**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

What's the "Big Leagues" for soccer? Is it the English Premier League? And do most of these guys play in it?

I dont think any of the mexican players play in the top leagues other then Chicha (England)

England, Germany and Spain are considered the top

Italy

France

Russia/Turkey/Mexico/Portugal (maybe)

We'll see. I love the action with countries involved. Not sure about regular play. But soccer is interesting.

Ill tell you this much, and I think most of these guys would agree. The World Cup is the worst advertisement for soccer in terms in quality of play. The leagues are much better

did you guys know that there is quite a debate between Mexico and Notre Dame on who created the wave?

Rob Stone just said that Mexicans were filing out of their hotel room this morning :cheers3::cheers3:

Ill tell you this much, and I think most of these guys would agree. The World Cup is the worst advertisement for soccer in terms in quality of play. The leagues are much better

disagree, this means so much more and you can feel it. EPL is just crowds singing and other leagues are hardly on TV

disagree, this means so much more and you can feel it. EPL is just crowds singing and other leagues are hardly on TV

The crowd are more into and thats obvious. The crowds are more into shit at the Olympics but we know the NBA is better. The quality of play is significantly better because these international teams spend a few weeks a year together.

Bundesliga is on Fox every weekend and La Liga on Bein every weekend

Italy is likely coming to ESPN next year from my understanding

Champions League is far better then World Cup and yes its during workday but so is this

It's when we take 2 hour lunches and a couple cervezas

Surprisingly bars are quite busy during CL here

@cogenman - Champions League is a competition with basically the same format as the World Cup in Europe with the best club teams from every league in Europe. It's a mid season competition on Tuesday/Wednesday that they play every few weeks September - May

4 England
4 Germany
4 Spain
3 Italy
3 France
2 Portugal
2 Russia
1 from the smaller leagues

Back