Western Conference Finals discussion thread

for real, what are we supposed to do with all this info on Lang all the time

He is the greatest all-time tout fade to ever live.

Doesn't bother me anymore about what side he's on, just putting it out there for the board as there is still a few that care but can guarantee most 'older' guys here at CTG have been 'Langed' at some stage of their betting careers.

i really dont think it matters what the public/lang is on in the playoffs... there is very little movement in the lines from game to game.

• Thunder coach Scott Brooks will continue with the same starters he’s been putting out there.Reggie Jackson will be at shooting guard over Thabo Sefolosha and despite some talk about the Thunder starting small with Serge Ibaka moving to center, Kendrick Perkins will maintain his position there. “I’m gonna stand pat tonight, but maybe some adjustments during the game,” Brooks said. Some of that could mean bringing Sefolosha off the bench to guard Manu Ginobili when he comes in.
  • When Spurs coach Gregg Popovich was asked about his starters tonight he wouldn’t tell reporters what he planned to do, “I’m not gonna talk about O’s or X’s or what we’re gonna do in the game, but it’s not rocket science, it’s pretty simple really.” So everyone thought that would mean he would start eitherMatt Bonner or Boris Diaw instead of Tiago Splitter based on the success the Spurs had with that maneuver in Game 5. But no, Popovich submitted Splitter’s name so he’s going back to his “normal” starters. And yes, for those of you wondering, Popovich actually studied rocket science, “aeronautical engineering” to be specific, at the Air Force Academy.
  • The Thunder are 2-0 when they’ve faced elimination in this season’s playoffs. Both games came in the first round against Memphis when the Thunder trailed that series 3-2.
  • The Spurs have lost nine straight games in Oklahoma City (playoffs and regular season).
  • San Antonio is averaging 111.6 points per 100 possessions (2nd most among playoff teams) and the Spurs are 9-2 this postseason when scoring at least 100 points.
  • Thunder point guard Russell Westbrook is averaging 26.3 points, 8.1 assists and 7.3 rebounds a game so far in the playoffs. The last player to have similar numbers in the playoffs was Oscar Robertson in the 1963-64 postseason.

San Antonio @ Oklahoma City Danny Crawford James Capers Zach Zarba Bill Kennedy

FYI purposes
Monday, May 26

Indiana @ Miami Danny Crawford James Capers Marc Davis Sean Corbin

FYI purposes

Monday, May 19

Oklahoma City @ San Antonio Danny Crawford Marc Davis Derrick Stafford Zach Zarba

okc 1st half over 52 - very large
2nd qtr over 51 - very large

if anyone should hear about lineup changes, injuries or similar please post.
both of these have potential for even bigger..

okc 1st half over 52.5 = largest play of season

GL everyone - see you in the in-game.

Back