05/25/18
G Andre Iguodala Knee is "?" Saturday vs Houston
G Patrick McCaw Back is out indefinitely Houston

05/25/18
G Cliff Paul Hamstring is downgraded to OUT Saturday vs Golden State

Cliff Paul has the best coverage an athlete could ask for
DDbU2kMXoAUdCrt.jpg

Reactions: KJ
Only Kerr knows. I'd have gone with Jordan Bell.

Rockets role players have a license to shoot, Dubs playing with a puckered up asshole.

Only Kerr knows. I'd have gone with Jordan Bell.

Rockets role players have a license to shoot, Dubs playing with a puckered up asshole.

I like Bell but he’s too raw. Don’t think they fully trust him. I feel like whenever McGee plays on that team he balls out, and Looney gives them way less on the boards, shot blocking wise, energy wise, and don’t see him as an upgrade offensively either so just don’t get it.

Gsw looks tight as fuck. Houston playing carefree

If the Warriors go on and beat the Rockets game 7, i'll admit it's almost a cheap win without CP3 playing. I'll take it, but it doesn't feel right. They haven't played well tbh.

I’m guilty of this , but when the Warriors win they are the greatest team ever , when they lose its because they made x number of mistakes

Rockets defense for the most part has been at another level this series , the Rockets are the reason this is going 7 not because the Warriors have made mistakes

Warriors probably win tomorrow, but this series at least to me has showed me the Warriors dynasty is probably going end after this season.

Never heard of anyone coming back from a hammy pull in less than a week

They used to just wrap it up and play back in the day...

Zeke pulled his bad in Game 6 of 1989 ECF's.... wrapped it up at halftime..scored 33 points then averaged 21 ppg in the finals...

Basically, Grow a pair CLIFF.

pistons-1989-gtynathanielbutler.jpg

Warriors probably win tomorrow, but this series at least to me has showed me the Warriors dynasty is probably going end after this season.
Think they'll be way better next year...this seems like that BS wakeup call

I don't read much into these refs, I get Foster's tendencies but what are Callahan's?

Since 2003 the home team has been favored in 48 out of 49 G7s Any guesses as to the last time the Road team was favored in a G7?

In the last ~3 years when Foster has officiated a Rockets game;

Harden has taken 414 shots and Foster has called a shooting foul on 6.28% of them (avg for Harden overall is 5.45%).

Paint only;

143 shots Foster has called 8.39% of them shooting fouls (avg is 5.27% for Harden)

Since 2003 the home team has been favored in 48 out of 49 G7s Any guesses as to the last time the Road team was favored in a G7?

Clippers at Rockets in Round 2 of 2014/15.

Clips lost 100-113.

No correlation here though, Dubs >>>>> than that Clippers team.

Back