed. Might be time for a Sammy type shower.

DgTNLZFWsAExs7G.jpg:large

Back