Western Conference Finals Discussion: Rockets vs Warriors

BAR is right about Kerr

Him and Stevens never get blamed for losses

Durant is so easy to push out of post , especially with they way refs are letting everything go these playoffs

I keep staring at Durant’s unbelievable stat line tonight. 29, 4 and Zero is hard to do in 40 minutes of NBA basketball.

I must be in the minority I really enjoyed that game . It was hanging in the balance throughout

Kerr going full Scotty Brooks and drawing up KD-Iso plays meanwhile their hottest shooter Klay got 1-2 touches in the 4th.

Lay off the weed, Steve.

I must be in the minority I really enjoyed that game . It was hanging in the balance throughout

From the standpoint of it was never more than a 6 point lead in the 2nd half...absolutely...it was crazy how they would answer. The first 6 minutes of the 3rd was outstanding.

I just really don't care to watch Harden and CP3 pound the ball into the ground till shot clock is running out then try a terrible shot more times than not. Hence, they shot 11-40 tonight. And, now the Warriors are falling into that as well...

Basically, pass the ball...drive and kick...anything but a game of shot clock violations and desperate heaves.

Kerr going full Scotty Brooks and drawing up KD-Iso plays meanwhile their hottest shooter Klay got 1-2 touches in the 4th.

Lay off the weed, Steve.

I think he has been poor in this series , he needs to shorten his bench

Pringles should sit Cliff for Game 6, take the L and go balls out in Game 7.

That's how I'd play it.

Kerr is too worried about the NFL anthem policy to coach this team. Needs to worry about his team and not politics.

As for the series. It's not over yet. In fact I think the Dubs can win this still. They'll watch some film and get their shit together. Game 6 a 10+ blowout at Oracle regardless if CP3 plays.

Kerr is too worried about the NFL anthem policy to coach this team. Needs to worry about his team and not politics.

As for the series. It's not over yet. In fact I think the Dubs can win this still. They'll watch some film and get their shit together. Game 6 a 10+ blowout at Oracle regardless if CP3 plays.
Dubs win this series 9 out of 10 times, if CP3 is out for both games...

Assuming Paul sits for Game 6 that will allow additional time for Iguodala to heal if needed. Golden State wins that game at home with both of these guys out.

Then it's back to Houston and who the hell knows what will happen then, especially if Paul is still hamstrung.

Paul has been sidelined by a hamstring injury on four occasions during his career, according to ESPN Stats & Information data. His shortest absence due to a hamstring injury was two games, which occurred during the 2015 West semifinals against the Rockets, when he played for the Los Angeles Clippers. A hamstring injury sidelined Paul for five games in January 2012, seven games in December 2016 and January 2017, and three games in March this season.

Dubs choked in so many facets. Easy to put blame on Draymond, but it’s happened two games in a row so it’s a collective effort to piss away two games.
That was an absolute choke job. They will most likely still win the series, though.

GSW -130/HOU +110 at my local

Didn't think I'd get a chance to buy off my Houston pre-series position but here we are. Pretty much assuming GSW wins game 6....5dimes has -10.5. That gives you GSW -130 for game 7 and CP3 is ???

GSW -130/HOU +110 at my local

Didn't think I'd get a chance to buy off my Houston pre-series position but here we are. Pretty much assuming GSW wins game 6....5dimes has -10.5. That gives you GSW -130 for game 7 and CP3 is ???
I’d take that in a heartbeat.

Kerr's legacy has taken big hits since Durant showed up. The team lacks the magic of year's past. Zero ball movement. Dude should stop worrying about the President and stick to coaching dribbling.

Confusing is allowing ISO ball in g5. Makes no sense, the lack of adjustments from g4

Kerr's playbook

isolation.gif

The Rockets have only been going 7 deep the last two games. You prob see more of Mbah a Moute or maybe Joe Johnson since he can semi handle the ball a little. Harden will run most of the offense tho at point forward.

Simple for me. You are better at D'Antoni ball than they are, that's a given. Just out D'Antoni them. These last two games sucked to watch and I did well on them. But seriously...

Back