Wildcard Thread

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
I believe it will be a huge home field advantage and Kc is the better team/pitching staff...only playing a buck a unit in playoffs, all plays are 1 unit unless otherwise noted

KC -102

There seems to be umpire bias for Lester here.

i have heard this from a few others...Bill Miller is 21-11 in favor of home teams, I personally don't put much stock in umpires records in the regular season when it comes to the postseason (by no means does this mean I am right and you are wrong)...these types of games are very difficult to cap but I think the hotter team tends to win these more often then not...I believe Oakland has been on a steady decline for more than 5 weeks now and Kc has been very consistent down the stretch playing quality baseball...should be a fun atmosphere, gl on whatever you decide

Guys I will have something but it won't be till at least 30 min before kickoff...I've got a guy who is as close to an expert in pirate baseball as you can find but I won't get his action until after he puts his play in...he informed me he is waiting on late line movement before he places his wager...I'll be back as soon as I hear from him And place my own wager I will post here...gl guys

well expert on pirates does not mean pirates bias im guessing or else u wouldnt pay attention.. looking forward to it but im sure we wont get any insight as to why

Back