**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

the ratio in this WC of 0-0 halves turning into 0-0 finals is a record low for any WC (believe it's 1 out of 21 before today, could be 1-22). There has been a 0-0 result in the round of 16 in 4 of the last 5 WC, incl. Switzerland's game in 2006.

the ratio in this WC of 0-0 halves turning into 0-0 finals is a record low for any WC (believe it's 1 out of 21 before today, could be 1-22). There has been a 0-0 result in the round of 16 in 4 of the last 5 WC, incl. Switzerland's game in 2006.
VAR explains that

Never know what to believe anymore, I don't know the reliable sources like you do...pretty sure I saw they were close a week after the season was over

Deals will start to finalize this month

Players starting to report for pre season training now, i think WC players get 2 or 3 extra weeks off

Still not sure why you guys let fred get to united

Deals will start to finalize this month

Players starting to report for pre season training now, i think WC players get 2 or 3 extra weeks off

Still not sure why you guys let fred get to united
Not sure what the deal with Fred was, guess I've heard he wants to play with Pogba?

It seemed pretty obvious Pep was in on Jorginho and Mahrez from the go though, I know there was interest in Fred but didn't seem like that rumor lasted long

I do love the soccer rumors though, City fans were lining up to buy Alexis kits this time last year

tenor.gif

Back