**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

I remember i said in the in game or discussion that i was way down on argies and thought they wouldnt get out of group

Then I was too much of a coward to bet it

i

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED???!!!!!

someone's got some 'xplaing to do...

left icardi at home over higuain
benched dybala/di maria/benega in toughest game

S American teams have looked like such shit, tbh I don't know what to expect between Russia and Uruguay...I *think* Uruguay should be able to score and hold em down but the question is there

So far Croatia, Russia and Belgium have been the only teams impressive to me, obv Russia has the question marks

S American teams have looked like such shit, tbh I don't know what to expect between Russia and Uruguay...I *think* Uruguay should be able to score and hold em down but the question is there

So far Croatia, Russia and Belgium have been the only teams impressive to me, obv Russia has the question marks

What impresses you about beating Panama?

What impresses you about beating Panama?
It's not so much the win, it's how a team with several stars actually looked like a team in that 2nd half that had chemistry. The manager is an idiot, that's a given...but I don't care about the who, more about the how. And those three teams have impressed me. Tough part of international play for me is figuring out how they play together, we know the talent on these teams.

It's not so much the win, it's how a team with several stars actually looked like a team in that 2nd half that had chemistry. The manager is an idiot, that's a given...but I don't care about the who, more about the how. And those three teams have impressed me. Tough part of international play for me is figuring out how they play together, we know the talent on these teams.

After seeing Belgium in years past i‘ll have to see how their chemistry persists against a stronger team that will actually test them. Panama is a training session for those guys. I get your point, I just slightly disagree

Back