Week of Saturday, September 28th Plays and Analysis Thread...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
29-27-1 (0.09 units)

Sloppy Saturday last week. I mentioned the end of this month was going to be tough to be fully committed and I paid for that...

Now, if I stay with some initial plays, and not additions, I likely make out a profit. I let a few numbers get away from me (PSU total the biggest and loved that play).

I also had a chance to get off the BC/MSU totals in the 3rd but thought we had a chance. I had a bad feeling MSU QB would throw away scores. He has too much leash right now.

Proud of that Mullings total -- one of the easier props in recent memory and that includes them hardly using him for about 25-30% of the game.

Anyways, onward...

Once again, out of pocket a lot of this week. October will be much better from a time perspective -- can't wait!

Here are the games I'll likely be looking at for plays....

Texas State vs Sam Houston State

Nebraska vs Purdue

Minnesota vs Michigan

Kansas vs TCU

Fresno St vs UNLV

Louisville vs Notre Dame

Duke vs North Carolina

Ohio St vs Michigan St

Illinois vs Penn St

Georgia vs Alabama

Air Force vs Wyoming

Arizona vs Utah

Oregon vs UCLA

That is the 13 I have been capping and will continue to do.

Plays will be posted as they are locked in -- I'll be back Thursday with more thoughts --

I'll bust out the Big Ten thread later tonight. I spent 4-6:30 am doing contests and threads and forgot that one. I couldn't figure out what I was missing.

I waited to lock in this over due to weather. Seems like we have a dry Saturday in Durham though...

UNC/Duke o56 -110 1.5 units

Kalel Mullings o86.5 rush -114 2.5 units

They are going to run, and run and run some more...

UNC and Iowa both ran very well vs the gophers...

He should be the starter and have more opp's than any other RB -- reportedly

I expect 100+ here once again.

All the games mentioned in O.P. are still on the table + Miami of Fl tomorrow...

Concentrating on Nebraska, Michigan, Ohio State, Texas State and Oregon games for now...

Back with a Miami play tomorrow...

Kalel Mullings o86.5 rush -114 2.5 units

They are going to run, and run and run some more...

UNC and Iowa both ran very well vs the gophers...

He should be the starter and have more opp's than any other RB -- reportedly

I expect 100+ here once again.
Minnesota looks flimsy against the run, obviously. If Mullings doesn't get 22-25 carries, something is very wrong.

Watching numbers and weather as we go through the day...

Sitting in what looks like 6+ hour outing (FML) so plenty of capping time on each tee.

Waiting till half on Texas St.

Usually would play 1h and full but weird feeling about today.

Had the same, should have got there on the game. We just can't make a fucking FG to save our lives the last 5 years.
Very nice.

Ended up with a few units on it. I was so confused by the play by play in 1st half to get there at zeroes.

Noon games ...

Couldn't submit on time so will stalk but wanted USC 2h but moreso the TT...

Yards were there, just not the execution.

Very nice.

Ended up with a few units on it. I was so confused by the play by play in 1st half to get there at zeroes.

Noon games ...

Got jobbed out of one TD, couldn't finish drives, couldn't really run the ball either. 2h was only 3 offensive drives, all TDs.

Eh, not so encouraging in East Lansing. Game has went south offensively and clock steaming along.

Oh well, hopefully something weird happens.

Like the capping today -- hopefully Oregon gets the job done

44-17 is my projection there.

That's it for tonight... Back at it next week with what should be more time!

No one hits more rj’s than this guy haha. Nice day today! Tailed on a couple, many thanks

That 2h over was 31.5

After Wazzou used up 8:44 with no points in the 3rd you'd think that was toast.

Nope, quite alive after this outburst.

I'll be asleep before this Ducks game ends but we have a chance...

Either way a solid week to round out the month ..

Back