What happened to the NBA Forum

NBA's such an afterthought this time of year. Unwatchable.

people like to watch the sport they bet on , and bar a few games weekly it is not watchable. Plus the Lakers suck, so that hurts the product.

It's all about the playoffs, that is good tv

people like to watch the sport they bet on , and bar a few games weekly it is not watchable. Plus the Lakers suck, so that hurts the product.

It's all about the playoffs, that is good tv

I say the same exact thing about college.

or just tail grind. NBA is so much easier for me it's not even funny. Don't get how you guys do well in college. More power to you

There are a lot of good guys to tail this season in college. Some guys just killing it... And of course fading our favorite "Fade Friend".

You should start a thread with your plays so some of us can tail if you're doing really well, nbafan.

I gotta watch my mouth. I got reprimanded for homophobic slurs even though I'm more socially liberal than anyone on this forum

There are a lot of good guys to tail this season in college. Some guys just killing it... And of course fading our favorite "Fade Friend".

You should start a thread with your plays so some of us can tail if you're doing really well, nbafan.

I don't like starting threads. Don't keep records. Don't believe in tailing anyone. If you can't utilize the information I provide to make your own decisions you should not be betting on the sport. That's my feeling on that matter

Plus I spend more than enough time doing this every day. Keeping track of my forum record is not something I'm interested in doing

Har har har

90% of college basketball is painful to watch. Same ratio lol

I actually don't watch that much college basketball, and I agree the product isn't that great either, but the atmosphere at the game is a 1000x better than pros...I actually probably enjoying watching soccer the most

Well yes. College kids have more energy. That's beside the point. I don't know how you guys keep track of all these teams in college. And you know the players and everything. It's kind of ridiculous lol. Then again, I like the NBA more than almost anyone and I could understand why people don't like it. But college is worse.

CFB needsa to reduce the shot clock...they spoke about it on Sat I believe....so long and so dumb

almost as dumb as the possession arrow

Sure u mean CBB...but anyway, I'd be in favor of reducing to 30. Got no problem with the possession arrow.

CFB needsa to reduce the shot clock...they spoke about it on Sat I believe....so long and so dumb

almost as dumb as the possession arrow

you can't do that and have zone. you would have teams throwing up 30 foot shots all the time , it would be awful, awful...bad idea

Give CUSE the title every year

Possession arrow just doesn't make sense to me

Why not just call it right instead of "your turn ?l

im not a big fan of the possession arrow, Id be okay with changing that.

Totally against reducing the shot clock, the players in CBB aren't talented enough for the most part get a good shot off in 35 seconds, what makes you think it would be better in 24? I cringe when I hear this being brought up.

There's a lot of stuff about cbb that I don't like.

Like how you could just foul someone before the ball is inbounded. That is the dumbest thing I've ever seen tbh. And even then it's not widely used.

I don't like how there isn't uniform officiating.

Shot clock is too long, I agree.

They'd adjust. Maybe they are talented enough but they just waste time because they have time and that makes them fuck up? It could go both ways. It's a very drastic change so I don't see it happening.

They'd adjust. Maybe they are talented enough but they just waste time because they have time and that makes them fuck up? It could go both ways. It's a very drastic change so I don't see it happening.

and still allowed to play zone?

you implement a full zone in NBA and it would be awful , it wouldn't work

24 second shot clock no way, zone defenses make CBB still interesting. I'm ok with 52-49 games.

Back