What have we learned after three weeks of college football?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

three weeks of college football almost in the books.. What have we learned?

Love the participation in this thread CTG:goal:

Wake Forest is fucking terrible.. They will get kicked around come conference play.

Oregon is unbelievable. Avoid injuries they are in the NC game.

Not that I learned it today, but Johnny Manziel is a super stud. If they could play defense, they are your national champion.

Not that I learned it today, but Johnny Manziel is a super stud. If they could play defense, they are your national champion.

Hard to argue with this ^^^

As an Alabama fan, I'm glad we won't have to face him again.

I learned that South Alabama is scrappy. They are playing everyone tough.

Bama going unbeaten. Today was the game to lose if they were going to drop one. Only other challenge's is LSU at home after a bye and the Sec chip game

Only team i think that can beat bama would be uga in the dome....other than that ducks maybe in nat champ game...satan will fix that defense come november and the offense is loaded now, by far the best passing game i have ever seen them have during the dynasty

texas still sucks, mack should retire

from games i watched....

i have given up all hope on mich going unbeaten with that performance today, let down whateva, no business winning that game actually, we got lucky

this rb for wisconsin, gordon is a jamal charles clone, same #, color uni and dreads, superstar in the making, too bad their qb is brutal

penn state defense is the worst i have ever seen it, think sanctions are catching up to them since they cant hit in practice, hackenberg is really good though but

ucf is a good team and their game vs ville will determine the big east or whatever its called

johnny manziel is the most exciting player to watch in college foot, love him or hate him, i actually like him and i know he is a douche, kid can throw

big 10 still sucks... nebraska and michigan were most shameful this week.

how do you not score more than 3 points on offense if you are BG against IU and their horrific defense?

Oregon is unbelievable. Avoid injuries they are in the NC game.

they coulda won the game SU with their 2nd team. they literally could've named the score. it gets said a lot, but this time it was fuckin true. so impressive.

texas still sucks, mack should retire

johnny manziel is the most exciting player to watch in college foot, love him or hate him, i actually like him and i know he is a douche, kid can throw

big 10 still sucks...

:shake:

Coaches who's seat is a lot warmer today: Mack Brown, Dan Mullen, Bo Pelini?

Utah's defensive scheme needs an overhaul. What used to be their strength(God, I miss Gary Anderson since Whittingham won't take the DC duties over from Sitake) is now their weakness. Great run D but no pass rush and weak play in the secondary. They finally have a good offense thanks to Dennis Erickson and Travis Wilson is the real deal. Look hard at taking Utah overs from here on out. I'm not sure they can set the numbers high enough.

Hard to argue with this ^^^

As an Alabama fan, I'm glad we won't have to face him again.

I learned that South Alabama is scrappy. They are playing everyone tough.
Great post. Johnny F is bad ass.

USA has cost me a serious money this year. Some sharp fucker has made serious dough on these guys.

UCLA is for real. The second half adjustments by Mora and his staff were simply amazing. That team is still totally under the radar. If you aren't impressed with the Bruins shutting down the corn offense in the second half you must not be impressed by much.

UCLA is for real. The second half adjustments by Mora and his staff were simply amazing. That team is still totally under the radar. If you aren't impressed with the Bruins shutting down the corn offense in the second half you must not be impressed by much.

The game started turning around halfway through the second quarter. The Hundley interception+return and fumbled punt snap gave Nebraska two short drives for td's. Then UCLA missed the fg. I missed the first quarter, was Nebraska taking it to UCLA or was the score a result of these mistakes?

I love my ND boys, but it's going to be rough, and I will be fading hard like usual on them. Tommy Rees has a decent arm, and okay accuracy. He makes throws that show a hint of potential. However, he continues to stare at one wideout, can't run progressions during game time, and a decent secondary will eat apart those cupcakes. Hard to believe he is a senior with his "one receiver per snap" mentality. However, ND's receivers show athleticism, and I wonder what we would be with Golson. Regardless, the mountain ahead will make ND more irrelevant than we already are at this point. Hoping the faithful keep the lines far from true as we saw last night. Money to be made betting against them IMHO.

What happened?
games tied at 24-24 with 5 left in the 4th

then it just turns into the comedy hour,all sorts of shit,cant list it all,but the rule I,Warrick Dunn and the announcer didnt know was...
wku throws a pick at around midfield,USA Db runs it back for a TD,a flag is thrown after the play cause USA Db was going nuts and hes done for taunting.Then the USA O comes back onto the field,No TD,so announcer goes,oh taunting before he crossed the goal line,ball will be placed at the 1 yd line.....no,balls at the 16yd line,Dunn and Annonucer dont say a word for like 45 seconds,then just continue commentating...then we see a replay of the DB running the pick back and hes shouting turning round shouting shit way before he gets in the end zone(i guess now the 16yd line)

But w/e USA were the right side in that game no doubt,youll go broke betting WKU to cover spreads,they dont play defense

oh and South Alabama have a QB team,but the guy called Bridge looks the real deal

The game started turning around halfway through the second quarter. The Hundley interception+return and fumbled punt snap gave Nebraska two short drives for td's. Then UCLA missed the fg. I missed the first quarter, was Nebraska taking it to UCLA or was the score a result of these mistakes?
they had a 92 yard drive I think it was....no idea why Martinez refused to run....he has to be hurt worse than letting on..

And yes, UCLA offense is awesome.

What ever they're called, Neb is still a BIGXII team .
I can't watch them because of Pelini.
Can you imagine his kid getting 2+2 wrong? then Bo does the righteous indignation act?

View attachment 32645

Nebraska isn't any good. People still have this impression bc their name is Nebraska that they are still a 9/10 win team in a conference that is bad ass. Simply untrue. Ucla was easy money yesterday.

Yeah UCLA was my best bet yesterday.. Win or lose I knew UCLA was the better team.

Back