Wimbledon Discussion

Do you remotely understand marketing, money, etc given you're a 26 yr old college student?

By 26 I was too ambitious for corporate America young'n....marketing takes more than philosophy

That was one of the dumbest statements you've ever made, that's saying something

I was talking about the performance aspect.

Have you ever even tried philosophy on a serious level? Not sure either of us understands the other there

One of my 5 C's in college was in philosophy

Hated the cunt prof, never showed up for class except tests and to hand work in...how do you remotely challenge someone's philosophy? It's theirs and it's always correct to them.

One of my 5 C's in college was in philosophy

Hated the cunt prof, never showed up for class except tests and to hand work in...how do you remotely challenge someone's philosophy? It's theirs and it's always correct to them.

You either challenge the premises of their argument or the conclusion based on those premises
But the hard part is reconstructing their argument. It‘s always easy to challenge and criticize.

You either challenge the premises of their argument or the conclusion based on those premises
Not if their philosophy is one of don't challenge me and leave me the fuck alone

Go do whatever you said on your own time, not mine. I'm trying to make the world a better place and time's a tick'n

Lol his next opponent will be Isner or Raonic, that'll be like a day off for him if he's there

Welp Osty my only rooting interest left this week

Maybe Milos but I'm on Isner....this one will be forgettable, glad WC was going on

Guess if nothing better is going on Anderson next match will be a watch like Isner/Milos

But sure not can't miss stuff

I would lean Anderson > Isner and Milos > Anderson

Isner never been this far in Wimby let alone semis

No idea about these guys tbh I just like the spot lol I remember fading Sam after he upset Murray last year

I am happy that Fed lost and not just because I have a futures bet on Anderson. Rooting for Federer is like rooting for the Yankees.
Unfortunately since he's out I'm rooting to wake up and watch now...even if I wake up, I have to root for remembering where the remote is

This is a completely forgettable Wimbledon, if I remember I'll watch Joker/Nadal....other match could be fun the way roller derby is fun

Unfortunately since he's out I'm rooting to wake up and watch now...even if I wake up, I have to root for remembering where the remote is

This is a completely forgettable Wimbledon, if I remember I'll watch Joker/Nadal....other match could be fun the way roller derby is fun

You sure do seem to sleep a lot. I don't know why you think the tournament has been bad, the matches today were outstanding.

You sure do seem to sleep a lot. I don't know why you think the tournament has been bad, the matches today were outstanding.
Sports is entertainment. Entertainment needs an appealing cast of characters. That's how it works.

I don't sleep much at all thus the jokes...would rather be sleeping than talking to you schmucks ;)

5am tennis is kinda tough

Sports is entertainment. Entertainment needs an appealing cast of characters. That's how it works.

I don't sleep much at all thus the jokes...would rather be sleeping than talking to you schmucks ;)

5am tennis is kinda tough

You can't tell me that the Nadal/Del Potro and Federer/Anderson matches weren't entertaining unless you are such a Roger fan that you can't enjoy any of the other players.

I'm such a soccer fan that I didn't watch Rafa/Delpo and loosely watched Roger/KA

I'm cut from the cloth that ask 100 people, how many are making Sunday plans to watch Roger/Isner compared to KA/Isner

The latter would be zero. The first might get a couple, but it's something to work with

Just went ahead and took Serena future to win Wimbledon at -105. She’s gonna be big favs in semis (-450ish) and finals and I expect her to make the finals and prob win anyways.

Men’s side I like Isner over Anderson and Novak/Rafa should be a long match.

Terrible Jelena today, the misses aren't close. Like a foot below top of the net

Tough men’s semis to predict. Will Anderson suffer a letdown after his dramatic win over fed? I know he played 13-11 in 5th but don’t see fatigue being an issue, points will be short w two big servers, doubt either wins in straights, and we see at least 1 or 2 breakers. I’m pulling for big John but it’s a toss up imo.

No clue what to expect from Novak/Rafa. Rafa did have to work harder to grind out a 5 set win over delpo but he’s also been the better player this year, with Novak just now finding his game the past few weeks. It won’t be an easy match, pulling for Rafa but a Novak win wouldn’t shock me. Whoever wins here is the unquestioned favorite on Sunday.

Everyone got their popcorn?

Fuck I've gone through a bottle of eyedrops already

Back