**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

At this point Uruguay may actually not be thinking about GD and just win the next 2 games...not sure how to approach them against SA

At this point Uruguay may actually not be thinking about GD and just win the next 2 games...not sure how to approach them against SA

a one-goal win vs RUS means they're 4 goals behind, doesn't look too good unless they are up 3-0 at half vs KSA

a one-goal win vs RUS means they're 4 goals behind, doesn't look too good unless they are up 3-0 at half vs KSA
Yeah might take 1h just hoping they come out guns a blazin...talent is there to put a crooked number up, but any win v RUS puts them 1st on their own assuming they beat the Saudis

Well doesn’t feel right, but a push is better then a loss

push is a win in my book, hours of entertainment way cheaper than a movie

That’s a good summary. I can’t believe they are gonna get out of this group

can't believe they advance in a group with Iran and Morocco? Based on what we've seen I can almost understand where you're coming from, but this is all just going to form.

I'd like to be against them in the next round. Problem is they're probably pk to URU and I doubt they'll be dogged to RUS so our choices are to fade them with a team who will need to win in regulation or on the home team who everyone questioned leading up to the tournament and is overvalued after smacking bad teams

Back