**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

I got green hatch pork Mac n cheese (frozen box) and someone is bringing me an order of fries...

Next game should be great on paper Reno...Croatia favorites to win the group now
Paper Champions.

Hope so...

Taking breaks inbetween projects and haven't really gotten into it today or yesterday.

Lets go Vlade!

Whats green hatch pork? A company?

Never liked things added to my mac and cheese, even when i was younger and cut up hot dogs were all the rage

Pretty impressed with France, gotta be able to grind out wins like this to win these type of tourneys

France in the knockouts

DgOrGSYWAAAPJLR.jpg

Man, this tourney has been streaky as fuck with unders and overs and now under runs again.

1 goal scored in the 2nd halves of the last 5 WC games. France didn't even have a shot on goal in the 2nd half. Tough watching as a guy trying to get into the sport.

Man, this tourney has been streaky as fuck with unders and overs and now under runs again.

1 goal scored in the 2nd halves of the last 5 WC games. France didn't even have a shot on goal in the 2nd half. Tough watching as a guy trying to get into the sport.

Can’t blame you. Spain Iran was alright but otherwise the last 5 games are sleep worthy

Can’t blame you. Spain Iran was alright but otherwise the last 5 games are sleep worthy

And I'm a guy that really wants to try to get into this sport, especially at the highest level of competition. But I swear to God, any game with France on a national level I can ever remember just makes me bored to friggin tears. I cannot stand watching their games. I get teams without talent to score and who have to play defensive-minded because of lack of talent...but the French don't seem to be so lacking of talent like some of these smaller countries are.

Soccer guys, am I dead wrong in my assessment here? Admittedly a noob still learning about the sport, but damn, these "run-the-clock-out" strategies we're watching are painful as hell to watch.

And I'm a guy that really wants to try to get into this sport, especially at the highest level of competition. But I swear to God, any game with France on a national level I can ever remember just makes me bored to friggin tears. I cannot stand watching their games. I get teams without talent to score and who have to play defensive-minded because of lack of talent...but the French don't seem to be so lacking of talent like some of these smaller countries are.

Soccer guys, am I dead wrong in my assessment here? Admittedly a noob still learning about the sport, but damn, these "run-the-clock-out" strategies we're watching are painful as hell to watch.

I think part of the problem here is that a lot of people in the USA only watch the World Cup. We talked about this earlier, it’s exciting, it’s high stakes, but for the most part these guys are not the best players. Like half these games are ending 1-0, I feel like that’s fairly rare in club soccer on the highest level but I could be wrong. If you are trying to get into it I would say the regular season is far more exciting and better quality of play.

Ah ok, thought it might be a bonus of moving out west

Its a great store, at lest once a month go down there

Also get new shoes and scuff them up so they seem not new

I go there every week, we do most of our shopping there. Much cheaper and most of the time equal or better quality

I dont even care if they win of a meza motm hat trick

Him over dybala is insane if hes actually playing LF, that front 3 will have no defensive responsibilities

The bsck 7 will, plus they have 3cbs

No excuses

Back