**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

push is a win in my book, hours of entertainment way cheaper than a movie

can't believe they advance in a group with Iran and Morocco? Based on what we've seen I can almost understand where you're coming from, but this is all just going to form.

I'd like to be against them in the next round. Problem is they're probably pk to URU and I doubt they'll be dogged to RUS so our choices are to fade them with a team who will need to win in regulation or on the home team who everyone questioned leading up to the tournament and is overvalued after smacking bad teams

I just don’t think Portugal is any good. They won the euros but they didn’t win a game in regulation until like the semis. I guess maybe that’s what good teams do, get just enough. That’s certainly what happened today. Just looking at the stats I’d have guessed morroco won 3-0

today's performance does not seem sustainable, but defense surrounding the best player in the world who puts the ball in the net unlike anybody else worked in the Euro and has them on top of the group at current. I think we should look to back them as dogs, if that happens because if ESP can't beat them after such a great performance in the opener then who can?

I don’t know they are just shaky in back , that Morocco game was just like Euro 16 squeaking out results

Social media 2018...

I like joe buck for football, baseball too

Think in a few years maybe he csn be solid st golf, he can be funny too, been on pardon my take a few times and hes self deprecating etc.

But his holier than thou shit has got to go, when he and curtis got the usga guys on panel saturday he was flat out telling them to disqualify figgy

Neymar is 1800 on golden boot now

If hes healthy and is in starting lineup tomorrow, i may add a bit on that

Could easily see him put a few past the greatest keeper that ever lived, in this universe and all others

The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be

Neymar is 1800 on golden boot now

If hes healthy and is in starting lineup tomorrow, i may add a bit on that

Could easily see him put a few past the greatest keeper that ever lived, in this universe and all others

The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be

I assume you mean Neuer? Since Kahn is retired

How bad do you want this shirt utah

DgJaEeuWkAEh1GQ

an american woman, but the problem with having her and Mendoza on SNB is that while they played similar sports their expertise really isn't valid

Back