**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

Current Standings of WC Contest if it ended today (I know some havent played)

1. ek462
2. Mettalica
2. CrimsonK

My bud and his wife were at that German/Brazil match, not soccer fans...couldn't appreciate what they witnessed

Is it me or is the fact that Italy and Holland aren’t in the World Cup and Germany already lost signify that we may see a new country win the World Cup?

This could me messi’s Best shot at a World Cup.

I don’t see the field as overly strong.

I suppose mid tier teams like Belgium and Croatia also have a realistic chance at winning it all

I haven’t even watched too much of the World Cup but I feel to find the KEYS will lead you to wins.

Early KEY- Dominant countries are losing their edge and superiority over other countries

This will lead to some upsets and unpredictability l.

Like Greenland?

Like how Greece won it and Portugal did.

Doesent seem to be many dominant countries with complete teams

Germany is mentally destroyed because of Bayern Munich getting handed defeat after defeat in the champions league. Their spirits are down

How much would it suck being felipe luis or alex sandro

They are like top 10 LBs in the world, and will just never play for their country in a big game, cause Marcelo is one lf the BOATS

Low on Germany possibly going out of the tournament during the group phase: “We will not suffer that fate. We will make it to the next round."

Yeah I've done the Seattle scene a couple times...first time there was stuck on 9/11 and had to drive back to PHX

But sushi was spectacular

Their seafood scene is incredible, i assume you went to pike place market

The downtown setup with qwest and safeco right there, so many great sports bars, its awesome

Im happy they sre getting the nhl squad and in a few nba, but too bsd the location wont be close, i know its revitalizing another area, but it would have been great

Back