Welcome to the Finals Cleveland

I think the Bulls are garbage....They couldnt score last year and now they add one of the worse scoring centers around....

I think Miami rolls them in 5

Cavs win it all? Only if the league is rigged. If we get a legitimately called playoffs... Nets/Raps are a coinflip to beat em

I'm surprised everybody is arguing about the Cavs call and not one person has said anything about the other half of that prediction.

Um, the Rockets?!?

the west is up for grabs joe.

the finals are gonna be houston or mavs or spurs or suns vs cavs.

I'm surprised everybody is arguing about the Cavs call and not one person has said anything about the other half of that prediction.

Um, the Rockets?!?

lol shhhh

Well I am not going to come out and say that it is going to be the Pistons and Spurs/Mavs....like it should

lol shhhh

Well I am not going to come out and say that it is going to be the Pistons and Spurs/Mavs....like it should

Pistons wont be there in there in the final, sorry yessir, sorry bar,,but they wont be

The league is so rigged...cavs will win it all.

Stern puts the strap- on to good use and gives lebron what he wants.

If the Cavs are lucky enough to have the playoffs rigged, they can not hang with any of the West teams

someone with tongue in cheek might say the Cavs making the Finals only testifies to the wretchedness of the Eastern Conference as a whole.

But any wise person would wait until the Finals have finished before posting such an assertion for real.

Back