What a Kick A$$ Site!!

greenteaki

gentlemen, first and foremost want to let you know that this site you have put together is truly exceptional. I happened across this board by accident about a week ago, and have been hooked ever since. you fellas anazlyze these games to a fucking tee. and i just want to say thanks and kudos to those who created and contribute to this site. plus, when you're looked upon as crazy because you see nevada +12 as a great play..it's encouraging to see a lot of like minded cfb heads thinking in the same direction. great atmosphere, kick ass writeups, intelligent arguments and discussions. it's like college football conversation/capping heaven in here. great job and GL this season fellas!

going to vegas to place bets wed, then i'm off to atlanta for the nd/tech game. go irish!

my picks, LV Hilton's lines

northwestern -3
iowa st. -8
nevada +12
houston -13
nebraska -20
nd -7
hawaii +17
utah +5
rutgers +6
pitt -4
byu +7

loving cal +2, but am afraid of their qb situation.

...BIG BUCKS NO WAMMIES, BIG BUCKS NO WAMMIES!

great to have you aboard greenteaki....thanks for the kind comments!

:cheers:

..it's encouraging to see a lot of like minded cfb heads thinking in the same direction. great atmosphere, kick ass writeups, intelligent arguments and discussions. it's like college football conversation/capping heaven in here. great job and GL this season fellas!

IF YOU THINK THAT'S GREAT...WAIT TILL YOU SEE PRO'S!

WELCOME. :shake:

Stop by the "Building A Sports Institution" thread in the "General" section. Some good reads and room for others to add to it.

Green: Great use of that game show, forgot the name of it but I used to watch it all the time, Peter Tomarken, ha ha...

Welcome to the site and look forward to your insight in the future, have a good couple of trips...

:shake:

Thanks for the compliments, we agree with you! Glad you are a part of it now!

beer.gif

Your opening week slate looks a lot like mine will end up.
Good luck in Vegas , and in Atlanta.:cheers:

Good to have you aboard...and looks like a great card. I will be on about half of these plays.

money;

Rex: PRESS YOUR LUCK! awesome show.

Green: cannot argue against Rutgers +6 at this moment. loved UNC when it first came out around 1 or 2 but I think 6 is too high. GL with that. it'll be a low scoring game and if an under is accepted anywhere, i'd play it. game shouldn't get out of the teens.

Nick- naw bro, i'm out of southern cali. but always try to make it up to vegas for a few college weekends. especially, week 1. week 1 is like christmas morning, so much anticipation and promise.(big bucks no whammies)lol

Tarheel- yeah, i expect a low scoring, close game also. +6 is JUST enough to go with rutgers imo. and if the under is accepted, i will definitely keep it in mind. thanks!

Welcome green, always good to have some lefty coastal people to help all us southern rednecks with the late games.

Back