Week of November 11th through 17th Discussion

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
A lot of injuries piling up. Blake back for Detroit. Some good games coming up this week. Let's roll ...

Pretty big card for a Thursday.'

The match ups are kinda blah though.

A lot of bad teams playing...

Didn't someone have a post last year about teams who play at Utah and then at Denver next game? I don't remember the specifics but Brooklyn was at Utah two nights ago and in Denver tonight. I played under 222 there.

am I missing something on the Clips? I know its a road B2B - but off a loss, potential for George - no Zion, and a young NO team without a real threat. Line seems short at -4. Have it close to 6-7. Thoughts?

similar thoughts on Mavs. Mavs lost already to the lowly 2-9 Knicks, Doncic is playing some of the best PG ball in the league - and KP's struggles shooting recently seem short lived. Have this closer to -10, so thrown by the -7. Seems short.

Cheers boys!

Didn't someone have a post last year about teams who play at Utah and then at Denver next game? I don't remember the specifics but Brooklyn was at Utah two nights ago and in Denver tonight. I played under 222 there.
Yes, ideally you want this on b2b. I have a full sheet on these somewhere for this year.

saw some stat during Utah game.....Nets giving up an average of 30 points in first quarters of their games so far.......

am I missing something on the Clips? I know its a road B2B - but off a loss, potential for George - no Zion, and a young NO team without a real threat. Line seems short at -4. Have it close to 6-7. Thoughts?

I'm assuming Leonard won't play due to him playing last night. But George is supposed to play, albeit on a minutes restriction. I did lay the 4. On the off chance Leonard plays the line will shoot up, but I think they rebound off the rough outing last night

I'm assuming Leonard won't play due to him playing last night. But George is supposed to play, albeit on a minutes restriction. I did lay the 4. On the off chance Leonard plays the line will shoot up, but I think they rebound off the rough outing last night
agreed. And played well last night quarters 2-4, slow start doomed them.

and on cue - Leonard confirmed out (Knee management), Beverly as well. George on limited minutes. Line down to -3.5, juicing to 3....

similar thoughts on Mavs. Mavs lost already to the lowly 2-9 Knicks, Doncic is playing some of the best PG ball in the league - and KP's struggles shooting recently seem short lived. Have this closer to -10, so thrown by the -7. Seems short.

Knicks are hard to read. Fizdale’s job is on the line, another blowout loss or two, especially at home and he’s gone, and the players do like him. I think they at least compete. Problem is, it’s a badly matched roster. The best players on the floor gives you limited shooting, so many new pieces, and injuries to key guys.
Cheers boys!

As I said, knicks showed up tonight. Lot of effort and heart. Getting Mitch back was huge, 1st game DSJ looked like a legit nba player this year, and they even played some d. Dallas is overrated. As good as KP and Luca are, that’s all they got

As I said, knicks showed up tonight. Lot of effort and heart. Getting Mitch back was huge, 1st game DSJ looked like a legit nba player this year, and they even played some d. Dallas is overrated. As good as KP and Luca are, that’s all they got
Sitting Luka for 6+ minutes after he went nuts at end of 3rd was killer for Dallas

Great atmosphere at MSG tonight, good win for them.

Sitting Luka for 6+ minutes after he went nuts at end of 3rd was killer for Dallas

Great atmosphere at MSG tonight, good win for them.

Agreed. That roster isn’t built for Luca to sit that long.

Knicks fans are just dying for a winner, the place still rocks when they are playing well. Their two best games have been the two against Dallas lol. DSJ is gonna be the key for them. First game he’s played significant minutes, 30, bc of the back injury and then his stepmothers death. If he gives them what he did tonight or better they will be decent bc it takes a lot of pressure off everyone else to have to do too much

Adding Atlanta plus 13.5. It is obvious that the Lakers are getting tired and have a tough game with OKC coming up. Atlanta used little energy yesterday and did not have to travel
Got 14 with Atlanta. Under seems going well Celtics clearly wanted a slow game and will step up later

Last edited:
Won total lost a smaller bet with Celtics, they were up by 5 with about 90 seconds i think

Not true about 2 minutes and 40 seconds Celtics were up by 4 never after that. Right now I am assuming a easy win for Suns. Celtics from 11-5 on were operating with no real rest. Now they play at Suns, at CLippers and then Denver then 2 days off and then home

Back