***Western Conference 1st Round Discussion Thread***

Bet tennis with me @twinkie13

Been up since 2:30 and this has been one of those poker day where you're mucking for hours before something comes along but it works out in the end

Ayton ov 20.5 points
Cp3 ov 32.5 points/assist
CJ ov 2.5 treys

Cj fell short game 4 but he still shot 9 of them, I fully expect suns to start giving Ingram some different looks/more attention, they gotta make him uncomfortable, think that will leave Pels needing cj to knock down some shots.

Gm5 biggest game of series so gotta expect cp3 rises to the occasion in a must win.

Without book suns gotta continue getting 20+ out of Ayton, he been easily their most efficient option so he should continue getting fed.

Ayton ov 20.5 points
Cp3 ov 32.5 points/assist
CJ ov 2.5 treys

Cj fell short game 4 but he still shot 9 of them, I fully expect suns to start giving Ingram some different looks/more attention, they gotta make him uncomfortable, think that will leave Pels needing cj to knock down some shots.

Gm5 biggest game of series so gotta expect cp3 rises to the occasion in a must win.

Without book suns gotta continue getting 20+ out of Ayton, he been easily their most efficient option so he should continue getting fed.
Would say you gotta be careful with the CJ stuff because McCollum can always be confused with him

Thing Cam dominates tonight

Would say you gotta be careful with the CJ stuff because McCollum can always be confused with him

Thing Cam dominates tonight

I actually mean McCullum, I didn’t even realize there could be confusion. Lol. McCullum putting up 9+ treys a gm, he gotta be the Trey prop to play at 2.5 imo. I just don’t trust suns wings man, any one can go off but they havnt shot well.

I actually mean McCullum, I didn’t even realize there could be confusion. Lol. McCullum putting up 9+ treys a gm, he gotta be the Trey prop to play at 2.5 imo. I just don’t trust suns wings man, any one can go off but they havnt shot well.
I will be painted on Cam Johnson props again, think he might get the double double tonight

I will be painted on Cam Johnson props again, think he might get the double double tonight

I feel lot better bout ayton and cp3. Think they both pretty much gotta hit to get this game which I expect they will.

I feel lot better bout ayton and cp3. Think they both pretty much gotta hit to get this game which I expect they will.
Just put them in, you can see where I went with it. Feel pretty damn confident in him, now watch him get two fouls in the first two minutes.

Just put them in, you can see where I went with it. Feel pretty damn confident in him, now watch him get two fouls in the first two minutes.

I had a terrible time trying to figure him and crowder out all year, I just don’t trust the Mfer. He really ain’t stepped up since book went down but this prob would be the game Back home so I get it, If he goes over his props I think suns will roll, I don’t think they have to have him to win tho, think they have to have 20+ from ayton and if game close in 4th obviously cp3 has to take over. I could see cam going off leading to a bigger win where cp3 might come up short, if it close think he will cash tho and it hard to think Pels get blown out at this point.

I had a terrible time trying to figure him and crowder out all year, I just don’t trust the Mfer. He really ain’t stepped up since book went down but this prob would be the game Back home so I get it, If he goes over his props I think suns will roll, I don’t think they have to have him to win tho, think they have to have 20+ from ayton and if game close in 4th obviously cp3 has to take over. I could see cam going off leading to a bigger win where cp3 might come up short, if it close think he will cash tho and it hard to think Pels get blown out at this point.
For me it seems like the blow out game. Game 6 likely comes down to the last minute either way...game 7 would likely be a runaway if it happens and I wouldn't be shocked if he had to Booker would be back for g7. Haven't seen refs yet.

For me it seems like the blow out game. Game 6 likely comes down to the last minute either way...game 7 would likely be a runaway if it happens and I wouldn't be shocked if he had to Booker would be back for g7. Haven't seen refs yet.

If there gonna be one I agree this be it, Cam and crowder making some 3s for a change would certainly help! Crowder has missed so many wide open looks this series I lost count! Could come down to if they can figure a way to slow Ingram down, he cooking, they need to make him less comfy as he getting bout wherever he wants lately,,honestly think suns a little lucky Pels inexplicably went away from him for a long stretch in 4th qrtr of game 3. I do expect they have a better game plan for him tonight tho. Think McCullum gonna have to knock down a much higher clip tonight to keep Pels in it.

Matter fact I actually like mccullum 4+ and 5+ treys at +200 and +500 but that just greedy; the sensible thing Is to just add to the ov2.5.

Matter fact I actually like mccullum 4+ and 5+ treys at +200 and +500 but that just greedy; the sensible thing Is to just add to the ov2.5.
He's the reason I don't want any Bridges props

Think Bridges is 100% locked in on defending McCollum tonight. Any points will be a bonus.

He's the reason I don't want any Bridges props

Think Bridges is 100% locked in on defending McCollum tonight. Any points will be a bonus.

Yea I agree w that. The reason I havnt messed w bridges all series is cause they need him on defensive end and I think that where they win tonight, I think it gonna be taking Ingram off his game tho, I suspect McCullum gets some looks, as he has had most these games: if I’m the suns I think I rather McCullum get his and try to make Ingram struggle.

Yea I agree w that. The reason I havnt messed w bridges all series is cause they need him on defensive end and I think that where they win tonight, I think it gonna be taking Ingram off his game tho, I suspect McCullum gets some looks, as he has had most these games: if I’m the suns I think I rather McCullum get his and try to make Ingram struggle.
Have a feeling Ingram will get a full dose of Crowder and McGee muggings tonight

Suns running big tonight all signs point to
Not sure the plan but I expect the Monty thing gets them FTs tonight

Will be full on fan mode once it tips but been pretty observant beforehand, think I have this one figured out.

Long day when City plays CL semis then Suns tonight, just sport emotion at its highest and lowest which is why we watch I guess

Feel like cp3 is gonna come out pissed off and have a game. Only problem I have is that I feel like the p/ast lines are priced right

Yea, I wouldn’t say there much value: they prob right bout on the money with dimes, if it stays close I think he hits but I am a little concerned they won’t need him to have a takeover 4th.

Yea, I wouldn’t say there much value: they prob right bout on the money with dimes, if it stays close I think he hits but I am a little concerned they won’t need him to have a takeover 4th.
I took Payne over 6.5 p this morning so I wouldn’t mind a blowout haha. But def can see cp3 hitting pa regardless…dude is not gonna take shit tonight

Not sure the plan but I expect the Monty thing gets them FTs tonight

Will be full on fan mode once it tips but been pretty observant beforehand, think I have this one figured out.

Long day when City plays CL semis then Suns tonight, just sport emotion at its highest and lowest which is why we watch I guess
Definitely FTs

Definitely FTs

You think Pels can get it to a game 7? CJ hasn’t been hitting shit from deep last 2 games but he continues to fire so I have to keep playing him over 2.5 treys. Nothing more annoying to me this year than a guy who shooting so many I have to play him but he all a sudden not touching his average clip!! They gotta have him knock down 4-5 of them tonight to get this back to Phoenix!

You think Pels can get it to a game 7? CJ hasn’t been hitting shit from deep last 2 games but he continues to fire so I have to keep playing him over 2.5 treys. Nothing more annoying to me this year than a guy who shooting so many I have to play him but he all a sudden not touching his average clip!! They gotta have him knock down 4-5 of them tonight to get this back to Phoenix!

They got the crew chief to do it. 41-12 this season to the home team straight up. 33-20 ATS.

Looks like whole world on Sixers, Suns, Mavs tonight

Might just be a night to play that Trent prop, haven't seen anything official yet on FVV

I mean yes. They have more bling than the suns don’t they?
Considering the Suns have zero, they'd either be tied or ahead there. I was happy for Dirk but that finals was a decade ago and it wasn't the most memorable one.

Considering the Suns have zero, they'd either be tied or ahead there. I was happy for Dirk but that finals was a decade ago and it wasn't the most memorable one.

Luka a more talented dirk w better defense around him

Never said that wasn't the case. Again I've seen plenty of them this season to kinda figure what to expect. Probably be a few dog/under options in that series.

If he learns to shoot like dirk he be unstoppable, kinds is already but I often cringe when he shoots. We agree w dogs in that series. 2-2 after 4 w splits on both courts

If he learns to shoot like dirk he be unstoppable, kinds is already but I often cringe when he shoots. We agree w dogs in that series. 2-2 after 4 w splits on both courts
Crazy he'll still probably only be 2nd in all-star voting at PG with how popular Ja is

Back