**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

Should be 50/50 or very close to so russia could be a +ev bet

Yeah, I'm not looking to bet it, just was curious if Russia had a 40%, 50%, 60% chance of winning based on likely penalty kick participants for bot teams... is that something you even consider on these wagers?

Yeah, I'm not looking to bet it, just was curious if Russia had a 40%, 50%, 60% chance of winning based on likely penalty kick participants for bot teams... is that something you even consider on these wagers?

would love soccer now

Spain will be favored, Russia can win

I think you could have Maryland college soccer team take the pks and I still would give them at least a 40% chance to win

obviously depends on the strikers, both are quality here

Spain moreso but both very qualified

The pressure is obviously ridiculous, there are just some players that can’t take em you can’t replicate the pressure in training

Back