what odds would you give me on the Spurs winning the West w/ 3 road series?

I've booked more bets on this site then anyone here? I have never offered a bet that was accepted and booked that wasn't honored...you guys need a reality check sometimes

Just horsing around, Ivy. We know your word is solid as oak.

Pretty sure I should have a chance to win my money back from last year right? I'm in for the 200/700 and I paid last year so....

And egg is in. Cp3 breaks ankle first round. Splash brothers get walking pneumonia. You guys are fucked.

lol I don't want that much action guys...I already booked with two guys 200/700...

if they're willing to go 100 each, all four of you guys can get in...

but I don't wanna go to 4 bets out there sorry

I lost money to you last year I think I deserve a chance to get it back if you are offering a wager at all. Just saying

the bets are booked...cant back out...

yeah twink you were the other guy...

egg/cog i know we did bets last year but i dont want 800 on this future...you cant recoup the loss with 200 anyway...i'll go on a different bet with you guys during the playoffs if you wanna have some action..i just dont want more for this future...

if there's anything you think of you wanna bet i'll throw some out there

the bets are booked...cant back out...

yeah twink you were the other guy...

egg/cog i know we did bets last year but i dont want 800 on this future...you cant recoup the loss with 200 anyway...i'll go on a different bet with you guys during the playoffs if you wanna have some action..i just dont want more for this future...

if there's anything you think of you wanna bet i'll throw some out there
:shake:

How bout a bet where who will go further? Warriors vs. Spurs. 200. And then hopefully they'll meet in the playoffs.

it's up to you steed just book it here n confirm...i just dont want more on THIS future...

and yeah, no i dont want more on Spurs v Warriors...that's what i assume this future really is anyways lol...

what about eastern conference things or other bets? think of something and ill look at it

Aight:

STEED: 350/100
eggman: 350/100

On Spurs to win title. Egg has confirmed with me already that that's fine.

I have one for you....

How about IF Spurs get to WCF I have other team for series.

And then IF Cavs get to ECF you have other team for series.

I think this slightly favors me due to EC situatuon but how about like 600/500? If we split, we split, nothing changes hands. Kind of a fun one. Thoughts?

Betting against those geezers is a license to print money.

Aight:

STEED: 350/100
eggman: 350/100

On Spurs to win title. Egg has confirmed with me already that that's fine.

I have one for you....

How about IF Spurs get to WCF I have other team for series.

And then IF Cavs get to ECF you have other team for series.

I think this slightly favors me due to EC situatuon but how about like 600/500? If we split, we split, nothing changes hands. Kind of a fun one. Thoughts?

I cant root against the cavs for ECF...

I'll probably take some kind of bet someone offers for the Cavs winning the east, and if they make the finals against GSW, I'd probably take a bet on them over GSW too...

but not to bet against them in ECF, and the west side is basically an extension of what I got now...

I got my eye on a second round matchup in the eastern conference though..I think I'll be offering you guys a bet you'll all want a piece of.

Your bet is already facing a do or die situation tonight Ivy.

I don't think Splitter is anywhere near healthy, he only played 5 minutes at the beginning at each half. The loss to New Orleans on the final day was devastating, could be playing Dallas right now and let Splitter sit the entire series and still win.

Good luck Tonight

Go Spurs Go

I think a few Cavs fan in here said the Spurs were old? A few of their players have been old. Ask LJ how old they were when they made the 3 time finals loser quit, again.

Yeah, just one. Not a few. Needed to clarify.

Lots of people hate him, that's a good thing.

usually not a bad thing to be hated...

Hoping my Bulls can give the Cavs a run but I don't have much hope.

Cavs win it all if LJ isn't facing up against Leonard in the finals. Warriors do not match up well.

Spurs > Cavs
Cavs > Warriors

Hawks could give the Cavs a series but Cavs would win in 6/7.

Fun time to be a Cleveland fan!

Spurs better sit Parker until he is healthy
I rather see mills and Corey Joseph out there instead of Parker

Duncan, Parker, and Ginobili score a total of 12 points in a playoff game and the Spurs win by 27 :rofl:

And happy birthday to Tim Duncan who turns 39 today....Thanks for these

2014NBAChampionSpursTimDuncan-1024x723.jpg

usually not a bad thing to be hated...

Hoping my Bulls can give the Cavs a run but I don't have much hope.

Cavs win it all if LJ isn't facing up against Leonard in the finals. Warriors do not match up well.

Spurs > Cavs
Cavs > Warriors

Hawks could give the Cavs a series but Cavs would win in 6/7.

Fun time to be a Cleveland fan!

Don't count us out yet buddy!!!

Back