**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

Must give credit to Belgium especially HAZARD.

He showed real leadership when down. He was intense and told his team to keep shooting. He was very competitive and was not willing to lose.

You could see him acting all cocky out there but he never laid down.

To me his leadership is a big reason why Belgium just didn’t fall apart .

Sweden didn't concede 3 goals in 30 mins parking the bus.

Japan delays Belgium's ability to score rapid goals by PTB. Belgium won by scoring 2 rapid goals.

Yes parking the bus has proven an effective strategy. I’m assuming a 2-0 lead would be good to park everyone and just defend taking your chances.

It seems Japan was trying to get to 3-0

The finish by Chadli was clinical.

Had he kicked with his right foot he doesent score.

Chadli has to kick the ball with his left foot as the goalie was getting back to his feet

The first 2 goals were headers off of crosses into the box

Those were going in whether japan sat deep or pushed up

That's not a fact, that's conjecture. It also ignores the lead up play to those goals, which is completely different if Japan is compact instead of leaving space = thus those crosses might never have materialised in the first place. They were more compact in the 1h and Belgium's crosses amounted to nothing.

The fact is the whole game is different if Japan goes compact the moment they go up 2-0.

That's not a fact, that's conjecture. It also ignores the lead up play to those goals, which is completely different if Japan is compact instead of leaving space = thus those crosses might never have materialised in the first place. They were more compact in the 1h and Belgium's crosses amounted to nothing.

The fact is the whole game is different if Japan goes compact the moment they go up 2-0.

Its different ya, but martinez sent on fellani and the attack changed from build up play to pumping crosses in the box

If japan sat back we never know what would have happened, but belgium got what they wanted and it wasnt reliant on japan still pressing, if anything a team sitting back leads to more crossing against them

Best defense is a good offense they say

But in reality Japan had no business being on the same pitch even. Two flukey goals just past Courtois. Finally Belgium woke up and the way better team won by scoring a goal every ten minutes

Best defense is a good offense they say

But in reality Japan had no business being on the same pitch even. Two flukey goals just past Courtois. Finally Belgium woke up and the way better team won by scoring a goal every ten minutes

they were not flukes at all

These stoppage time goals are sickening

they were not flukes at all

These stoppage time goals are sickening

The first goal was really set up nicely by Japan. The finish was clinical.

The second goal was also an amazing shot. The Japan player shot very fast surprising courteous but it was pretty much a perfect shot in the corner. A shot that only Ronaldo could make.

Japan was too aggressive after going up 2-0. They should have taken the air out of the ball.

I guess Belgium was the better team. When down 2-0 and you win in regulation you are clearly the better team.

I know I've asked before, but that would have been 4 yrs and , well, age..

DOes the draw cash after 90+ stoppage or before PK's?

Thanks I'll hang up and listen.

90+ stoppage is all bets unless u have too advance wagered. They'll usually update odds for xtra time and penalties

What happen to Japan , is a reason I believe why teams do short corners . You are so susceptible to counters when you don’t ( against the right team).

Could also explain why Germany was doing so many against Mexico

My question is simple!

What the hell was Neymar doing on the sidelines with his shenanigans.

The last time I saw a person behave like that was when a Fondy showed up to Arby’s and it was closed.

What happen to Japan , is a reason I believe why teams do short corners . You are so susceptible to counters when you don’t ( against the right team).

Or instead of taking corners you could bring in the Denmark throw in machine.

The skinny guy with the horrible hair cut, he had the running throw in that was able to generate so much distance.
Without the back flip as well.( listening Iran)

the manager had chosen offense over defense at halftime in the first two matches, did it again trying to win the game before ET and it backfired.

I respect it, don't necessarily agree, but i guess going for the throat and losing is admirable

reminded me of a college football team going for the win instead of playing for OT, knowing they can't stop the other team if it went to OT.

Could have been that for Japan, I think they were on life support, and believe they would have lost that game if it went to ET. THey looked gassed to me . Maybe he was thinking that

Soccer a little different as its pretty hard to score goals, and penalties are a bit of a crapshoot. I wouldn't have done it, and I certainly would have kicked a short corner at the end of the game.

This is the same Japan team that played the most anti-soccer we have seen in this tournament the last 10 minutes of that Poland game, so it was certainly a little strange why they were so aggresive in this one, especially late when the tide had clearly turned.

Japan was too aggressive after going up 2-0. They should have taken the air out of the ball.

That's it in a nutshell.

I watched the 1986 final live. Germany looked dead and buried down 0-2 in the 2h, but they scored 2 late goals ('74, '80) to tie it, and then immediately & stupidly hunted for the winner in regulation rather than being content to take the Argies to ET. Argentina murdered them for leaving space at the back. Japan faced different circumstances but made the same mistake as Germany. They had no business searching for a 3rd goal up 2-0, they had to play it tight. They deserved to be punished for their sickening idiocy. Brazil/Japan was going to be some of the easiest money ever available to pick up in a WC knockout game, and those whale killers fucked us out of the opportunity. Not in a million years do Japan deny Brazil advancing with the latter smarting off that 7-1 exit in 2014. They'd have had the loser's mentality of just being happy to be there in their first ever QF. The idiots couldn't even play it safe at 2-2 with minutes to go. They just had to over commit going for the winner (the moment the ball crossed the halfway line for that last counter, 5 Belgian players had only 3 defenders in front of them) rather than settling for ET, where ALL the pressure would've been on the team expected to win. They lost their heads, they were overwhelmed by their own unexpected success.

That's it in a nutshell.

I watched the 1986 final live. Germany looked dead and buried down 0-2 in the 2h, but they scored 2 late goals ('74, '80) to tie it, and then immediately & stupidly hunted for the winner in regulation rather than being content to take the Argies to ET. Argentina murdered them for leaving space at the back. Japan faced different circumstances but made the same mistake as Germany. They had no business searching for a 3rd goal up 2-0, they had to play it tight. They deserved to be punished for their sickening idiocy. Brazil/Japan was going to be some of the easiest money ever available to pick up in a WC knockout game, and those whale killers fucked us out of the opportunity. Not in a million years do Japan deny Brazil advancing with the latter smarting off that 7-1 exit in 2014. They'd have had the loser's mentality of just being happy to be there in their first ever QF. The idiots couldn't even play it safe at 2-2 with minutes to go. They just had to over commit going for the winner (the moment the ball crossed the halfway line for that last counter, 5 Belgian players had only 3 defenders in front of them) rather than settling for ET, where ALL the pressure would've been on the team expected to win. They lost their heads, they were overwhelmed by their own unexpected success.

Yes agree. They were pushing forward. Belgium tricked Japan into playing their style of soccer.

Fast paced soccer. Pack everybody in tight and defend.

im happy Belgium won, except i had a really small little interest pre gameat Japan to advance at +400. Belgium/Brazil has world class stars all over the place , and it also looks like it could have goals

1970 was the last time a team came back from 2 goals down to progress to the next round, and that team (Germany) needed ET to achieve that feat. We witnessed one of the greatest WC chokes there's even been, and ever likely to be.

Belgium vs Brazil.

To me it looks like the Belgiums are very slow on defense. Just looking at their defenders they look very slow.

Japan players were running by them on numerous occasions.

Company is very old now.

I think Neymar and company will open them up and score a few goals on them.

Call the final 2-0 Brazil or 1-0 Brazil or 3-1 Brazil

France should beat Uruguay especially If Bon Jovi Cavani is injured for the match.

France vs Brazil imo is the winner. France looks like the best team. Brazil playing well but surely they can’t be that great. They haven’t really played any top competition yet.

I think France has the team to win this all.

Croatia are chokers. All they will do is play not to lose. Boring cheap unattractive football Croatia plays.

Good morning. I may not be in the in game as much or I just might be in it all day.
I’m starting a new position today dealing with vehicle safety policy.
We will see how this plays out. It’s been years since I’ve encountered an office setting. Any tips?
I’m thinking if I don’t get my way I’ll pull a Neymar and start going crazy? For Neymar’s sake I hope he never gets arrested by cops. That video is must see TMZ tv.

Last edited:
Sammy if someone disagrees with you in any way shape or form I say be uber aggressive and lay down the law early, least I'm afraid that's how I'd be. Haven't really been in an office type setting since 2001 so maybe times have changed? If nothing else must create an executive style capping command centre

Back