Where does Tebow land?

Billy didn't sign him to be a fucking QB though detroit. I AGREED WITH YOU THAT HE HAS VALUE, but not as a QB. Billy doesn't either. You aren't in the minority with him. You really think he was brought in to be a QB? Come on dude.

i stopped reading when you dropped the F bomb, end of discussion

i stopped reading when you dropped the F bomb, end of discussion

Really? lol It wasn't even directed at you, it was used as an adjective. You on the rag this week bro?

It wouldn't have mattered because it's basically the same thing I said that you replied to. Which, evidently, went over your head since you replied the way you did.

Billy didn't sign Tebow to be a QB.

Tebow won't be a fucking QB until he gets married and by then he might be a fucking tight end

I think Billy hired him to be Gronks roommate though

some people will never get this but tebow will forever be credited with a playoff victory that about 50 other people were responsible for. it's a shame they don't get the credit and he does for failing 58 minutes of a 60 minute game.

this is espn syndrome. there is no meaningful analysis at all during a game. if a qb throws an int., it's the qb's fault. there'll never show you that a rb failed to read and pick up the blitz or a lineman didn't read inside first and let a dl get pressure on the qb or a receiver ran a poor route, etc. that would require some thought and understanding and you just don't get that with espn so people just assume its all about the qb, good or bad. watching tebow in those games made people who have a basic understanding of football cringe. it was painful. that being said,he does get some credit for the wins. but to hear people attribute those wins toi tebow and ignore the many other factors is analysis on par with, and directly related to, the minimal nonsense we get from espn on a regular basis.

dance-off.gif

Really? lol It wasn't even directed at you, it was used as an adjective. You on the rag this week bro?

It wouldn't have mattered because it's basically the same thing I said that you replied to. Which, evidently, went over your head since you replied the way you did.

Billy didn't sign Tebow to be a QB.

chill man, i was joking around, i swear too much.

ESPN Boston's Mike Reiss stated on SportsCenter that it would be a "surprise" if the Patriots converted Tim Tebow to tight end.

Per Reiss, the Pats have "made it pretty clear" Tebow is in Foxboro to compete for third-string quarterback duties. There are no imminent plans for a position change, as New England has already stockpiled its offseason roster with tight ends behind Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez. The other TEs are Jake Ballard, Daniel Fells, Michael Hoomanawanui, Zach Sudfeld, and Brandon Ford.

though if billy is the smartest guy in the room, which he usually is, he was two steps ahead of this hernandez thing and tebow plays some TE or tries it??

Billy didn't sign him to be a fucking QB though detroit. I AGREED WITH YOU THAT HE HAS VALUE, but not as a QB. Billy doesn't either. You aren't in the minority with him. You really think he was brought in to be a QB? Come on dude.

And there are like 3 or 4 dudes on here that think he is a starting NFL QB. But that's not who I was talking about when I referred to the minority.

Are u part of the NE staff? With all this position he will play.knowledge

Tebow is 9-7 as a starter, all with the Broncos in the 2010 and 2011 seasons, both in which the Broncs went 8-8; it was a show because 7 of the 9 victories were of the 4th quarter comeback variety and he did it in an unorthodox manner. People will point to the 2011 season and Tebow being the reason for the big turnaround after the 1-4 start; sure that is part of it but the defense probably had more to do with it. In fact, a lot of those games could have been well in hand by the 4th quarter if Tebow had played well in any of the 1st 3 quarters...there defense was that good in the latter half of 2011. Tebow is without a doubt at his best when the moment is biggest...and I actually attribute a lot of that to his faith. Shrug. I suppose I'd take him over Flynn and Gabbert which I guess makes him a starting NFL caliber QB...but Gabbert and Flynn are both pretty bad.

Boom, outta here. Can all of the Tebow apologists please stop now? Any chance the TESPNMZ will stop talking about him? Or will it be "where will he sign" 24/7? Y'all will have to let me know because I don't watch that station...haha.

Are u part of the NE staff? With all this position he will play.knowledge

Well, I was right that he's not playing QB For the Pats. I wonder if he is still resistant to changing positions, or if NE didn't even feel he would help them as a TE/special teamer. He still has to have some value as a TE or something elsewhere.

Well, I was right that he's not playing QB For the Pats. I wonder if he is still resistant to changing positions, or if NE didn't even feel he would help them as a TE/special teamer. He still has to have some value as a TE or something elsewhere.

Y would he have value as a TE? He never played TE and now he is going to be a NFL TE??

And no Larry u were wrong. The mighty belicheck did not have a plan to move him to TE like u assumed.
he played qb, can't throw. Big deal.

And no Larry u were wrong. The mighty belicheck did not have a plan to move him to TE like u assumed.
he played qb, can't throw. Big deal.

Read the quote of mine that you quote when you were playing tough guy. I never once mentioned TE. I agreed with others that he may have value at another position, such as TE though. He may still have value there, I don't know for sure. My original position was that he is not an NFL QB and that he sucks as a QB. I was certainly correct about that, seeing as how he's been cut again.

We also don't know for sure that Billy didn't want to
move him to TE and Tebow was still unwilling to do that. He did take some reps at TE in camp according to some reports.

Last edited by a moderator:
Y would he have value as a TE? He never played TE and now he is going to be a NFL TE??

I don't have the answer as to whether or not he can cut it as a TE, but it seems like it's worth a shot. There were a few teams that felt this way, but Tebow was unwilling to make the change and felt he was still a good enough QB. He's great to have in a locker room, and can do some things in punt protection as well, but is that really what a team wants to do for their special teams, because of the circus he brings with him? I don't know, but it makes a good discussion and will be interesting to see if Tebow is finally willing to switch positions for good.

Back to the reading comprehension when someone gets under ur skin

U dance ur quotes n replies like Elaine from Seinfeld

And u say it makes good discussion in one post but prior post says boom cya tebow. Will tmzespn now stop the bs?
what way u want it Larry?

And u say it makes good discussion in one post but prior post says boom cya tebow. Will tmzespn now stop the bs?
what way u want it Larry?

Us having a discussion about it is nothing like ESPN's non-stop obsession with Timmy. It does make for an interesting discussion...as long as ESPN isn't the ones having the discussion.

As far as Timmy being willing to make a position change, it seems as if the answer is still a resounding "no," at least based on his comments posted to Twitter after the news broke that he was cut. He said he would remain "relentless in his pursuit of continuing his lifelong dream of being an NFL QB." You have to wonder if the Pats really wanted to move him to another position, and he asked to be released, with the hopes of catching on as a QB somewhere else, rather than make the change to TE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back