Week of August 28th thru September 1st Plays and Analysis Thread

How many others can jump on CKR's tail?

Fuck it, I'm on it too.

Been thumbing my way on this one all month...just needed that extra boost.

ongrats on being the 100th post in this thread RJ, for that you get a nasty hangover. Did Horses drink you under the table last night?:tiphat:

Been thumbing my way on this one all month...just needed that extra boost.

ongrats on being the 100th post in this thread RJ, for that you get a nasty hangover. Did Horses drink you under the table last night?:tiphat:

Haha. Horses feels like shit today too. But he had to go to work.

What fucked us up, I think, were the girly drink shots that the we were buying for us and the waitresses. Just a ton of fuckin sugar in them and then a shot of vodka or 2 or 3 in them.

Blech.

Haha. Horses feels like shit today too. But he had to go to work.

What fucked us up, I think, were the girly drink shots that the we were buying for us and the waitresses. Just a ton of fuckin sugar in them and then a shot of vodka or 2 or 3 in them.

Blech.

Yeah, that will hurt you in the long run.

I was bought I think 3 washington apples...couldn't pass em up..heh:tiphat:

haha if i lean it and CKR is on it and BAR follows with a fuck it i am oo attitude from RJ you know I have gotsta be on it! BOL and great job last night fellas

bar can you do me a favor bro...post your added plays on the first post so i can see your updated card sometimes its hard to find what you played and you get so much traffic its confusing. when i lean something i look for your inout too just like i do with CB and RJ and SHSU and if you all are on it and I lean i will always be on it too

bar can you do me a favor bro...post your added plays on the first post so i can see your updated card sometimes its hard to find what you played and you get so much traffic its confusing. when i lean something i look for your inout too just like i do with CB and RJ and SHSU and if you all are on it and I lean i will always be on it too

I will for the rest of the year:cheers:

They Were Horrid First Half Brew...awesome Second Half...something To Build On

Btw..tell Juice Thanks...made My Day

Juice was 26/42 for 451 yards and 5 tds to 2 picks. He also avoided numerous sacks b/c the mizz pass rush was sick/illy oline sucks.

I wouldnt blame Juice. He showed a lot.

He acutally outplayed a Heisman runner in Chase Daniels. He was just 26/43 for 323 yards and 3tds to 1 pick.

Again, Juice was sick.

Juice was 26/42 for 451 yards and 5 tds to 2 picks. He also avoided numerous sacks b/c the mizz pass rush was sick/illy oline sucks.

I wouldnt blame Juice. He showed a lot.

he's not blaming him...jsut thanking him for the late INT.
we were sweating this game...both saying we thought Mizzou's defense would be better than that.

Juice had a helluva game. but barring that late INT for a TD, we woulda lost our wagers b4 it went final...almost assuredly.

that wastn on juice. rb was running with and got it taken out of his arms. i think he might have been down by contact too but who cares. i knew illy wouldnt win but liked em to keep it respectable since zook has shown he does that as a dd dog.

i knew our secondary outside of davis was gonna be bad i didnt think this bad tho. i also didnt know mcnabb had juice working out with him zona and could throw td passes like he did.

still say we are middle of big 10 this year and nropp needs to put less sugar in his kool-aid.

Juice played really well brewer, its the evolution of a QB..a lot of that was when they were down 25 and mizzou defense let up a bit imo...even though they are not as improved as I thought they could be..

The coverage may be easier to throw on but being down that margin (25) makes you one dimensional on offense and let's the defense focus on one thing hurry/hit/sack the qb. Juice did a good job avoiding the pass rush/blitz when Mizz had their ears pinned back. Completing the passes was by far the easy part if he could sidestep all that traffic in the backfield.

Back