Wildcard Round Discussion Thread

Yeah but that pass that was batted and then caught by Mariota for a TD was the biggest factor. Changed the whole complexion of the game.

Still surprised from all the plays they review they didn’t review that play. Probably keep the call on the field but also never know with the refs these days...not sure if it had been discussed in ingame thread

Still surprised from all the plays they review they didn’t review that play. Probably keep the call on the field but also never know with the refs these days...not sure if it had been discussed in ingame thread

I’m a titans fan and I’m shocked too. I thought he might have crossed the line of scrimmage but I’m happy w the result haha

Like the Aints to put up points today in the Dome and cover the 27.5 TT.
30 or more in 5/8 home games this year w exceptions being NE, Bears, ATL. Hung 34 on Carolina on road, 31 at home.
If Thomas is covered by Bradberry that puts Worley on Ginn. Dude ran a 4.64 at the combine. Teddy Ginn much faster than that.

Aints first half TT is 14. Scored at least 13 in 1H every game at home. 5/8 14 or more. 21 vs Carolina in Dome, 17 on road.

Just locked in: 1. Saints OV 14 1H; 2. Saints OV 27.5 for game. 3. ML parlay: Mich State Bball 1H/Saints

Will also be looking to play a Ginn prop or maybe long TD Over...

Good luck to all

Reactions: KJ
Milano out for Buffalo some agility lost at LB hopefully Humber shows up.

All reports looking like shady is cutting well. Logging off until later tonight

Let's gooooooooo buffaloooooooo

Didn't see it from that perspective but I do know that entire body and ball must be past the LOS to be called...is that how it went down?
Was very close in my opinion. Hard to overturn but they review a lot of other stupid plays just curious as why this one wasn’t.
They reviewed the punt in atl game where it clearly hit 2 rams before atl recovered. As clear as day, and pretty sure they called it right on the field.
Assuming, especially in playoffs the “command center” is represented by the same people for every game?

I’m a titans fan and I’m shocked too. I thought he might have crossed the line of scrimmage but I’m happy w the result haha
KJ explained the rule above ^^^. On that play only Mariota's foot was partially over the line.

The one I couldn't get over was the forward progress was stopped call on the sack/fumble that wasn't which gave Tenn the first FG.

Lang on the Jags -8.5 for 100 dimes.

Expected this dude to be all over the Saints.

Oh boy...

KJ explained the rule above ^^^. On that play only Mariota's foot was partially over the line.

The one I couldn't get over was the forward progress was stopped call on the sack/fumble that wasn't which gave Tenn the first FG.
Yep that was also retarded

The WC was always a favorites round, especially ones laying a TD or more until 2018 happened.

Next round should be a walk in the park.

That' s not quite true.
Although faves have covered in bunches(like last year), ATS is pretty much even.

Line>= -7
ATS: 32-36-4

Back