**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

Couple are Championship League, Copenhagen surely counts...they play European comps

No doubt, but they are one of the easy teams to beat most of the time. I meant Armenia has teams in the European comps but I don’t think anyone would consider them good. Bottom line is most of these guys in the World Cup wouldn’t make the roster for teams at the bottom of the premiership

That VAR review (which was correct obviously) cost me way too much $ in the 1H. I need to do a better job organizing the bets...got greedy trying to avoid an Aussie goal in the 1H and it burnt me. On to the next one

No doubt, but they are one of the easy teams to beat most of the time. I meant Armenia has teams in the European comps but I don’t think anyone would consider them good. Bottom line is most of these guys in the World Cup wouldn’t make the roster for teams at the bottom of the premiership

Mate

Would you support Pittsburgh not being able to Duke in basketball since none of their players could make Duke”s roster ?

You guys are nuts, I’m not saying I’m not watching the World Cup. I think we all know the World Cup is way worse then regular season... as previously discussed

Its different

Its all or nothing, more drama

Less talent sure

But id rather watch a WC game than a la liga game in February of getafe vs girona

Yeah I haven’t missed a game. But my original point was not that it sucks, it’s that these teams aren’t very good compared to the top sides on the club side and the quality of the game isn’t good. The excitement is certainly more due to national pride and the stakes though

CL drama is the knockouts, final seems just pomp n circumstance unless your team is there. Like the SB

Yeah I haven’t missed a game. But my original point was not that it sucks, it’s that these teams aren’t very good compared to the top sides on the club side and the quality of the game isn’t good. The excitement is certainly more due to national pride and the stakes though

So youre saying club sides better than national teams

Thats a brand new take stephen A bayless

A bit conflicted with Peru n draw but really need a couple Griezmann goals for him to contend for da boot

Reminds me of what crouch and rafa vdv used to be like

Just work the big man creating space, holding up play, and heading it down so well

Back