**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

To rub salt into a sore wound:

England became the first European team ever to be held scoreless in a 3rd/4th playoff game held on European soil. It was also the first Euro hosted 3rd/4th to have a 1h total only 1 goal: every other 1h (7 of them) that had seen at least 1 goal scored had always seen another follow before h/t arrived.

This is the WC that keeps on dealing out the fuckery.

Also posted in the other thread: penalty yes +162 seems very low to me compared to other WC matches so far. Or was it always so low?

Anyways I took France at -200, I’m not sure we see a new 1st time WC winner in my lifetime , so I’ll pay to see it happen

What's forgettable about the men's game is the total lack of real talent coming through. Only Zverev and Theim really have shown any ability to threaten the iron grip the oldies have on the week 2 Slam slots. The ages of the 4 semi-finalists (36, 33, 32 & 32) are an indictment on the lack of youthful talent.

I parlayed no tiebreak (+475) with a WC finals option with the expectation that Anderson would blow, and I fear that the Joker might take this 3rd set easy now he's comfortably up. Rather have had Anderson having fought harder to this point to keep Joker's fear factor in place thus retaining his intensity. 6-4 7-5ish would've been much better than 6-2 6-2.

e781b94c5065.jpg

Reactions: KJ
I thought this game was at 2pm. Thank gosh I woke up. Internet mush is all over Croatia. So it's him, myself and no one else vs the World ... Guess it's time to adjust.

Has there been many hooligan fights posted? Figured it would be drunken Beirut there but I've seen not much of any thing.

Back