**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

Yes Spain didn’t score enough.

Their generation is done. They need to restart a new young core. The veterans have seen their success

The last time I made a lebron announcement I got the same reaction.

The one thing I can garuntee is that lebron is not going to the Lakers according to my sources

This is a bold move

If it happens you become the shams of ctg, braves and i have already broken enough news to be woj and schefty

KEY OPTA STATS for Croatia/Denmark

- Croatia and Denmark will be meeting for the sixth time. Their head-to-head record is perfectly balanced, with two wins each and one draw.

- Six of Croatia's seven goals at this year's World Cup have been scored in the second half. Also, five of its last six shots on target have found the back of the net.

- Denmark has scored only two goals in its last three games. However, its four matches in the knockout stages of the World Cup have produced 19 goals (seven scored, 12 conceded), an average of 4.75 per game.

- Christian Eriksen is the only Danish player to have had more than one shot on target so far at the 2018 World Cup (four). He has scored 13 goals and delivered five assists in his last 16 games for Denmark.

who was in the DEN qualifying group? After watching him and Lewandowski I wonder if they were filled with sides the quality of Gibraltar

Back